Page 1 of 3

Author:  City of Fools [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event Mar. 7th

Date: March 7th

Place: Real Time Sports in Elk Grove Village

Time: 6 PM-?

Other info: post or PM me or CLH...

Author:  Puckhead [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

If you send a PM to CLH, you will be SOL since CLH still forgot his password :)

Author:  doug - evergreen park [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

wait...i thought we all agreed on this?

Author:  spanky [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:06 pm ]

doug - evergreen park wrote:
wait...i thought we all agreed on this?

If nothing else, COF is very thorough.

Author:  Darren - Tinley Park [ Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

Don't know if I can make it since I don't know if my son will be out of the hospital by then.

Author:  Baby McNown [ Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 pm ]

Date: March 7th

Place: Real Time Sports in Elk Grove Village

Time: 6 PM-?

Other info: post or PM me or a CLH mult of your choosing...

Fixed :-)

Author:  City of Fools [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:41 am ]

doug - evergreen park wrote:
wait...i thought we all agreed on this?

I decided to create 2 separate threads b/c of the potential Hawks Home game event on Feb. 22nd, just to avoid confusion. Plus Frank told me the original thread was in the wrong section...

Author:  City of Fools [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

For the event, the infamous list p.1:

in:
Crystal Lake Hoffy
Stinkfiger the Crow
Doug-Evergreen Park
W_Z
Eaglo Jeff
Ryno's Wife
Baby McNown
Chowderhead MacSwain
Old Man River
OOgie
City of Fools
redneckmommy

Unknown:
Baby Izzo
spanky
darren - tinley park
djmeale
Slap Shot Ed
chus
Sam in Hoffman
my cousin Vinny
Coast2Coast

Author:  Puckhead [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

This will be in the top ten gayest things I have said on this board, but is everyone wearing a Hawks jersey to this thing? I want to assure I am color coordinated with the right people.

Author:  RFDC [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:33 pm ]

Puckhead wrote:
This will be in the top ten gayest things I have said on this board, but is everyone wearing a Hawks jersey to this thing? I want to assure I am color coordinated with the right people.

If it makes you feel better, it is not even in your top 25.

Author:  Baby McNown [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:42 pm ]

Puckhead wrote:
This will be in the top ten gayest things I have said on this board, but is everyone wearing a Hawks jersey to this thing? I want to assure I am color coordinated with the right people.

Can I star a poll for what sweater I should wear? :-)

Author:  Puckhead [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:51 pm ]

Baby McNown wrote:
Puckhead wrote:
This will be in the top ten gayest things I have said on this board, but is everyone wearing a Hawks jersey to this thing? I want to assure I am color coordinated with the right people.

Can I star a poll for what sweater I should wear? :-)

Im thinking about wearing my Star Wars hockey jersey. #77 btw :)

Author:  Redneckmommy [ Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 pm ]

Baby McNown wrote:
Puckhead wrote:
This will be in the top ten gayest things I have said on this board, but is everyone wearing a Hawks jersey to this thing? I want to assure I am color coordinated with the right people.

Can I star a poll for what sweater I should wear? :-)

I am going to wear my mikita one

Author:  Eaglo Jeff [ Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am ]

Puckhead wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Puckhead wrote:
This will be in the top ten gayest things I have said on this board, but is everyone wearing a Hawks jersey to this thing? I want to assure I am color coordinated with the right people.

Can I star a poll for what sweater I should wear? :-)

Im thinking about wearing my Star Wars hockey jersey. #77 btw :)

Sweet! Just don't show up as a wookie not wearing any pants. :wink:

Author:  Old Man River [ Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 am ]

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Puckhead wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Can I star a poll for what sweater I should wear? :-)

Im thinking about wearing my Star Wars hockey jersey. #77 btw :)

Sweet! Just don't show up as a wookie not wearing any pants. :wink:

If pants aren't optional, then I'm out. Why would I want to wear pants during the weekend?

Author:  Baby McNown [ Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

Maybe I'll sport my green Wild #14 Darby Hendrickson jersey. Or my old Jeff Halpern Caps jersey :-)

Author:  City of Fools [ Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

this event appears to be much more popular than the home game event...

Author:  doug - evergreen park [ Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

yeah, b/c it won't cost $100 more than going to a bar.

Author:  City of Fools [ Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

I am still efforting Stub-hub tickets, which would only cost $35-$45. But I know what you mean. Maybe Mac can dig into his pockets and help finance the home game event... :wink:

Author:  doug - evergreen park [ Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

eh..i'm spoiled.
i like hockey in 100 levels, hence...wolves games.

Author:  City of Fools [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

HV, will this event dovetail with Hoops 3? Or is this a conflict? I just went in to check the thread and realized it was one of the two dates that were possibilities for Hoops 3...

Author:  Puckhead [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event

My god, already Hoops 3 dates being discussed? I still need to recover from my injuries (mostly emotional), then I need to retire and unretire. Can we wait a year or so?

Author:  City of Fools [ Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event Mar. 7th

March is going to be one busy month for the board...

Author:  Stinkfinger The Crow [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event Mar. 7th

Are we all still on for Saturday?

Author:  Darren - Tinley Park [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event Mar. 7th

I'm out regardless if it's on or off.

Author:  doug - evergreen park [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event Mar. 7th

i'm not going to be able to make it. saturdays are just too difficult to do anything.

Author:  Puckhead [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:39 pm ]

Stinkfinger The Crow wrote:
Are we all still on for Saturday?

Are you Jewish?

Author:  Eaglo Jeff [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event Mar. 7th

I will alert the FAA upon take-off to said event. I will be making a grand entrance with my paraglider, ala Fan Man.

Author:  Baby McNown [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event Mar. 7th

I will be there, but probably not until the middle/end of the first, gotta go do my day job thingy for a while in the morning.

Author:  City of Fools [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CSFMB Blackhawks Away Game Event Mar. 7th

the event is still on...my presence is 50/50 as work has gotten extemely busy (as evidenced by my less than 20 posts/day lately. I will try but cannot guarantee anything. I have handed the event over to Puckhead, who actually had the original idea anyways...

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]