Page 1 of 1

Author:  Rod [ Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Comic Book Guys and Art Collectors

I've got two Adrian Tomine originals, ink on bristol board, that I want to sell for $1500 total. His pieces of this size usually go for $1000-1500 each. Let me know if any of you hipsters with expendable cash are interested.

http://www.adrian-tomine.com/Originalart.html

Author:  bigfan [ Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Comic Book Guys and Art Collectors

No fedora here, I dont qualify

Author:  shakes [ Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:17 pm ]

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I've got two Adrian Tomine originals, ink on bristol board, that I want to sell for $1500 total. His pieces of this size usually go for $1000-1500 each. Let me know if any of you hipsters with expendable cash are interested.

http://www.adrian-tomine.com/Originalart.html

I'll give you $500. You see, here's the problem. I've got to make money too plus there's no telling how long this stuff is going to sit on my shelves. In this economy art isn't exactly in demand. Plus, you've got some condition issues. I noticed the the board is fraying on one of them and what is that on the other in the corner, is that a cum stain?

Author:  Killer V [ Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Comic Book Guys and Art Collectors

:lol:

Though you started too high...

Author:  T-Bone [ Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 am ]

shakes wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I've got two Adrian Tomine originals, ink on bristol board, that I want to sell for $1500 total. His pieces of this size usually go for $1000-1500 each. Let me know if any of you hipsters with expendable cash are interested.

http://www.adrian-tomine.com/Originalart.html

I'll give you $500. You see, here's the problem. I've got to make money too plus there's no telling how long this stuff is going to sit on my shelves. In this economy art isn't exactly in demand. Plus, you've got some condition issues. I noticed the the board is fraying on one of them and what is that on the other in the corner, is that a cum stain?

:lol: You sure you shouldn't give your buddy who knows everything about hipster art a call to come down
and take a quick look before you talk price?

Author:  Rod [ Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Comic Book Guys and Art Collectors

I apologize as well. You see, in the past I have had bad experiences on Craigslist with hearing-impaired geophysical investigators. Quite coincidentally, I'm sure. Nevertheless, you can understand my caution. Therefore, the only way I can complete this transaction is with straight cash, homey. Let me know when you wish to meet me with a large stack of Benjamins.

I anxiously await your response.

Sincerely,
R.O. Heintz

Author:  Crystal Lake Hoffy [ Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Comic Book Guys and Art Collectors

Worst. Episode. Evah.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]