It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:49 pm 

I used to really dig this station until they started dragging out all of the shitty "behind the musics" and other crappy VH1 original programming. They are starting off this year with a marathon of 2,009 videos. It's on 24/7 for about the next week. I caught some good shit yesterday and Im just happy to see them playing some more music for a change. The videos are a good variety, not just playing one genre to death. Check it out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
I have checked it out off & on since VH1C started what they're calling "2009 for 2009" a couple days ago. It brings back some memories of what MTV used to air long before the Viacom-owned channel started shoving "The Hills", "Pimp My Ride", "Cribs", "Punk'd", "Wild & Out" and off CW network reruns of Tyra Banks' "America's Next Top Model" down America's throat. You don't see him that often, but there are occasional sightings of original MTV VJ Mark Goodman popping up from time to time on VH1 Classic, DIRECTV 337. Yes, it's the same Mark Goodman who hosted the Mark Goodson-produced "Illinois Instant Riches" game show that WGN aired about 10 years ago...