Page 1 of 1

Author:  City of Fools [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:31 pm ]
Post subject:  CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

Date: February 22nd

Cost: Stub Hub has 300 level tickets for $35-$40, 16 tickets max. Tickets are in the back of the net, not sure which side.

Post or PM me if you are in ASAP so I can think about buying tickets. All board members are invited, not just full-on hockey fans.

Author:  Darren - Tinley Park [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

Can't make it.

(Although I still thought about voting for the highest price range just to skew the poll results :twisted: )

Author:  Frank Coztansa [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

Between not following hockey and $7 beers, I'd need to watch my bottom line for such an event :p

Why not a Friday or Saturday nite?

Author:  spanky [ Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:48 am ]

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Why not a Friday or Saturday nite?

The Bulls pretty much have all of the on Fri/Sat games at the UC.

Author:  Frank Coztansa [ Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

Well thats silly.

Author:  Puckhead [ Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

By the way, the 22nd is Bob Probert night. I think the give away is an 8 ball, then Bob punches you in the face.

Author:  Redneckmommy [ Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

i'm in

Author:  City of Fools [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

*bump*

Mac, would you be in for either hockey event?

Author:  Old Man River [ Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:35 am ]

Puckhead wrote:
By the way, the 22nd is Bob Probert night. I think the give away is an 8 ball, then Bob punches you in the face.

And then the police come in and use a taser on Bob.

Author:  City of Fools [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

this event is not exactly picking up steam. If you want in, the cost for the ticket will likely be about $40-$45...

Author:  doug - evergreen park [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

what if we skipped the hockey event and just did the away event....then really worked an angle for a baseball game this summer.
ya know, after Obama saves us and stuff.

Author:  City of Fools [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

seems like a reasonable response...for right now, so ordered...

Author:  City of Fools [ Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Home Game Event

final notice...event cancelled...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]