It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:34 pm 

Hadn't really been hungry until a text exchange with a friend who got Chicken N Spice for dinner.

I could've gone without eating until tomorrow until then. And I'm not going to cook and don't really want to go out..But hello Popeyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
You grubhubbing/door dashing? I can't believe people do that for fast food.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:53 pm 

Spaulding wrote:

I only do it for Chinese food if I don't feel like driving to one of my two decades long spots. It's the only food besides usually pizza that can hold through delivery imo. My local pizzeria has shitty delivery to my house since my old guys moved on so that isn't an option anymore.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Regular Reader wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

I only do it for Chinese food if I don't feel like driving to one of my two decades long spots. It's the only food besides usually pizza that can hold through delivery imo. My local pizzeria has shitty delivery to my house since my old guys moved on so that isn't an option anymore.

Jimmy Johns. They're freaky fast.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
I’ve been stuck twice tonight by Mike Pences motorcade. This time he’s keeping me from dinner at a local Supper Club. :evil:

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Nardi wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

45 minutes for lunch delivery today = not freaky fast

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:27 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

For subs, I generally stick to D'Amatos.

And for the fans of Palermo's and Bari, they're ok, but the freshest bread makes a difference.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Regular Reader wrote:

Pizza doesn’t count. Neither does Chinese. It’s not Taco Bell or something like that. JJ is questionable.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I can answers any questions about our product

I've never seen someone type the same way John Coffey speaks.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:52 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Pizza doesn’t count. Neither does Chinese. It’s not Taco Bell or something like that. JJ is questionable.

So we are in complete agreement

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
So my wife got lyme disease. she went to 2 or 3 doctors and a few rounds of anti biotics and the symptoms have persisted. she finally went to a dr who specializes in it and is finally getting some relief from those symptoms.

that said, since the diagnosis my children has been pretty much lunatics regarding ticks and stuff. which hasn't been horrible. i hunt mushrooms so the kids are extra zealous about me taking the precautions necessary.

well today i get a frantic phone call from my oldest daughter, i can hear my other children crying in the background and i'm like WTF happened who is seriously hurt!!?!?

well they found a tick dug into the 2 yr old foster baby behind her hear and the kids went postal.

My wife pulled the tick off and kind of flung it in a panic so she was looking for it and made the kids call me to calm them down.

every fact was met with "BUT MOM HAS IT!!!!"

a small percentage of ticks carry lyme.

BUT MOM HAS IT

the tick has to be on for over 36 hours for the person to get infected typically

BUT MOM HAS IT

95% of lyme disease is easily treated with antibiotics

BUT MOM HAS IT

she probably won't get lyme disease

BUT MOM HAS IT

HELLO WHAT DO WE DO

guys i have to get back to work.

YOU DONT EVEN CARE THAT SHES GONNA GET LYME

alright good luck bye bye.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
hnd wrote:
So my wife got lyme disease. she went to 2 or 3 doctors and a few rounds of anti biotics and the symptoms have persisted. she finally went to a dr who specializes in it and is finally getting some relief from those symptoms.

that said, since the diagnosis my children has been pretty much lunatics regarding ticks and stuff. which hasn't been horrible. i hunt mushrooms so the kids are extra zealous about me taking the precautions necessary.

well today i get a frantic phone call from my oldest daughter, i can hear my other children crying in the background and i'm like WTF happened who is seriously hurt!!?!?

well they found a tick dug into the 2 yr old foster baby behind her hear and the kids went postal.

My wife pulled the tick off and kind of flung it in a panic so she was looking for it and made the kids call me to calm them down.

BUT MOM HAS IT

the tick has to be on for over 36 hours for the person to get infected typically

BUT MOM HAS IT

BUT MOM HAS IT

BUT MOM HAS IT

HELLO WHAT DO WE DO

:lol: at the kids

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
hnd wrote:

BUT MOM HAS IT

BUT MOM HAS IT

BUT MOM HAS IT

BUT MOM HAS IT

HELLO WHAT DO WE DO

You are fucking fascinating, dude.

All hail the new Joe Orr Road Rod.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:24 am 

Telegram Sam wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Telegram Sam wrote:

+ :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Telegram Sam wrote:
hnd wrote:

BUT MOM HAS IT

BUT MOM HAS IT

BUT MOM HAS IT

BUT MOM HAS IT

HELLO WHAT DO WE DO

You are truly an amazing man hnd.

We don't deserve you here.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:10 pm 

I swear I work with some of the stupidest, laziest people I've ever met.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:19 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Telegram Sam wrote:

Yup. If hnd wins March Madness I would be happy and won't want to cancel.the whole thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:30 am 

Woke up this morning to find our water heater leaking all over.

Fuck me.

I know, I know...go tankless

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:35 am 

RFDC wrote:
Woke up this morning to find our water heater leaking all over.

Fuck me.

I know, I know...go tankless

Don't. Google the cons of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:00 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
thank you for not calling it a hot water heater.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:16 am 

A water heater would have to work too hard if it waited for the water to be cold. So in effect, it is heating hot water.

By the way, I also defend the word 'irregardless'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:03 am 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
thank you for not calling it a hot water heater.

You're welcome. That kind of stuff irritates me as well.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
I’ve been stuck twice tonight by Mike Pences motorcade. This time he’s keeping me from dinner at a local Supper Club. :evil:

What are the odds? We just arrived at Yellowstone and the police have the entrance blocked. My wife asks them what’s going on? Answer - Mike Pence is in the park and it’s closed for about an hour! As if I didn’t already dislike the man. :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

What are the odds? We just arrived at Yellowstone and the police have the entrance blocked. My wife asks them what’s going on? Answer - Mike Pence is in the park and it’s closed for about an hour! As if I didn’t already dislike the man. :evil:

Why didnt u ask to meet him?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
My storage unit is #52.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:45 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
My storage unit is #52.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:27 am 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
I started to mow the hay field in front of our house Monday night about 630, ground was very wet under the month-overdue hay. After a round and a half I let the magic smoke out of a U-joint in the driveline of the mower and had to stop. Tuesday morning Deere had to order the part shipped in on Wednesday, and local bearing shop was in the same boat. I did get a cross reference number and found it available through NAPA, they had one by 3pm. I got it all reassembled and started back at it Tuesday evening and finished up just in time to get a half inch of rain "pop-up" all over it. Went over the field twice yesterday with the tedder to spread the hay out to dry, and as evening settled the rain/lightening delay at Wrigley pushed our way. Somehow, we managed to not get any measurable amount of rain last night, but the humidity is not helping dry this huge crop out. I'll be lucky to get it dry by Friday night, now to find help!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I paid $10 for a bale of straw for my hens.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Dam racoon.

Friday night a racoon ravaged our trash can. shit everywhere. So i put the cover on them and thought it would be fine as we don't really have a racoon issue much. well the cover was lifted off and more mess. So i was like screw this. i put the trashcans inside and set a trap. one of those ones where they step on something and it shuts the door and they can't get out thingies.

throw an old sausage in there and wait.

next morning, the sausage package is laying in the driveway...no racoon. So then i get into my truck and realize that something has messed everything around. One of the kids left the passenger door open. It has tore a hole in my floor carpet under my weathertech mat and basically made a huge mess of the place.

So now its war. i have a hotdog soaking in antifreeze as we speak. i've made the trap basically a hair trigger. and i moved the .22 from the big safe to the little safe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 190  Next