It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: House of the Dragon
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:00 pm 

Horrible. King Viserys carried the first season. It's clear the rest of the cast isn't up to the task. Daemon probably could but he spent the season having bad dreams all season.

Post subject: Re: House of the Dragon
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:02 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
The writing in Season 1 wasn't that great it was the acting that carried it. I haven't watched Season 2 yet but I've heard it was very uneven. It seems the writers and Martin have had disagreements over direction show is going. I guess he's made comments on his blog complaining about writers working on an IP and ruining it by trying to make it their own. The dipshit that came up with the dragon coming up out of the ground in season 1 is the same person that wrote the final episode in season 2. She says Daemon is a boring character and doesn't understand his popularity.

I thought the zombie dream vision or whatever it is was stupid especially after how it played out in Game of Thrones. I guess they double down on that in Season 2.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9