It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Darkside wrote:
This has been a brutal week for work so far. Man I'm beat to shit, sore, tired as hell.
But in the bright side next week looks to be pretty nice.
So I got that going for me.... which is nice.

We were in Training this week, but got called into the plant to help out on Wednesday. I am supporting a special project, so did two more full shifts Thursday and Friday, and was asked to come back in on Sunday to kick off a major step in the project. My vacation started today, through next Sunday, so I'm giving up one day of prep time for hosting our bi-annual family reunion here at our place. We took a laser temp reading, the handrail on the stairs from the Turbine deck to our break room was 127F, miserable working inside the building right now, And my looming job at home involves a thousand bales of hay needing to be stacked in the mow. Not today.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:01 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
K Effective wrote:
Darkside wrote:
This has been a brutal week for work so far. Man I'm beat to shit, sore, tired as hell.

We were in Training this week, but got called into the plant to help out on Wednesday. I am supporting a special project, so did two more full shifts Thursday and Friday, and was asked to come back in on Sunday to kick off a major step in the project. My vacation started today, through next Sunday, so I'm giving up one day of prep time for hosting our bi-annual family reunion here at our place. We took a laser temp reading, the handrail on the stairs from the Turbine deck to our break room was 127F, miserable working inside the building right now, And my looming job at home involves a thousand bales of hay needing to be stacked in the mow. Not today.

Tomorrow will be much better if you can hold out.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Darkside wrote:
K Effective wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Tomorrow will be much better if you can hold out.

I read this in Lil' Orphan Annie's singing voice, and it made me smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:59 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Dogs wake me up to go out at 1am. One goes out, one doesn't. The one that didn't go out was afraid of the approaching thunder and lightning...and had already taken a dump on the floor. Yea!

I finally got back to sleep around 4am.

At 6am the dogs start barking like crazy. They wake everybody up...then my wife says there's someone at the door. WTF?!

It's the comed subcontractor that clears branches off the power lines. I had called last week to have them come check out a big limb that is leaning on the power lines in my back yard.

I'm glad they made it out, but seriously, 6am on a Sunday?

Oh, and when I walk through the kitchen to meet them in the back yard, I step barefoot in a puddle of piss. Gotta love having an old great dane.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:56 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Get your ass to church and thank God for his awesome prank.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Nardi wrote:
Get your ass to church and thank God for his awesome prank.

I'll get my dose of God at JORR's golf outing today. I'm expecting more prankishness.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
yesterday driving on the dan ryan on our way to marz brewing in bridgeport an unhinged micro dick loser pointed his gun at our car. he was driving like a psycho as is typical on the dan ryan and got pissed that i was trying to cut over to the right to get off at 35th. he was trying to cut over to the right too to get around me. i would've been out of his way in the left lane so he coud've continued driving like a dumbass if he just waited 5 seconds.

he yells at my car when he passes me and then cuts me off. i flash my lights at him so he points his gun at our truck. my wife freaks out and starts to cry. i try to tell her that's just the lawless dan ryan for ya. now she wants a FOID card and concealed carry license. :lol:

that fucker has turned my wife into fucking rambo wannabe. thanks a lot fucking asshole.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I doubt the veracity of your tale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Kirkwood wrote:
yesterday driving on the dan ryan on our way to marz brewing in bridgeport an unhinged micro dick loser pointed his gun at our car. he was driving like a psycho as is typical on the dan ryan and got pissed that i was trying to cut over to the right to get off at 35th. he was trying to cut over to the right too to get around me. i would've been out of his way in the left lane so he coud've continued driving like a dumbass if he just waited 5 seconds.

he yells at my car when he passes me and then cuts me off. i flash my lights at him so he points his gun at our truck. my wife freaks out and starts to cry. i try to tell her that's just the lawless dan ryan for ya. now she wants a FOID card and concealed carry license. :lol:

that fucker has turned my wife into fucking rambo wannabe. thanks a lot fucking asshole.

I'm starting to think you shouldn't leave the house anymore

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:20 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

me too. i said he probably gave us the finger or something. or waved his sunglasses at us.

she was very insistent that he waved a gun. i don't know. my eyes were on the road. but it's the dan ryan so anything goes. she just needs to realize it's the wild west out there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:27 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Kirkwood wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

me too. i said he probably gave us the finger or something. or waved his sunglasses at us.

she was very insistent that he waved a gun. i don't know. my eyes were on the road. but it's the dan ryan so anything goes. she just needs to realize it's the wild west out there.

Sounds like she needs to work on HER SELF

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:55 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:

What are you trying to do man? Go have that concussion checked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:09 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

it was a total non-issue except for her freaking out. the dude wasn't going to do shit driving 85. he'll get his when he wraps himself into a median for driving like a dumbass

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:

She should get a concealed carry permit. I think MANY should.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:13 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

I'm sure pointing your own gun at a person pointing a gun at you on the expressway will work out well for both sides.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:28 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

I'm sure pointing your own gun at a person pointing a gun at you on the expressway will work out well for both sides.

But it works out for the rest of us

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:35 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

while driving 85

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Kirkwood wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

it was a total non-issue except for her freaking out. the dude wasn't going to do shit driving 85. he'll get his when he wraps himself into a median for driving like a dumbass

Ehh. I think someone pulling a gun on you is more than a non-issue.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Kirkwood wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

while driving 85

Eaglo wrote:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:07 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

Let's just say I don't feel like dying or watching my wife get raped for lack of shooting back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:18 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Let's just say I don't feel like dying or watching my wife get raped for lack of shooting back.
Pointing a gun at this person would only have made them more likely to shoot at you.

I would have recommended slowing down instead of creating Tombstone: Kia Edition.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:21 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Pointing a gun at this person would only have made them more likely to shoot at you.

I would have recommended slowing down instead of creating Tombstone: Kia Edition.

that was my solution. i switched lanes and let the crazy person continue on his merry way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:23 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

I would have done the same in this very specific scenario as well. However, that's not the only scenario in which being armed might be a favorable thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:24 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

I would have done the same in this very specific scenario as well. However, that's not the only scenario in which being armed might be a favorable thing.

So we agree then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Wouldn’t more speed have been the answer? :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Kirkwood wrote:

what did you have to drink at Marz ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:20 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

So we agree then.

In this specific scenario, yes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:28 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

So we agree then.

Seems like strange advice to give for this scenario then.

I would advise Kirkwood to get more exercise and eat more fruits and vegetables since we are simply giving general life advice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:36 pm 

Bagels wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

what did you have to drink at Marz ?

Citra Citra Citra - my favorite of the day
Crushed Velvet - it was good but didn't stand out to me

I tasted these two that my wife ordered:

Cocktail Umbrellas - very fruity. had a tropical/pineapple juiciness to it.
Peach Sorbaze - tasty as well. my first milkshake IPA.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:08 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:

So we agree then.

Seems like strange advice to give for this scenario then.

I would advise Kirkwood to get more exercise and eat more fruits and vegetables since we are simply giving general life advice.

I'm not giving that advice for this scenario. It would be my advice for any reasonable, responsible adult.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 190  Next