It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:31 pm 

Phil Leotardo wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
How is this possibly enjoyable for you JLN?

Making an ass of himself or "fallaciously believing that he has tapped another Male's ass has always been enjoyable for the racist weirdo.

He was never this indignant when fellow bigots ran around discussing extermination every other day. That's why I know this is all just an act. He bases his outrage on the race of the poster involved each and every time though he will be the first (and only person) to declare that he isn't racist.

Did you like getting your ass tapped?

He is your guy. He has been tapping you. It is sort of in line with the affinities that both of you have for the "party"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FavreFan wrote:

Like Alabama beating on a directional school in September, I'm running the plays called at 100% because you risk pulling a hammy when you try to take it easy on yet another trip to the end zone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:25 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Phil Leotardo wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Making an ass of himself or "fallaciously believing that he has tapped another Male's ass has always been enjoyable for the racist weirdo.

He was never this indignant when fellow bigots ran around discussing extermination every other day. That's why I know this is all just an act. He bases his outrage on the race of the poster involved each and every time though he will be the first (and only person) to declare that he isn't racist.

He is your guy. He has been tapping you. It is sort of in line with the affinities that both of you have for the "party"
Yes! Add homophobia to your arsenal of bigotry!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:29 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Like Alabama beating on a directional school in September, I'm running the plays called at 100% because you risk pulling a hammy when you try to take it easy on yet another trip to the end zone.

The mere fact that you were "whistling past the graveyard" for the past two days suggest otherwise.

As usual you are making an ass of yourself (fellow bigot Leotardo is impressed) and too dense to realize it.

Nothing says "winning" quite like relying on losers like Hawk and Leotardo for reinforcement. Nothing suggests slumming it quite like that does.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:38 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
You are posting actual anti-Semitism right now, and I am speaking out against .

This just proves that you are racist.
So speaking out against your anti-Semitism makes me a racist? At least you admit you're spouting anti-Semitic thoughts, though.

But do you mean to argue that you specifically should get away with being anti-Semitic?

Yet you can't cite one thing which I stated that is Anti-semitic. Wow doesn't exactly constitute this either dumbass.
You said that the "Jews control all the banks" trope was a positive stereotype and thus not anti-Semitic. Denying the harms of anti-Semitic tropes such as that is anti-Semitism in and of itself. You took great pains to point out that a Jewish family has large interests in the banking industry to defend someone's clearly derogatory referencing of Jews and banking. That is also anti-Semitic.

Its Anti Semitic to state that a family renowned for their banking prowess is actually good at banking? Only in the world of a dumbass.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
shakes wrote:
I'm not cool with any Grant statues.

Not even Fuhr?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:52 pm 

long time guy wrote:

This just proves that you are racist. Thanks for once again demonstrating just how much of one that you happen to be.

Much like your bigoted buddy Hawk you only see racism when it involves the "others" acting as perpetrators.

Here is the asswipe admitting that he will never touch the issue of racism. That is until it is time to accuse black people of it. What a sorry miserable fuck this clown must be.

long time guy wrote:
You are denier or ignorer in chief to be honest. When was the first or last time that you ever came out against racism on this message board?

I have yet to ever hear you take a stand against anything of a racial nature and when you comment on racial matters it's invariably to deny that something is racist or minimize it.

You got me to play Prove You're Not a Racist one time, as I recall, and after that I swore off ever indulging you to that degree again. If anything, the lack of clear and concise statements denouncing overt racism on this board is your fault, because after so many "Are you going to call this racist yet?" lightning rounds, I just decided to give you the finger. Hmm, I wonder if that kind of sentiment can be or has been replicated elsewhere in our society...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:00 pm 

There is always a smoking gun. Here he demonstrates just how much of a sympathetic ear that he has when it comes to the Alt Right. Again is only ever empathetic when it comes to perceived slights of white men. As most bigots are.

Taylor Lorenz does social media work for The Hill. Which way does that outlet lean, politically, and would they be OK with an employee on the scene reporting perhaps exculpatory/mitigating facts to something that so perfectly demonizes the Alt Right?

Sound like a guy sympathetic to the plight of Jewish people to you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:01 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

This just proves that you are racist. Thanks for once again demonstrating just how much of one that you happen to be.

Much like your bigoted buddy Hawk you only see racism when it involves the "others" acting as perpetrators.

Here is the asswipe admitting that he will never touch the issue of racism. That is until it is time to accuse black people of it.

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=121481&p=3472846#p3472614

Eat shit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:03 pm 

JLN: what did you do with all your free time away from the board before you returned?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:07 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Here is the asswipe admitting that he will never touch the issue of racism. That is until it is time to accuse black people of it.

Eat shit.

I just provided evidence of you refusing to touch the issue. Your words followed up by non action

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:10 pm 

long time guy wrote:
There is always a smoking gun. Here he demonstrates just how much of a sympathetic ear that he has when it comes to the Alt Right. Again is only ever empathetic when it comes to perceived slights of white men. As most bigots are.

Taylor Lorenz does social media work for The Hill. Which way does that outlet lean, politically, and would they be OK with an employee on the scene reporting perhaps exculpatory/mitigating facts to something that so perfectly demonizes the Alt Right?

Sound like a guy sympathetic to the plight of Jewish people to you?
Oh so now we're in the part of the game where you're trying to deflect from your bigotry so desperately that you're searching for posts to take out of context, or about which to lie completely as in this case!

