It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:30 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Brick wrote:
I'll be more than happy to hear your predictions on the stats Fields puts up this year given you think he will be the starter on day one.

Nah but let's talk abput why you believe that a dude who can throw a football 70 yards on a rope is someone that "can't throw" shall we?

He may be able to. For some reason he doesn't. That's why he averages 167 yards a game passing.

Maybe that changes in Pittsburgh and then I'll be willing to admit he has learned how to throw.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Brick wrote:
And I'd rather trust the opinion of someone who is at practice on a regular than someone who has seen him throw a few passes from the pocket.
Agreed. It's good to get the input of someone who has seen him throw more than a few passes out of the pocket.

Just can't trust anyone who claims that someone who can Chuck a football 70 yards is also someone that "can't throw"

Here's the in depth, football savvy analysis I was waiting for.

You wouldn't read this board if you were actually "waiting" on that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:33 pm 

Brick wrote:
Maybe that changes in Pittsburgh and then I'll be willing to admit he has learned how to throw.

No you won't

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:35 pm 

Brick wrote:
He may be able to. For some reason he doesn't. That's why he averages 167 yards a game passing.

This is the funniest piece of "analysis" in the entire exchange. Just the sort of "football information" that someone with a Writer Bob's "knowledge" of the game would appreciate :lol: :lol:

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:36 pm 

Brick wrote:

No you won't

I'm rooting for Fields. Williams will be a better quarterback but I don't have any reason to want to see Fields fail especially when we can upgrade the draft pick from "meaningless" to "not totally meaningless".

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:38 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

No you won't

I'm rooting for Fields.

No you're not. Which is just fine by the way. It's roll the fckin ball out time now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:41 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

No you won't

I'm rooting for Fields.

No you're not. Which is just fine by the way. It's roll the fckin ball out time now.

Are you projecting that you aren't rooting for Caleb Williams?

Williams is going to be a better player as a Bear than Fields was. I think it's likely Williams outperforms Fields this year.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:48 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

No you won't

I'm rooting for Fields.

Williams is going to be a better player as a Bear than Fields was. I think it's likely Williams outperforms Fields this year.

You know what the reason will be when he does, "Williams has more tools and a better offensive coordinator then Fields ever had."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:55 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

No you won't

I'm rooting for Fields.

You know what the reason will be when he does, "Williams has more tools and a better offensive coordinator then Fields ever had."

What part of that statement is actually false however? Bears brass has already verified what MANY that were not associated with CFMB already knew. And that was that both the coaching and personnel surrounding Justin Fields was subpar. This after MANY here claimed that it wasn't an issue.

Now Fields has far better coaching and better personnel than he ever had with the Bears so "WE" shall see.

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Brick wrote:
And I'd rather trust the opinion of someone who is at practice on a regular than someone who has seen him throw a few passes from the pocket.
Agreed. It's good to get the input of someone who has seen him throw more than a few passes out of the pocket.

Just can't trust anyone who claims that someone who can Chuck a football 70 yards is also someone that "can't throw"

Here's the in depth, football savvy analysis I was waiting for.

You wouldn't read this board if you were actually "waiting" on that.

I have a lot of time. I'll just sit here and wait some more.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Safe slice
More liberal nonsense from lgbtq time guy. The only reason lgbtq guy likes Fields is because Field's is gender non-conforming with his hair down.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:24 pm 

He They Xe Xem wrote:
More liberal nonsense from lgbtq time guy. The only reason lgbtq guy likes Fields is because Field's is gender non-conforming with his hair down.

Were you there when Randy Moss had his hair down in 1996?

Pre Braids?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:29 pm 

Does visiting a gender non-conforming bathroom bring a tear to your eye? Be honest. You finally beat the patriarchy!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 6:33 pm 

He They Xe Xem wrote:
Does visiting a gender non-conforming bathroom bring a tear to your eye? Be honest. You finally beat the patriarchy!

How much time do you spend thinking about the LBGTQ community? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:17 pm 

He They Xe Xem wrote:

How much time do you spend thinking about the LBGTQ community? Just Asking A Question

I'd say I'm forced to think about it. Had i not been forced to introduce myself by my "pronouns" than it's likely I wouldn't think at all about it. But you won! There's no such thing as gender thanks to your comrades at liberal universities. Its just a construct, you can self identify as anything! For example i understand you self identify as a misnomer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:18 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
He They Xe Xem wrote:
He They Xe Xem wrote:

I'd say I'm forced to think about it. Had i not been forced to introduce myself by my "pronouns" than it's likely I wouldn't think at all about it. But you won! There's no such thing as gender thanks to your comrades at liberal universities. Its just a construct, you can self identify as anything! For example i understand you self identify as a misnomer.

:lol:

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:18 pm 

Don't misnomer me bro! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Brick wrote:
I'll be more than happy to hear your predictions on the stats Fields puts up this year given you think he will be the starter on day one.

Nah let's talk about why you believe that a dude who can throw a football 70 yards on a rope is someone that "can't throw" shall we?

My goodness you really are doing a "JaMarcus Russell can throw 60 yards from his knees!" bit, aren't you?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:57 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Brick wrote:

Nah let's talk about why you believe that a dude who can throw a football 70 yards on a rope is someone that "can't throw" shall we?

My goodness you really are doing a "JaMarcus Russell can throw 60 yards from his knees!" bit, aren't you?

Don't you dare misnomer him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:06 am 

CFMB: The place where you suddenly find out that NFL caliber QBs "can't throw".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:14 am 

He They Xe Xem wrote:
He They Xe Xem wrote:

It takes a certain type of "weird" in order for someone to concern themselves with where another person happens to take their shits.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:29 am 

I do not believe Justin Fields is capable of propelling an object forward through the air with his arm.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:31 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
TriColoredPastas wrote:
Simone Biles wearing a GB hoodie. Fucking bitch.

who needs simone biles when you have taylor schabusiness

repping in Green Bay no less.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:52 am 

Darkside wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Brick wrote:

Don't you dare misnomer him.

Don't have to look far in order to find your resident Larry Craig on this one do ya!

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:53 am 

Brick wrote:

I do not believe Justin Fields is capable of propelling an object forward through the air with his arm.

Which just means you're stupid.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:07 am 

Brick wrote:

I've never seen him do it though. Do you have any proof that Justin Fields is capable of propelling an object forward through the air with his arm?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:28 am 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:

I've never seen him do it though. Do you have any proof that Justin Fields is capable of propelling an object forward through the air with his arm?

Yes.
Quote:
When it comes to throwing the deep ball, Justin Fields was one of the best in 2023. Fields owned a 96.7 PFF passing grade on throws greater than 20 yards. According to PFF, 14.1 percent of Fields' pass attempts in 2023 were deep ball attempts. Fields completed 44.2 percent of his deep ball attempts last season.

Now explain the part of the statement which suggests that he can't throw a football.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:35 am 

Do you have any proof that Justin Fields is capable of propelling an object forward through the air with his arm?

It shouldn't be hard to provide a video of him doing so but seemingly you can't or won't.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:41 am 

Brick wrote:
Do you have any proof that Justin Fields is capable of propelling an object forward through the air with his arm?

It shouldn't be hard to provide a video of him doing so but seemingly you can't or won't.

https://youtu.be/GiOgY92e5-8?si=kGpnUqKtyN2cGMeO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:42 am 

Brick wrote:

Yep

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next