It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Don't misnomer me bro.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Darkside wrote:
Don't misnomer me bro.

You're creepy and weird. For instance what person is sitting around "wondering" about the psychology of Laurence Holmes's sex life? Or interests?

Nardi wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Larry doesn't really have a personality. At least not one he's willing to show. He rents them.
What he is is a nearly 50 year old comic book, wrestling, and marvel fan boy. He clearly suffers from Peter pan syndrome. He is still that 13 year old Virgin that is kinda scared and grossed out by girls. I don't think he's homosexual, as some posit, but he is clearly somewhat squeamish around women he finds attractive and that 13 year old takes over entirely.

Cheap shot

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:11 pm 

You're a tease.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:15 pm 

Darkside wrote:
You're a tease.

Who needs Larry Craig when you have CFMB's very own "toolkit assassin" Darko "Lurking" nearby?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... f-his-work

Quote:
Lawyers for former Sen. Larry Craig argued today that using campaign money for a legal defense over his 2007 arrest was proper because he was arrested while on official business.

If you recall, Craig, a Republican from Idaho, was arrested during a sting at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. Craig used a bathroom there during a layover, when an undercover officer said Craig sexually solicited him by tapping his foot.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:34 pm 

Whatever. Back to the point, it's a pretty stupid stat. What about incompletions that weren't inaccurate but stupidly thrown into coverage? It's a poor, flawed stat.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:44 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Whatever. Back to the point, it's a pretty stupid stat. What about incompletions that weren't inaccurate but stupidly thrown into coverage? It's a poor, flawed stat.

Hey Darko "Craig" if you knew the "inner" workings of the stat, then you would not have to "Just Ask Questions" now would you?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:53 pm 

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Hey Darko "Craig" if you knew the "inner" workings of the stat, then you would not have to "Just Ask Questions" now would you?

Well then tell me about it. I'm not unreasonable.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:56 am 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
There are 7 metrics that Sharp lists as stable,Fields' ranking in those are :

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:36 am 

So has he been named starter yet?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Brick wrote:
So has he been named starter yet?

I mean, surely he can beat out a broke down old bad Russell Wilson, right?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:59 am 

Anyone want to wager that he won't be named starter at some point before the season is over? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:09 am 

pizza_Place: not Pequod's
Might as well list the final 16...next group listed as less stable metrics...his rankings are :

location and coverage metrics :

the 11 was in the catergory of deep passing and the 18 was in between the numbers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:16 am 

Anyone want to wager that he won't be named starter at some point before the season is over? Just Asking A Question

R.Wilson is old, broke and bad. 100% Fields will be named a starter. That is why Fields picked Pitt over a handful of other teams that only wanted him as a backup. Wager that he will win 3/4th's of the games he starts or has more TD's then turnovers.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:20 am 

Juiced wrote:

R.Wilson is old, broke and bad. 100% Fields will be named a starter. That is why Fields picked Pitt over a handful of other teams that only wanted him as a backup. Wager that he will win 3/4th's of the games he starts or has more TD's then turnovers.

Why does he have to win 75% of his games if you're so convinced that he is a loser? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:26 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Meanwhile on planet Earth, people who actually watch him play realize he is a dog shit terrible QB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cupf8R8sQ90

Justin Fields still cannot read a defense and if he can't do that in year 4, he isn't going to suddenly be able to do so at some point in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:34 am 

I guess a franchise that is in a another stratosphere when you compare their success rate to that of the Bears over the past 50+ years must not have "seen him play" then. Or else why would they have traded for him? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:47 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Russ is washed.

I think Fields will start but it’ll more a function of injury or an exaggerated injury to help Russ save face. Whether he keeps the job if & when he gets it may be a better wager.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:55 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Russ is washed.

I think Fields will start but it’ll more a function of injury or an exaggerated injury to help Russ save face. Whether he keeps the job if & when he gets it may be a better wager.

But Fields isn't even good enough to be someone's backup or in the NFL to hear MANY of the self anointed, no accountability having NFL "gurus" on here tell it. Some of their comments regarding the guy are just plain stupid to be honest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:12 am 

Darkside wrote:

Well, from the man himself, here's the mysterious inner workings of this stat...
"sum of incompletions due to inaccurately charted passes (overthrows, underthrows, too far in front or behind receiver) / all incompletions"
Which is exactly what I thought it was. Which means it's a stupid stat.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
We all know that Justin will have a few spectacular TD runs this season.

Still just hoping he gets 51% of the snaps this season.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:25 am 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Well, from the man himself, here's the mysterious inner workings of this stat...
"sum of incompletions due to inaccurately charted passes (overthrows, underthrows, too far in front or behind receiver) / all incompletions"

Who cares what you think "Craig"?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:36 am 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

You do. Just stop flirting with me.. sorry I mean replying to me any time. But you CANNOT because you always need to have the last word, even if it's an incoherent mess like it typically is.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:43 am 

Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Darkside wrote:

You do. Just stop flirting with me.. sorry I mean replying to me any time. But you CANNOT because you always need to have the last word, even if it's an incoherent mess like it typically is.

Ironically you never said "first word" did you "Craig"? which would be the case for someone that's as "interested" as you keep "suggesting". You're a weirdo and rather creepy dude. .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I guess a franchise that is in a another stratosphere when you compare their success rate to that of the Bears over the past 50+ years must not have "seen him play" then. Or else why would they have traded for him? Just Asking A Question

That franchise that’s in another stratosphere success wise also drafted Kenny Pickett in the first round a couple years ago to be their QB . How’d that work ? Why couldn’t this great organization develop him ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
badrogue17 wrote:

That franchise that’s in another stratosphere success wise also drafted Kenny Pickett in the first round a couple years ago to be their QB . How’d that work ? Why couldn’t this great organization develop him ?

Weren't there predictions of impending Trubiskian Glory when Mitch moved to the Steelers? How'd that go?

Pittsburgh hit the jackpot 20 years ago when they drafted Big Ben, but that hardly means the franchise is an authority on QB development. The last few years of their Quarterbacking Follies suggest just the opposite.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:27 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:

They also developed a Hall Of Fame QB in Ben Rothlesburger. And still found a way to win with subpar QB play in Pickett

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:29 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Weren't there predictions of impending Trubiskian Glory when Mitch moved to the Steelers? How'd that go?

Pittsburgh hit the jackpot 20 years ago when they drafted Big Ben, but that hardly means the franchise is an authority on QB development. The last few years of their Quarterbacking Follies suggest just the opposite.

I trust that Organization and it's evaluation of talent a helluva lot more than I do the Bears that's for sure.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Tall Midget wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

I trust that Organization and it's evaluation of talent a helluva lot more than I do the Bears that's for sure.

So did the national media when they drafted Pickett, whose potential Steelers executives had unique opportunities to evaluate since their team trains in close proximity to Pitt (not sure if they actually shared/share the same facility). Needless to say, they miserably failed in assessing Picket despite an immense scouting advantage.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:45 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

So did the national media when they drafted Pickett, whose potential Steelers executives had unique opportunities to evaluate since their team trains in close proximity to Pitt (not sure if they actually shared/share the same facility). Needless to say, they miserably failed in assessing Picket despite an immense scouting advantage.

They've hit on QBs before. The Bears never have. Huge difference.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 1:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
It looks like Wilson will start the season as QB1.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146  Next