It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dustin Rhodes
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Not Dusty, M&H producer (Ok, not really fame) but saw him at Arlington Today for Mothers day. That place was PACKED!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Dustin Rhodes
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:31 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Not Image??

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:11 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Not Image??

^I met this once. Total douchebag.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:14 am 

A7X wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Not Image??

In character or out of character?

I had a buddy of mine meet Dustin a long time ago before Goldust was around and he said he was pretty cool.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:17 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
RFDC wrote:
A7X wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Not Image??

In character or out of character?

I had a buddy of mine meet Dustin a long time ago before Goldust was around and he said he was pretty cool.

He was out of character in a hotel lobby in Chicago following a Raw show. On the other hand, Edge and Christian invited my girlfriend and I to join them for dinner, and Godfather bought and did a shot of Jack Daniels with us.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Anyone know the name of a guy from the old ECW, who played a gay wrestler? was part of a tag team? Maybe the name Diamond in his name?

Seeing an old ECW match at the aragon was a quaility night out! New Jack City dropping an elbow from one of the balconies on the little white trash guy who had the bigger brothers?
wore the overalls?????

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
The name that comes to mind is Adorable Adrian Adonis. Although, I remember thinking Brutus Beefcake was gay.
The others were probably the Hillbillies; Jim, Uncle Elmer and Cousin Luke, I think.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
bigfan wrote:
Anyone know the name of a guy from the old ECW, who played a gay wrestler? was part of a tag team? Maybe the name Diamond in his name?

Seeing an old ECW match at the aragon was a quaility night out! New Jack City dropping an elbow from one of the balconies on the little white trash guy who had the bigger brothers?
wore the overalls?????

Hmmm ... I think you've got several people mixed up in that.

Simon Diamond answers your middle question; I don't recall him being a fruit, but he did have a band of odd people for a bit of time.

In WCW, Perry Saturn did a character that dressed in a leather dress and crap, w/ a catch-phrase "Life's a Drag". In ECW, he partnered w/ John Kronus who occasionally had mannerisms that might have come off as fruity to the non-regular viewer watching him at just the right time.

Your last person you're looking for is Spike Dudley. That match I think was the TV taping which was their first trip to Chicago. And just for the "we're happy for ya", I made all shows they did locally (all being, I believe, four). Yes, I was a HUGE ECW mark, and miss it to this day, and there will never be anything like an ECW show in the audience ... never.

Somewhere in there is the answer you seek.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I ran into Razor Ramon and Owen Hart in the lobby of a hotel by Rosemont. Got Razor's autograph. Scott Hall is one tall man. He doesn't even look that big on tv, but he was huge in person. I was also 16 so maybe that contributed to him towering over me. He had the toothpick in which was awesome.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
Don Tiny wrote:
bigfan wrote:

wore the overalls?????

Hmmm ... I think you've got several people mixed up in that.

Simon Diamond answers your middle question; I don't recall him being a fruit, but he did have a band of odd people for a bit of time.

In WCW, Perry Saturn did a character that dressed in a leather dress and crap, w/ a catch-phrase "Life's a Drag". In ECW, he partnered w/ John Kronus who occasionally had mannerisms that might have come off as fruity to the non-regular viewer watching him at just the right time.

Your last person you're looking for is Spike Dudley. That match I think was the TV taping which was their first trip to Chicago. And just for the "we're happy for ya", I made all shows they did locally (all being, I believe, four). Yes, I was a HUGE ECW mark, and miss it to this day, and there will never be anything like an ECW show in the audience ... never.

Somewhere in there is the answer you seek.

Saturn had to wear a dress because of a stipulation in a match with Jericho. He then decided to keep wearing it.