I went through the stated beliefs of the Alt-Right and denounced every single one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:10 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Eat shit.

I just provided evidence of you refusing to touch the issue. Your words followed up by non action
And I responded with a quote to me denouncing racism. So again: Eat shit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:16 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
JLN: what did you do with all your free time away from the board before you returned?
Thought about you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:20 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Eat shit.

And I responded with a quote to me denouncing racism. So again: Eat shit.

My point has already been proven MANY times. You have ducked every overtly racist person on this board. You can't point to one example of you calling them out on it. Just like I said you couldn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:21 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Thought about you.

:lol: See? How could I hate you.

Seriously, though. Spill it.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:34 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Furious Styles wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
Thought about you.

:lol: See? How could I hate you.

Seriously, though. Spill it.

He bought me a drink out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:48 pm 

Nick Cannon!

Quote:
“They have to rob, steal, rape, kill and fight in order to survive. So these people who didn’t have what we have, and when I say ‘we,’ I speak of the melinated people, they had to be savages, they had to be barbaric because they’re in these Nordic mountains, they’re in these rough torrential environments, so they’re acting as animals, so they’re the ones closer to animals, they’re the ones that are actually the true savages.

So I say all that to say the context when we speak of ‘Jewish people,’ white people, Europeans, the Illuminati — they were doing that as survival tactics to stay on this planet."

Is calling Jewish people "savages" a positive stereotype?

Quote:
But it isn’t only the debate about language the two explore. Cannon repeatedly references conspiracy theories about Jewish power. Cannon speaks about “going as deep as the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America.” Later in the episode Cannon also laments “giving too much power to the ‘they.’ And then the ‘they’ turns into Illuminati, the Zionists, the Rothschilds.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:54 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Phil Leotardo wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Yes! Add homophobia to your arsenal of bigotry!

Add homophobia to the list of words that you do not understand

You said that you "tapped" another man's ass. That makes you a homosexual. It is not homophobic to point that out. You made a sexual reference in regards to another man.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:55 pm 

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Rothschild-family

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:55 pm 

Nick Cannon on calling Jewish people "savages", saying they control the world through banking systems they own, and that the lack of melanin in their skin makes them less compassionate: "Prove me wrong."

Quote:
“There’s no malice or negative intent, but in a time like 2020 we got to have these conversations,” he says. “And if there’s an assumption that is perceived as ignorant, let’s debunk it right away.”

Cannon says that a few rabbis have reached out since the controversy kicked up and that he plans to have them on his podcast.

“My podcast is specifically an academic podcast to have tough and difficult conversations based off of text. And if we read something and something’s not accurate, let’s do away with it,” Cannon says. “I can’t wait to sit down with some people that can help educate me and help further this conversation. I want to be corrected.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:56 pm 

long time guy wrote:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/anti-Semitism

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
When I hear the name Nick Cannon I automatically think academic.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:07 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

"I don't have hate in my heart, I just have a podcast where I bring people on for an academic discussion of some of the most hateful stereotypes imaginable and personally attest to their veracity, but if anything I said was wrong you are welcome to prove me wrong" is a whopper of an apology.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:23 pm 

long time guy wrote:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/anti-Semitism

When a dumbass behaves in a way that spells dumbass
I guess its supposed to be a secret that they have a banking dynasty.
Quote:
Rothschild family, the most famous of all European banking dynasties, which for some 200 years exerted great influence on the economic and, indirectly, the political history of Europe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:27 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Consider the source. The man (use the term loosely) lives by the life beats of the Twitter universe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:30 pm 

That Stephen Jackson sure was out of line when he claimed that the Rothschilds owned "all of the banks" wasn't Litigation Notes?
Quote:
Four decades ago, Jacob Rothschild did something crazy. After a family falling out, he turned his back on the riches of Europe’s biggest banking dynasty to pursue his own interests.
Today, as he plans to retire, the offshoot business he created is marking the latest milestone in the personal fortunes of a banking clan that stretches across France, Switzerland and Britain.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:39 pm 

long time guy wrote:
That Stephen Jackson sure was out of line when he claimed that the Rothschilds owned "all of the banks" wasn't Litigation Notes?

Yes, he was. That's an antisemitic trope.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:43 pm 

long time guy wrote:

When you're ignorant then you are ignorant. Keep Twitter surfing for all of your insight. Its stereotypical and Anti Semitic to point out that a rich family is well, rich. When you're stupid you're stupid.
https://www.businessinsider.com/the-ear ... ne-2012-12
Quote:
The Rothschild dynasty is, without a doubt, the pioneer of international finance.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the first of the family to open a bank, was honored by Forbes as the seventh most influential businessman of all time and the inventor of modern banking who introduced "concepts such as diversification, rapid communication, confidentiality and high volume."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:49 pm 

long time guy wrote:

At this point this should be simply embarrassing.
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/seri ... rothschild

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-revi ... othschild/
Quote:
THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD
THE WORLD'S BANKER, 1849-1999
BY NIALL FERGUSON
Once upon a time, the Rothschilds were the wealthiest people on earth. In a thorough, diligent study, Ferguson (History/Oxford) completes his grand chronicle of the family that achieved history’s greatest economic hegemony

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 51  Next