It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
The first paragraph of Nick Cannon's new apology:

Quote:
Truth and Reconciliation.

I am deeply saddened in a moment so close to reconciliation that the powers that be, misused an important moment for us to all grow closer together and learn more about one another. Instead the moment was stolen and highjacked to make an example of an outspoken black man. I will not be bullied, silenced, or continuously oppressed by any organization, group, or corporation. I am disappointed that Viacom does not understand or respect the power of the black community.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:57 am 

Jbi11s wrote:

I’ve never been a fan of Nick Cannon, but this is how you stifle a well intentioned movement of equality.

"Our melanin is so power[ful] and it connects us in a way that the reason why [White people] fear us is because of the lack that they have of it," he explains. "When you have a person that has the lack of pigment, the lack of melanin, they know that they will be annihilated. So, therefore, however they got the power, they have the lack of compassion. Melanin comes with compassion, melanin comes with soul."

Nick then expounds on his point. "The people that don't have [melanin] are a little less...," Nick continues, noting that he is trying to be cognizant of his wording. "They may not have the compassion when they were sent to the mountains of Caucasus when they didn't have the power of the Sun. The Sun then started to deteriorate them so then, they're acting out of fear, they're acting out of low self-esteem, they're acting out of a deficiency. So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill in order to survive. So then, these people that didn't have what we have—and when I say we, I speak of the melanated people—they had to be savages."

Cannon adds additional context, saying that the environments White and Jewish people originated from also played a role in their behavior. "They had to be barbaric because they're in these Nordic mountains," Nick tells. "They're in these rough torrential environments. So, they're acting as animals. So, they're the ones that are actually closer to animals. They're the ones that are actually the true savages."

Nick concludes his point, saying, "I say all that to say, the context in when we speak of, whether it's Jewish people, White people, Europeans, the illuminati, they were doing that as survival tactics to stay on the planet. We never had to do that."

Read More: Nick Cannon Calls Jewish and White People "True Savages" - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/nick-cannon-call ... m=referral

throwing down knowledge

sorry you don't want to pick it up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:03 am 

This is a pretty natural outgrowth of "its time to be quiet and listen".

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Oh so tight with the scrambler pipes.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:39 am 

Furious Styles wrote:
Oh so tight with the scrambler pipes.

That the Redskins new mascot ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Cleveland Steamers.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
good dolphin wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

I’ve never been a fan of Nick Cannon, but this is how you stifle a well intentioned movement of equality.

"Our melanin is so power[ful] and it connects us in a way that the reason why [White people] fear us is because of the lack that they have of it," he explains. "When you have a person that has the lack of pigment, the lack of melanin, they know that they will be annihilated. So, therefore, however they got the power, they have the lack of compassion. Melanin comes with compassion, melanin comes with soul."

Nick then expounds on his point. "The people that don't have [melanin] are a little less...," Nick continues, noting that he is trying to be cognizant of his wording. "They may not have the compassion when they were sent to the mountains of Caucasus when they didn't have the power of the Sun. The Sun then started to deteriorate them so then, they're acting out of fear, they're acting out of low self-esteem, they're acting out of a deficiency. So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill in order to survive. So then, these people that didn't have what we have—and when I say we, I speak of the melanated people—they had to be savages."

Cannon adds additional context, saying that the environments White and Jewish people originated from also played a role in their behavior. "They had to be barbaric because they're in these Nordic mountains," Nick tells. "They're in these rough torrential environments. So, they're acting as animals. So, they're the ones that are actually closer to animals. They're the ones that are actually the true savages."

Nick concludes his point, saying, "I say all that to say, the context in when we speak of, whether it's Jewish people, White people, Europeans, the illuminati, they were doing that as survival tactics to stay on the planet. We never had to do that."

Read More: Nick Cannon Calls Jewish and White People "True Savages" - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/nick-cannon-call ... m=referral

throwing down knowledge

sorry you don't want to pick it up

I can't rip Nick Cannon. I absolutely LOVE evolutionary crackpot theories.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
I love that he thinks "Caucasians" originated in the Caucasus and that it wasn't just that a race scientist was horny for Georgian women.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:33 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The popular rejoinder from the Left on this subject is that we all have free speech, but that doesn't shield us from criticism. That's fine and I would agree if only I never again had to hear that "speech is violence" or about any fucking safe spaces, people's feelings, etc. Is Bari Weiss not also entitled to a "safe" work space?

