Page 1 of 1

Author:  shirtless driver [ Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All Time.

Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuARAzN ... re=related

Goosebumps every time.

Author:  Irish [ Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

Dare I ask what's #1 of all time?

Author:  shirtless driver [ Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:24 pm ]

Author:  rogers park bryan [ Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

shirtless driver wrote:
Image

Perfect Album

Author:  Hank Scorpio [ Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

FTW

Image

Author:  Crystal Lake Hoffy [ Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

Nothing could ever top Stranger Things. I mean... real goosebumps there.

Author:  shirtless driver [ Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:29 am ]

Author:  W_Z [ Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

my favorite album of all time celebrated its 20th last year.

Image

sapphire bullets...bullets of pure love...

Author:  Crystal Lake Hoffy [ Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 am ]

shirtless driver wrote:
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Nothing could ever top Stranger Things. I mean... real goosebumps there.

How is the little background check going for you? If you [b]share something, Ill share something![/b]

If you have any of the recorded works of Stranger Things on cassette, could you please dub me a copy?
Not only do I not have a tape player, but I've managed to misplace my master copies of the ST oeuvre.
Sharing is caring.

Oh, Im pretty sure that you have copies still. Looks like you have a family of failed musicians who turned to dead end jobs. :lol:

Author:  shirtless driver [ Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:36 pm ]

Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Nothing could ever top Stranger Things. I mean... real goosebumps there.

How is the little background check going for you? If you [b]share something, Ill share something![/b]

If you have any of the recorded works of Stranger Things on cassette, could you please dub me a copy?
Not only do I not have a tape player, but I've managed to misplace my master copies of the ST oeuvre.
Sharing is caring.

Oh, Im pretty sure that you have copies still. Looks like you have a family of failed musicians who turned to dead end jobs. :lol:

Interesting.
Game on.

Author:  Crystal Lake Hoffy [ Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

Private message threat sent... waiting for shirtless dickhead to post it here...

Author:  Crystal Lake Hoffy [ Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

Dude, why are posting on weightlosspills.com?

Author:  Crystal Lake Hoffy [ Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

I know I have a bad habit with being addicted to posting on the internet, but jesus christ man. Is there anywhere you dont post? Holy christ. You are everywhere spouting this music shit.

SHIRTLESS DRIVER + GOLDENDOMER93 = MATCH!

Author:  lipidquadcab [ Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

shirtless driver wrote:
Image

This will also be twenty in a few more days...excellent.

Author:  Curious Hair [ Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

One of my favorite things about Loveless is how different it feels at different volumes. Loud, it's assaulting; soft, it's a warm embrace.

Author:  ZephMarshack [ Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

[hipster]The pre-Loveless EPs are better[/hipster]

Author:  Bagels [ Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

nice thread

Author:  rogers park bryan [ Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

Bagels wrote:
nice thread

Seriously, its a normal music thread wrapped around jabs from an ongoing rivalry.

This Hoffy's vs Shirtless thing is nasty....but no one seems to care

Author:  Bagels [ Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 am ]

rogers park bryan wrote:
Bagels wrote:
nice thread

Seriously, its a normal music thread wrapped around jabs from an ongoing rivalry.

This Hoffy's vs Shirtless thing is nasty....but no one seems to care

oh it's awesome...it's like a wrestling brawl that spills into the dressing rooms...

Author:  K Effective [ Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

Or a wild West fistfight that spills over onto the set of "The French Mistake"....

Author:  ZephMarshack [ Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

Have you guys heard Japancakes covering all of Loveless in the style of elevator music? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV36OwS68R8

Author:  shirtless driver [ Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy 20th Birthday To My Second Favorite Album Of All T

Yes, I like that record a lot.
Especially the pedal steel work on Blown A Wish.

Author:  Curious Hair [ Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:57 pm ]

ZephMarshack wrote:
[hipster]The pre-Loveless EPs are better[/hipster]

Isn't Anything is a solid album, but Loveless is the pinnacle. Know you're joking, but

Author:  shirtless driver [ Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:14 pm ]

ZephMarshack wrote:
Have you guys heard Japancakes covering all of Loveless in the style of elevator music? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV36OwS68R8

How weird, I didn't even click your link that was actually the song I mentioned until just now.
:lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]