It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Who is your favorite soap opera character?
Kid Cairo 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Ryno's Wife 26%  26%  [ 10 ]
Houston Homer 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Darkside 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Keeping Score 15%  15%  [ 6 ]
andyROONEY 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
I wish Nut Nut would join in 26%  26%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 39
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:35 pm 

Kid Cairo wrote:
Ryno's Wife wrote:
Kid Cairo wrote:
Ryno's Wife - Make sure to wear that outfit I like. You know, the one with the things. No, not that one...the other one. Yeah, that one.

The one with the leather? Or the one with the lace?

There are so many, it's hard to keep up with which one looks better on the floor...

Either is fine...when the lights go out, I can't see it anyway.

How about the "naughty nurse" outfit tonight???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:38 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Ryno's Wife wrote:
Oh yeah, Eric of "Eric and Kathy" stole my undies. Bastard.

:?:

Is that a soap opera tease where everybody now stares at everybody else in silence?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Ryno's Wife wrote:
Baku wrote:
Just so you know Ryno's Wife, I voted for you because you're supposed to tell me about some famous radio host who was/is a panty thief. Don't go back on Darkside's word

Oh yeah, Eric of "Eric and Kathy" stole my undies. Bastard.

By ripping them off you or by breaking into your house and sifting through your dresser?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
None of the main participants in this thread can ever again joke about Nas and his W2.

We have a new Worst.Thread.Ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:46 pm 

Baku wrote:
Just so you know Ryno's Wife, I voted for you because you're supposed to tell me about some famous radio host who was/is a panty thief. Don't go back on Darkside's word

Okay, here's the deal...back in 1997-2000 I lived in the same six flat as Eric's girlfriend, the one he eventually married and now has kids with. He'd be over there all the time doing laundry, and he didn't follow the laundry rules of engagment. Instead of putting out his "warning basket" indicating that he'd be next in line for the washer, he'd just take other people's wet laundry out of the washer (while it was stopped, waiting for the dryer to finish) and put his own shit in. Then, he'd take out your dry stuff the second the dryer stopped and put his wet shit in, leaving your one wet load and your freshly dried load in the utility sink. He'd also steal some of your stuff if he liked it...I lost a really cool sweatshirt...and I lost a few pairs of panties. >>shudder<<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:49 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
None of the main participants in this thread can ever again joke about Nas and his W2.

We have a new Worst.Thread.Ever.

Only because you aren't the star 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Ryno's Wife wrote:
Baku wrote:

Okay, here's the deal...back in 1997-2000 I lived in the same six flat as Eric's girlfriend, the one he eventually married and now has kids with. He'd be over there all the time doing laundry, and he didn't follow the laundry rules of engagment. Instead of putting out his "warning basket" indicating that he'd be next in line for the washer, he'd just take other people's wet laundry out of the washer (while it was stopped, waiting for the dryer to finish) and put his own shit in. Then, he'd take out your dry stuff the second the dryer stopped and put his wet shit in, leaving your one wet load and your freshly dried load in the utility sink. He'd also steal some of your stuff if he liked it...I lost a really cool sweatshirt...and I lost a few pairs of panties. >>shudder<<

Eric as in Eric and Kathy.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:59 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Ryno's Wife wrote:
Baku wrote:

Eric as in Eric and Kathy.

Oh yeah, I thought I said that in an earlier post. D'oh!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Ryno's Wife wrote:
Baku wrote:

did this happen to other people in your building? was there open discussion amongst residents about "Eric, the sweatshirt-panty stealing guy?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

RW, you need to call in to their morning show and call him on this. The producers will definitely let you on the air if its to make one of their hosts look like an ass (and from the couple times I've heard this show, I get the feeling they'd go for it). Let us know if you're going to do it, so I can find out if my car radio functions on the FM band... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:25 pm 

Eric Ferguson does seem a bit wierd....He did go to Iowa which makes him ok in my book, but it's that small town hickness (He's from Elburn) that seems to rub this on me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:58 am 
1000 CLUB

i voted for Darkside, cos he "smokah' tha' BOOOODAH!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

yeah, but it costs dough...and i'm of the FREE fantasy football variety thank u very much 8)