It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:50 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Fields to KMET for a TD. Breaks a tackle from Miles Garrett and Kmet bails himself out with his TD..... CALLED IT!!!! 8) 8)

You called the fact that Fields would lead the offense to 8 3-and-outs and another loss?

Good job!

You must think that Fields sucks, too.

NO. YOUR WRONG AS USUAL.

TEN DROPPED PASSES BY THE RECEIVERS. SHITTY RUSHING EXCEPT FOR FIELDS AND THE BIG ROOKIE FROM TEXAS WHO HARDLY PLAYED. MOONEY HAS A BALL LITERALLY FALL INTO HIS LAP AND HE KICKS THE FUCKING BALL IN THE AIR TO THE CLEVELAND GUY? TERRIBLE PLAY BY THE DEFENSE IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND ESPECIALLY NOT SO FAST EDDIE.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:28 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Fields to KMET for a TD. Breaks a tackle from Miles Garrett and Kmet bails himself out with his TD..... CALLED IT!!!! 8) 8)

You called the fact that Fields would lead the offense to 8 3-and-outs and another loss?

Good job!

NO. YOUR WRONG AS USUAL.

TEN DROPPED PASSES BY THE RECEIVERS. SHITTY RUSHING EXCEPT FOR FIELDS AND THE BIG ROOKIE FROM TEXAS WHO HARDLY PLAYED. MOONEY HAS A BALL LITERALLY FALL INTO HIS LAP AND HE KICKS THE FUCKING BALL IN THE AIR TO THE CLEVELAND GUY? TERRIBLE PLAY BY THE DEFENSE IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND ESPECIALLY NOT SO FAST EDDIE.

The Bears scored one TD on defense and returned an interception to the two-yard line to put the offense in easy scoring position. They were responsible for 14 points. What did Fields do other than average about 4 YARDS PER PASS ATTEMPT?

If you are blaming the loss on Mooney for being unable to catch a tipped Hail Mary while he was lying on the ground, then you are truly a clown.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:42 am 

mooney probably dropped the ball on purpose to get fields traded.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:50 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Good job!

NO. YOUR WRONG AS USUAL.

The Bears scored one TD on defense and returned an interception to the two-yard line to put the offense in easy scoring position. They were responsible for 14 points. What did Fields do other than average about 4 YARDS PER PASS ATTEMPT?

If you are blaming the loss on Mooney for being unable to catch a tipped Hail Mary while he was lying on the ground, then you are truly a clown.

Fields didn't play well, he never plays well, but guys did drop a lot of throws and it cost them the game. You can't just ignore it because you have an agenda. The agenda is correct, but you still have to give the devil his due.

They lost the game because of dropped throws. And Fields still sucks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:08 am 
1000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Good job!

NO. YOUR WRONG AS USUAL.

Fields didn't play well, he never plays well, but guys did drop a lot of throws and it cost them the game. You can't just ignore it because you have an agenda. The agenda is correct, but you still have to give the devil his due.

That's certainly part of it. But future ALL-PRO quarterbacks like Fields tend to overcome the inadequacies of their teammates and coaches. I mean, this is a future great we're talking about here.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nardi wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Good job!

NO. YOUR WRONG AS USUAL.

Do we get to count the 2 dropped interceptions by Cleveland ( one which wouldve been a pick 6 ) in this calculus too ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:30 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
How many legitimate drops were there? The kid completed less than 50% of his passes. He would have still been under 60% if zero passes were dropped. He couldn't even stay on his feet for shoestring tackles.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:48 am 
1000 CLUB

Some guy is on Mully & Haugh right now arguing that Fields could be a Pro Bowl wide receiver.

Congratulations, The Hawk, you no are no longer the worst Bears commentator in the world!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Bill Polian so bored in his retirement he's calling into sports talk radio.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Tall Midget wrote:
Some guy is on Mully & Haugh right now arguing that Fields could be a Pro Bowl wide receiver.

Congratulations, The Hawk, you no are no longer the worst Bears commentator in the world!

:lol: Reminds me of Hub’s alternate universe where the Bears draft a QB last year and also keep Fields. Imagine CJ Stroud throwing to Fields!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Fields only 71 CAY (line of scrimmage to receiver). Old man Flacco 216.

Fields 4 games post injury 78.4 rtg.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Tall Midget wrote:

i'd try it

i still don't understand why they don't run him basically every play. Who cares if he gets hit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Bagels wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

i'd try it

i still don't understand why they don't run him basically every play. Who cares if he gets hit.

Defenses have figured that out a long time ago. Except the idiots in Detroit. The way to beat Fields is the same as it was for T.rubisky: let them play QB.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:55 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Bagels wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

i'd try it

Defenses have figured that out a long time ago. Except the idiots in Detroit. The way to beat Fields is the same as it was for T.rubisky: let them play QB.

still seems like a better option (if you're trying to win) then letting him pass

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:45 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Bagels wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

i'd try it

which team has shut him down

This was never going to be a game they were going to win on the ground

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:45 pm 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
out of 33 QBs with 50+ attempts in 4th quarter

last in completion %

30th in TD-INT

32nd passer rating

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:47 pm 

ShortTimeLurker wrote:
out of 33 QBs with 50+ attempts in 4th quarter

last in completion %

30th in TD-INT

32nd passer rating

too small of a sample size

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Parkins just gave a new reason that Poles might keep Fields: he is so incredibly popular with fans and teammates that bringing in Caleb Williams (whose “intangibles” may only be an “8 out of 10 vs Fields 10/10”) will create a fractured locker room. LOLOL.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

The Fields Cult being unfair to a new quarterback is another awful reason to keep Fields. Good Dolphin needs to assume leaders responsibilities, but he's splitting his time fawning over the Lions 2nd best running back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nas wrote:
The Fields Cult being unfair to a new quarterback is another awful reason to keep Fields. Good Dolphin needs to assume leaders responsibilities, but he's splitting his time fawning over the Lions 2nd best running back.

They’re taking hostages. Might as well be Hamas Hall up in Lake Forest.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Nas wrote:

They’re taking hostages. Might as well be Hamas Hall up in Lake Forest.

No negotiations with these terrorists.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:18 pm 

We were always welcoming to Fields even after they unfairly scapegoated (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky out of town.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

Brick wrote:
We were always welcoming to Fields even after they unfairly scapegoated (Pro Bowl QB) (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky out of town.

We're not savages like those people.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:22 pm 

i've been in the Mitch cult but idk how much longer i can hold on

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:23 pm 

Even Tom Brady eventually lost out to Father Time. It's (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky's turn.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

Bagels wrote:

It's over. He's regressed to just cashing checks. He can't even complete the passes under 10 yards now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Fields Cult : Why is he throwing H1M !!! under the bus ????? Kinda absolves Mooney too . if it’s only supposed to be a pick play he’s not really supposed to be blocking anyone. If he blocks, it’s OPI

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:28 pm 

Nas wrote:
Bagels wrote:

It's over. He's regressed to just cashing checks. He can't even complete the passes under 10 yards now.

I know. It's sad.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

Mooney's effort was questioned. Getsy's play calling was questioned. Who was really responsible? Justin Fields.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:33 pm 

Nas wrote:
Mooney's effort was questioned. Getsy's play calling was questioned. Who was really responsible? Justin Fields.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 146  Next