It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Darkside wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Agreed. But to be fair, Frank is also kind of weird and also provides zero useful information.

Agreed. But to be fair, Frank is also kind of weird and provides zero useful information.

:lol:

+ :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:47 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
My boat is 2 years old and I recently busted a leaf spring which caused a blowout when the fender fell on the tire. (Changing a tire on the side of I80 during heavy traffic sucks!) Anyways, the trailer repair shop cannot get a replacement spring since the trailer manufacturer discontinued the part. How does this happen on a 2-year old trailer? Now they'll have to replace both springs with a different type of spring. I doubt the insurance will pay for the other side of the trailer so now this will probably cost me 3x as much out of pocket. Oh yeah- I had my blowout on March 4th and I on vacation right now. Supposed to be ready tomorrow. Instead of being on a fishing trip RIGHT NOW I am typing on this fucking bulletin board.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
DAC wrote:
My boat is 2 years old and I recently busted a leaf spring which caused a blowout when the fender fell on the tire. (Changing a tire on the side of I80 during heavy traffic sucks!) Anyways, the trailer repair shop cannot get a replacement spring since the trailer manufacturer discontinued the part. How does this happen on a 2-year old trailer? Now they'll have to replace both springs with a different type of spring. I doubt the insurance will pay for the other side of the trailer so now this will probably cost me 3x as much out of pocket. Oh yeah- I had my blowout on March 4th and I on vacation right now. Supposed to be ready tomorrow. Instead of being on a fishing trip RIGHT NOW I am typing on this fucking bulletin board.

The old saying...the happiest day of your life is the day you buy a boat; the second happiest is the day you sell it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:30 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
Was told 92....saw 85. Story of my life.

It is cold out :D

It could be 110° and that arm won't be fast enough for 92.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:33 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
DAC wrote:

The old saying...the happiest day of your life is the day you buy a boat; the second happiest is the day you sell it.

I know that is the saying but a lot fishermen do not feel that way. I was sad when I sold my last boat and it was being pulled out of the driveway by the buyer. I had spent so many great times in that boat. I don't have those warm fuzzy feeling about this boat. I am getting a different boat in 6 years.

I do believe in the saying that boat stands for "Bust out another thousand."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:03 pm 

People never cease to amaze me. My wife and I went to a Japanese Hibachi grill place for lunch. There were 2 ladies at the grill we were seated at that made complete asses of themselves. They complained about everything. They brought us out salads after we ordered. There was nothing wrong with the lettuce in the salad but they bitched endlessly about it saying it was rotting and brown. It was fine. They ordered their steak medium and then bitched about it that it was too pink when it was given to them. They complained that the veggies were not cooked properly. I felt bad for the dude who was cooking for us. I know he was irritated, but he kept his cool and tried his best to appease them. They bitched so much that the manager gave everyone at our grill a discount. I am all for a discount, but there was no reason for it. The guy did nothing wrong and they should have told these two bitches to shut their pieholes and go get some burgers from McDonalds next time.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
It's "BENIHANA"...AND YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY EXTRA GINGER SAUCE!!!! Seriously??

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
DAC wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
DAC wrote:

I know that is the saying but a lot fishermen do not feel that way. I was sad when I sold my last boat and it was being pulled out of the driveway by the buyer. I had spent so many great times in that boat. I don't have those warm fuzzy feeling about this boat. I am getting a different boat in 6 years.

i've had my walleye rig for 5 years now. its not much but i enjoy the heck out of it. i've had to put money into it here and there but its all been well spent.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Lost dog is running around my driveway and front yard. I grab our old leash and head out to check on her. She is very friendly, so I hook her to the leash and call animal control. They tell me to call the police station. The police tell me to let the dog go and 'be a dog'. Dogs are no longer wild animals in this country...this is a domesticated pet with a collar (no tags). I call the vet and they say to bring her in and they will scan her for a chip. As I'm in the front yard getting ready to clean out the back of the car, I see a car creeping slowly down the street and I think 'Bingo, this has to be the owner looking for her'. Some white trash asshole behind the wheel and she says 'oh finally!!! I've been looking for her everywhere'. I give the dog over and mention it was perfect timing I was getting ready to leave and check her for a microchip. The lady says nothing to me, not thank you, not how worried she was about losing the dog... Fuck you lady. If it was a purebreed dog or a pitbull looking dog, I would have been a Caller Bob about it and said she can follow me to the vet and prove its hers after the microchip scan. Fucking people are the worst, I hope that sweet old dog pissed in her car.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:39 pm 

i just can't get over the last 3 pages of people so upset at the patrons of Olive Garden and their appearances. why shouldn't he be able to enjoy his baloney alfredo in sweatpants? we are talking 1 step above fazolis.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:19 pm 

hnd wrote:
DAC wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
DAC wrote:

i've had my walleye rig for 5 years now. its not much but i enjoy the heck out of it. i've had to put money into it here and there but its all been well spent.

Sounds good. I was kinda lost not having my boat for the last 3 weekends. I know- first world problems but looking forward to going fishing on the weekends keeps me going through the week. And I don't know how this happened but my trailer came in $100 under the original estimate and they replaced the other spring which they were not anticipating doing. I didn't ask any questions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:36 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
hnd wrote:
i just can't get over the last 3 pages of people so upset at the patrons of Olive Garden and their appearances. why shouldn't he be able to enjoy his baloney alfredo in sweatpants? we are talking 1 step above fazolis.

