It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:08 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Sales in a super heavyweight rock band, Genesis has the most important role of the drum in the song. This is not surprising, because who is also the lead singer and drummer identify as Phil Collins on rock drummer from behind the front, into the core from supporting evolution is withheld. Precisely because of this, "double-drum trio" has become Genesis since each tour's repertoire. Playing the song requires all the other band members withdraw, leaving Phil Collins and his personally selection tour drummer Chester Thompson, . After the audience can appreciate Both of these world-class drummer footed, showing superb drum skills and tacit understanding. Because this is not officially recorded the live tracks, each tour "double drum trio" are different. This year Phil and Chester ingenuity, first face to face in a leather stool suddenly slow suddenly anxious, suddenly overlook heavily beat up. They occasionally cross and drumming sticks, chopsticks issued staggered like the crisp sound of the collision, and the striking leather stool muffled sound emitted by the formation of very layered contrast. Then Phil began with his left hand while hitting the shelves next to the drum bass drum, while continuing with his right hand hit leather stool. Different bass drum made ​​a jagged, slightly metallic taste of sound, like a calypso. After this transition, they quite true after their return to the drum. Suddenly two drummers as if one, from a left to right, a right to left, in a symmetrical position began a difficult ensemble. Then appears on the screen a few dazzling white light group, with the acceleration of the drum continues to rotate. The audience half of the audience has stood up, we can not help but applaud along with the beat, and screaming voices. Then you can see from the oval ends of the small screen stage, two drummers on stage began did her best, showing amazing stamina and exquisite skills. Various colors according to Searchlight began to beat regularly beat, as if at the same time came the exciting African tribes from which cries in dense but changing the drum. At the moment I could not help thinking, Stage Phil Collins is simply "Tarzan," the secular version, he seems to be an endless supply of physical, power, and appeal have made ​​me and so mortal admiration. This idea just flashed fleet stage smoke comes up, a bunch of powerful drum fill after, Tony , Mike and Daryl was playing four familiar chord again gorgeous debut. Then the other half of the audience jumped up, everyone in unison: " ! Los Endos "

For many Genesis late fans, any of a Genesis concert, if missing, " the I of Can Not Dance (I can not dance)" This song is far from complete. 1991 this song with its strong comedy hit MV continued in major music television channels, succeeded in the eyes of the audience Genesis clumsy dance with this veteran band with one foot in contact with the hand up. But the intention to explore the creation of this song when the band next few people from the ridiculous appearance. Phil Collins in an interview years later, the once pointed out, "I can not dance" is actually growing European and American mainstream music idol of a satire and mockery. On the genre, this is one of the Genesis history rare outpouring of blues influence works . Thus it is in all respects a representative of the late band has a special significance. Sure enough, Genesis can not ignore this first head heavy tracks farewell show, which will be specially arranged after the first encore song to satisfy the song Friends. Under stiff drum machine accompaniment, Phil singing and playing a "harmonica sound", while not forgetting to lead Mike and Daryl stage step from the famous pace crappy. And they figure to be copied many times in the future back into the bright lights on the big screen with the beat of travel, so that people in the audience sound, light, video integration among linger again.

With the termination of applause when the music sounded again, Phil suddenly signaled for quiet moment, then went to the front of the microphone had said: "So far Genesis . There is no plan to continue, which makes the concert tonight major significance," he Although sounds calm, but the presence of all the fans felt the weight of words. Then Phil behalf of the band on tour to thank the staff, and later re-introduced one by one solemnly from his years in the same boat a few comrades. Daryl and Chester two resident touring musicians were won reverential audience applause. Then Phil again recommenced: "One last thing, I am 56 years old, 19 years of age to join the band when I joined the band when,. Tony and Mike two have been in the team, and they more than I-- Great. you can do the math yourself ...... "then the crowd burst into laughter. Phil went on to say: "So the band is like a family, we really grew up together I've never said this publicly or privately (steering. Tony ): ' Tony , the I Love you .' (Steering Mike ) ' Mike the I Love you TOO '. "It's that simple low-key a few words, while filling with tears blurred the scene of countless people's eyes. I see Phil , Mike and Tony 's face, but it is conceivable they chest surging emotions. From the 60 's full of ideas and ideals rebellious British youth, but now internationally renowned, rock veteran Lilian stricken. This long road, they traveled together, the ups and downs, has since become a part of their common memories. Every thought of this, I really can not help for such persistent pursuit and everlasting friendship moving.

"There is no ending feast,"
and this hateful old saying again fulfilled. Genesis to the last song dedicated to the city of Los Angeles, with Phil 's words, they can be traced back the history of this show, " 73 years in Roxy club." So " Carpet Crawlers " The British folk-like soft soothing melody fluttered up, along with the phrase looming call: "You have to come out befor e ......." When this fantastic song died away, the stage erected five shoulders, bowed three times to thank the audience, the audience rose to pay tribute to the audience, applause eventually becoming absolute. Stubborn people how I hope this show can continue endless ah! But the finish of the music again and again gently remind you: this is home. Trance, everything seems back to the origin, a touched countless audiences rock powerhouse so attributed quiet. The press of people still continue to hear some fans with confidence "guarantee": "!! It will not be the last time they'll see I know.