It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:19 pm 

Marc Silverman will be among the Chicago celebrities at St.William Parish's "Raising The Roof" being held April 17 thru 19 .Marc will appear with Amy Freeze Saturday April 18 @ 5:30.Tickets to the fundraiser are $7 at the door.The event includes music,comedy ,great food,a raffle and a Chicago Media Silent Auction. For complete information:
http://community.webtv.net/HarlemNights ... RLEMNIGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
I met "Silvy" when he joined several CSFMB members at Irving Park Lanes for our Bowling Event last month. The ESPN Radio 1000 midday host couldn't have been nicer, along with former 670 The SCORE update anchor/host Fred Huebner,now with ChicagoSportsWebio.com and the TV voice of the Chicago Fire on MY50. As for Amy Freeze, I haven't had a chance to meet her, but there are photos of the FOX32 Chief Meteorologist, along with reporters Kelly Kraft & Tera Williams on another message board you can find me when I'm not here, and that's reportercaps.com. If you're looking for photos of the hottest, sexiest reporters & news anchors on broadcast & cable news, check it out. You will not be disappointed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:28 pm 

Thanks Shark! Come see AMy,Anne State,Nancy Loo and even Marc Silverman next week at St.William. I'll go visit the site you mentioned.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
SHARK wrote:
I met "Silvy" when he joined several CSFMB members at Irving Park Lanes for our Bowling Event last month. The ESPN Radio 1000 midday host couldn't have been nicer, along with former 670 The SCORE update anchor/host Fred Huebner,now with ChicagoSportsWebio.com and the TV voice of the Chicago Fire on MY50. As for Amy Freeze, I haven't had a chance to meet her, but there are photos of the FOX32 Chief Meteorologist, along with reporters Kelly Kraft & Tera Williams on another message board you can find me when I'm not here, and that's reportercaps.com. If you're looking for photos of the hottest, sexiest reporters & news anchors on broadcast & cable news, check it out. You will not be disappointed.

Hey SHARK,
Man,is there a website for every fetish/stalker/creepy habits type of shit???
Un-frickin-believable!
(PS-I'm looking for more off-hours pics of local newsgirls though!).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
jimmypasta wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Hey SHARK,
Man,is there a website for every fetish/stalker/creepy habits type of shit???
Un-frickin-believable!
(PS-I'm looking for more off-hours pics of local newsgirls though!).
There's nothing creepy about reportercaps.com and all the hot looking news babes that are prominently featured straight from the set. Jimmy, if you want to see eye-popping photos of HLN's Robin Meade, MSNBC/NBC's Amy Robach, any of the hotties on FOX Business Network, DIRECTV 359, etc., I encourage you & other CSFMB members to check this site out. Eye candy? Bet the rent!