Bike shorts, for the record. I mean, there is a line we have to draw.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:11 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Lost dog is running around my driveway and front yard. I grab our old leash and head out to check on her. She is very friendly, so I hook her to the leash and call animal control. They tell me to call the police station. The police tell me to let the dog go and 'be a dog'. Dogs are no longer wild animals in this country...this is a domesticated pet with a collar (no tags). I call the vet and they say to bring her in and they will scan her for a chip. As I'm in the front yard getting ready to clean out the back of the car, I see a car creeping slowly down the street and I think 'Bingo, this has to be the owner looking for her'. Some white trash asshole behind the wheel and she says 'oh finally!!! I've been looking for her everywhere'. I give the dog over and mention it was perfect timing I was getting ready to leave and check her for a microchip. The lady says nothing to me, not thank you, not how worried she was about losing the dog... Fuck you lady. If it was a purebreed dog or a pitbull looking dog, I would have been a Caller Bob about it and said she can follow me to the vet and prove its hers after the microchip scan. Fucking people are the worst, I hope that sweet old dog pissed in her car.

That sucks. Good on you for attempting to do the right thing. I have seen a handful of loose dogs in my neighborhood. Thankfully when I have
been walking my dog they have been pretty small ones and relatively friendly. My dog isn't the friendliest towards other dogs so I always walk him
with that Marine-like 1000 yard stare and my head on a swivel. I don't trust anyone but my wife to walk him because they don't understand what
it takes and how strong he is.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 am 

hnd wrote:

What do you wear to go dumpster diving?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:37 am 

Idiot brothernlaw update:

He has announced to the family that his life's work has now changed. He is no longer destined to sell baseball cards and has moved on to writing and recording music. He appreciates our support in this and we are to remember that in the future he will not be helping anyone in the family out that does not support and help him in reaching his dream.

He is a fucking idiot. He cannot write. He cannot sing. He can barely pick out a couple cords on a guitar. Sounds like a perfect plan.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 am 

RFDC wrote:

He has announced to the family that his life's work has now changed. He is no longer destined to sell baseball cards and has moved on to writing and recording music. He appreciates our support in this and we are to remember that in the future he will not be helping anyone in the family out that does not support and help him in reaching his dream.

He is a fucking idiot. He cannot write. He cannot sing. He can barely pick out a couple cords on a guitar. Sounds like a perfect plan.

Josh Rock?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:44 am 

RFDC wrote:

Can I have his baseball cards?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:47 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
RFDC wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=108699&start=30#p2926850

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:39 am 

DAC wrote:
hnd wrote:
DAC wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
DAC wrote:

Sounds good. I was kinda lost not having my boat for the last 3 weekends. I know- first world problems but looking forward to going fishing on the weekends keeps me going through the week. And I don't know how this happened but my trailer came in $100 under the original estimate and they replaced the other spring which they were not anticipating doing. I didn't ask any questions.

while moving i overloaded the tongue on a trailer and it wrenched my receiver so i'm out for a bit until i remedy that which requires welding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:40 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
hnd wrote:

Bike shorts, for the record. I mean, there is a line we have to draw.

if you can get a togo order from a place, i think you can wear whatever you want outside the no shirt, no shoes rule. there may be some exception to that but its my general rule.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
When you have somebody on ignore, it sure would be nice if there was a way you could not see when they were quoted as well. I don't know if that's even possible or not. Still, seeing MANY of their posts is annoying.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: aurelios
Amen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Giant media conglomerates controlling narrative.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... -in-unison

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
So funny to watch Fake News Networks, among the most dishonest groups of people I have ever dealt with, criticize Sinclair Broadcasting for being biased. Sinclair is far superior to CNN and even more Fake NBC, which is a total joke.

16,571 replies 9,845 retweets 38,297

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:55 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
When you have somebody on ignore, it sure would be nice if there was a way you could not see when they were quoted as well. I don't know if that's even possible or not. Still, seeing MANY of their posts is annoying.

Agreed. You can't ignore moderators either.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:58 pm 

DAC wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Agreed. You can't ignore moderators either.

We know you still read the moderators all the time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:11 pm 

Called for doctor's appointment and find out the guy I've had for 10 years left. I liked going to him because we were roughly the same age and
was really easy to talk to about stuff. Kind of hassle to try to find someone new.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
RFDC wrote:

Sounds like an episode of Arrested Development!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
T-Bone wrote:
Called for doctor's appointment and find out the guy I've had for 10 years left. I liked going to him because we were roughly the same age and
was really easy to talk to about stuff. Kind of hassle to try to find someone new.

I know this is gonna sound stalkerish, but mine did the same thing 2 years ago. I kept searching for him, and finally another doctor told me about a website with their licensing. Long story short, found out he was opening his own practice in the same town, just took him like 4 months.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
RFDC wrote:

Stop being a blocker,hook him and Sini up and watch the magic happen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:30 pm 

Cashman wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

I know this is gonna sound stalkerish, but mine did the same thing 2 years ago. I kept searching for him, and finally another doctor told me about a website with their licensing. Long story short, found out he was opening his own practice in the same town, just took him like 4 months.

I asked and he moved within the same hospital system up to the Milwaukee area and is doing something different than family practice. Not the end
of the world it is just a hassle to try to get comfortable with someone new. I don't go that often so it shouldn't really be a huge deal, I was just really
comfortable with the guy I had.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 190  Next