It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Danny Bonaduce
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:06 pm 

It's A Sunshine Day
DANNY BONADUCE will anchor mornings on CBS Rock WYSP/PHILADELPHIA, beginning on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10th. BONADUCE also hosts a program on sister Talk KLSX/LOS ANGELES from 2-3p PT.
"I couldn't be more thrilled at the prospect of moving home," BONADUCE said of TODAY�s announcement. "This is my real home, where I was born. As a traveling disc jockey, you often have to pretend that you've been rooting for the teams of whatever town you're working. I can't tell you how difficult that was when I worked in DETROIT. DETROIT doesn't even root for DETROIT. Go, EAGLES."
WYSP VP/GM JIM LOFTUS said, "We're absolutely thrilled to bring DANNY home. Morning radio in PHILADELPHIA will never be the same again."
OM ANDY BLOOM added, "We looked nationwide and found a PHILADELPHIA native, with a proven ratings history, who just happens to be an American icon. In getting to know DANNY I've found the hardest working man in show business and somebody just as competitive as the rest of us at the station. I think I've seen this movie before."

Post subject: Re: Danny Bonaduce
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

This will last a couple of months. POS has no business near a microphone.

Post subject: Re: Danny Bonaduce
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Danny Bonaduce had a brief cup of coffee in the early '90s on 97.9 "The LOOP" here in Chicago, and "starred" in that one infomercial featuring that "Memory Expert" Kevin Trudeau, before Kevin got busted for false advertising by a number of state attorney generals. When Danny was in Los Angeles, I remember a couple of things when Danny was out there. First, he backflipped ex-"Survivor" troublemaker Jonny Fairplay at the inaugural "FOX Reality Channel Really Awards", got sued, and have since settled the tabs. A few months ago, Danny announced on Adam Carolla's radio show that he & wife Gretchen were divorcing, and needless to say, he didn't want to air his dirty laundry on Adam's time. I think he wants to box someone famous once again...