It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:29 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8

Sad part is,this song is a catchy pop tune. She doesn't need the shock value,but I guess 28 million hits can't be wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
immessedup17 wrote:
ew?

Will not view.

Et tu,

IMU?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
IMU and panther are correct on this one colonel.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I didn't see anything wrong with the video and the song isn't bad.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
What is it with this broad always sticking her tongue out? It's not sexy. She looks like a fuckin' stroke victim.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
When did she turn into such a huge whore?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

Powerhouse233 wrote:

I don't think she is. It's all for entertainment. She got 67 million views. Looks like a very smart woman.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:46 pm 

Nas wrote:
Powerhouse233 wrote:

I don't think she is. It's all for entertainment. She got 67 million views. Looks like a very smart woman.

Her Justin Bieber look creeps me out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

Powerhouse233 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Powerhouse233 wrote:

She sells what she has. Everyone has been talking about her for at least a month and she hasn't spent a dime for the publicity. Very smart.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:51 pm 

Nas wrote:
Powerhouse233 wrote:
Nas wrote:
Powerhouse233 wrote:

She sells what she has. Everyone has been talking about her for at least a month and she hasn't spent a dime for the publicity. Very smart.

That's a good point, the publicity won't hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
i love that the internet has evolved into an echo chamber where one of the big ole media giants can perpetuate something like this video, come up with a totally arbitrary stat like "youtube views" that's prolly no less than ~20-33% bullshit/bots/marketing-people/etc, and then turn the general prole discussion into a perpetual referendum on whether everyone or not would fuck miley cyrus.

there'll be your champions out first, someone who has to get in there really quickly to be like "NO, I WOULDN'T LOWER MYSELF TO THAT LEVEL BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN THAT RICH SLUT" (which i see that IMU has filled the role nicely, go figure) and thus the great moral/quality-assurance stand is in place.

then that's chased down by a bunch of people like "what are you, a burrito?!?! of course i'd give it to her because she's asking for it and my virility is never in question: HEAR ME WORLD, I AM A STRONG AND FERTILE BREEDER!!!!!"

and then the rest of hte thread/comments/etc oscillates between attempts at levity and/or analysis of why that goofy ole whore is in a position to shove her body into our minds, which then continues on perpetually (sprinkled with more attempts at #1 or #2 depending on whatever complexes are inherent in the poster) ad nauseum ad infinitum ad service by google inc

sorry to go a bit tangential, i'm just perpetually in awe of the omnipresent sea of banality that is the internet.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
sinicalypse wrote:
i love that the internet has evolved into an echo chamber where one of the big ole media giants can perpetuate something like this video, come up with a totally arbitrary stat like "youtube views" that's prolly no less than ~20-33% bullshit/bots/marketing-people/etc, and then turn the general prole discussion into a perpetual referendum on whether everyone or not would fuck miley cyrus.

there'll be your champions out first, someone who has to get in there really quickly to be like "NO, I WOULDN'T LOWER MYSELF TO THAT LEVEL BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN THAT RICH SLUT" (which i see that IMU has filled the role nicely, go figure) and thus the great moral/quality-assurance stand is in place.

then that's chased down by a bunch of people like "what are you, a burrito?!?! of course i'd give it to her because she's asking for it and my virility is never in question: HEAR ME WORLD, I AM A STRONG AND FERTILE BREEDER!!!!!"

and then the rest of hte thread/comments/etc oscillates between attempts at levity and/or analysis of why that goofy ole whore is in a position to shove her body into our minds, which then continues on perpetually (sprinkled with more attempts at #1 or #2 depending on whatever complexes are inherent in the poster) ad nauseum ad infinitum ad service by google inc

sorry to go a bit tangential, i'm just perpetually in awe of the omnipresent sea of banality that is the internet.

Yeah,but you would do her,right?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
sinicalypse wrote:
i'm just perpetually in awe of the omnipresent sea of banality

You've described this entire board since early 2012. Admittedly my presence hasn't improved matters one iota, but hey...just sayin.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
jimmypasta wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Yeah,but you would do her,right?

NO