I think we can justifiably criticize cancel culture without making a martyr of fucking Bari Weiss

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Who the fuck is Nick Cannon?
What the fuck is Wild 'N Out?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The popular rejoinder from the Left on this subject is that we all have free speech, but that doesn't shield us from criticism. That's fine and I would agree if only I never again had to hear that "speech is violence" or about any fucking safe spaces, people's feelings, etc. Is Bari Weiss not also entitled to a "safe" work space?

I think we can justifiably criticize cancel culture without making a martyr of fucking Bari Weiss

What's your problem with Bari Weiss? She's about as mainstream as liberals get. She's pretty much Hillary Clinton without the shitty attitude and dead bodies.

The point is, if people are entitled to "safe spaces" so is Bari Weiss.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

What's your problem with Bari Weiss? ...... She's pretty much Hillary Clinton .....

Well, when you put it like that :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:36 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

What's your problem with Bari Weiss? ...... She's pretty much Hillary Clinton .....

Well, when you put it like that :lol:

:lol: I mean the reaction to her is bizarre. If I didn't know who she was I would think she was a cross between Ayn Rand and Ann Coulter.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:41 pm 

Fuck safe spaces

Someone tried to cancel Megan Thee Stallion with a .38

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:48 pm 

I can see why people don't like her. Have you read her? I only have a little bit, but she just comes off as whiny, the type of person that even when you agree with what they are saying you find them irritating.

We have a few of those here.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
FavreFan wrote:
I can see why people don't like her. Have you read her? I only have a little bit, but she just comes off as whiny, the type of person that even when you agree with what they are saying you find them irritating.

Shots fired at...everybody.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
FavreFan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FavreFan wrote:

She's Dan Bernstein.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Simply put, we have a lot of black people feeling empowered because of the recent tide turn in favor of BLM, but some of them are mistaken in thinking they can lump Jews into the same wide net as white men. They're going after Jews with the same animosity and fury they have gone after all white people, only problem is they are quickly learning that Jews as a people fit into the category of oppressed minority a helluva lot more than they fit into the category of oppressor.

Some Blacks are feeling their oats, speaking out and learning the hard way that BLM may mean open season on whites, but it sure doesn't mean open season on Jews.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
shakes wrote:
Simply put, we have a lot of black people feeling empowered because of the recent tide turn in favor of BLM, but some of them are mistaken in thinking they can lump Jews into the same wide net as white men. They're going after Jews with the same animosity and fury they have gone after all white people, only problem is they are quickly learning that Jews as a people fit into the category of oppressed minority a helluva lot more than they fit into the category of oppressor.

Some Blacks are feeling their oats, speaking out and learning the hard way that BLM may mean open season on whites, but it sure doesn't mean open season on Jews.

Jews in America are totally oppressed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Maybe next week they'll renew their rivalry with Koreans and say that BTS is also a Jewish plot.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
tommy wrote:
shakes wrote:

Jews in America are totally oppressed

hate crimes against Jews in this country are up about 300% in the past 6 years in America. 609 reported hate crimes vs Jews in 2014, that number rose to 2107 in the year 2019. That's exponential growth.

I'm very lucky that I happen to live in a very small corner of the world and during a very small window of time where my people are actually thriving economically and socially. doesn't mean my people in different parts of the country have it just as easy...as evidenced by those numbers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:02 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:

Hmmm. Wonder if he’s ok with gay-bashing considering ....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:08 pm 

DWayne DiCaro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:27 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Howard has Nick Cannon on his show quite a bit. they seem to be friends from their AGT days. Wonder if he'll come on again after this?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:12 pm 

Cancel Jezebel :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
FavreFan wrote:

Cancel Jezebel :lol:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Jbi11s wrote:

YEah. DWayne Wade has been a miserable dumb asshole for a long time so it is no surprise that he said what he said. Same shit holds true with his partner in Miami, the uglier dickhead, LeBrawn James. When these spoiled multi billionaires open up their stupid mouths, all of their pomposity and racism comes out.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
badrogue17 wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
The first paragraph of Nick Cannon's new apology:

Quote:
Truth and Reconciliation.

I am deeply saddened in a moment so close to reconciliation that the powers that be, misused an important moment for us to all grow closer together and learn more about one another. Instead the moment was stolen and highjacked to make an example of an outspoken black man. I will not be bullied, silenced, or continuously oppressed by any organization, group, or corporation. I am disappointed that Viacom does not understand or respect the power of the black community.

:lol: :lol: :lol: for a dude who likes to pretend he doesn't care about shit, you really care about shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 51  Next