100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Twerk Miley Miley...

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:38 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Keeping Score wrote:
I want to fuck her deep into her ass but other than that she's a little too much for me.

I'D LIKE TO STAB MY COCK INTO HER FUCKIN' SHITTY ASS; PLUNGE THAT GOT-DAMNED BEEF HAMMER INTO HER SLIMY BROWN SPLATTER-CHUTE, but other than that, not really doing it for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:05 am 

Yes, she smokes marijuana.

She will be hot again. Hair usually grows back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Dewskie wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:
I want to fuck her deep into her ass but other than that she's a little too much for me.

I'D LIKE TO STAB MY COCK INTO HER FUCKIN' SHITTY ASS; PLUNGE THAT GOT-DAMNED BEEF HAMMER INTO HER SLIMY BROWN SPLATTER-CHUTE, but other than that, not really doing it for me.

I would like to hold her hand and tell her she's pretty.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
jimmypasta wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Nas wrote:
Twerk Miley Miley...

ok nas, since you're the visionary that got me for mike trout (i got the strasburg side tho.... trout > strasburg, and getting kershaw/yu in a deep league for strasburg = win. thank god i dumped off danny espinosa (!!) for a first round pick to make up for that 2nd, eh?) can you explain this twerking thing to me?

not the physical process of twerking as i know what it is.... but why is this shit a phenomenon? yes, i'm obviously a bit ignorant of the phenomenon that is "the club" aka the world of no hats, no gym shoes, VIP table service and poppin bottles and all that.... but when those places have dance floors do these gold-digging hoes get out and literally shake the in-this-case-literal moneymaker as spasmodic as possible in order to attract the kind of people who roll vip/bottle-service? i mean what's the ends to twerking?

with twerking, i like to picture it in a perspective of i'm watching the animal planet/discovery-channel episode on "humans" and when they show the indigenous pack of males crusing in the fertile breeding grounds, the narrator notes that the female attempts to attract the strongest male possible via "twerking" --- they'd give the PBP as she desperately (cuz in some way shape or form, if you're twerking you're desperate. i'd say "art my ass" but welp, that's the point.... i don't think asses are art, especially shaking it at the most depraved "look at me PLEASE" way possible) shake their ass.... but to what end? again is it seriously just a streamlined degradation of the essence of human mating rituals to literally stick out your genitals and shake them as flagrantly/obviously/desperately as possible? or do some truly lost people consider this some sort of an art form and an actual dance, a la the robot or something?

i think i've kind of answered my own question.... but seriously, twerking is just fucking sad.... especially when you get some chick who's already cleared more money than 99% of the population BY THE TIME SHE WAS 16, let alone whatever age she is now, and for whatever the fuck reason ol rich bitch here has gotta stick her fucking genitals out and shake shake shake shake shake shake which just goes to show that on the basest/most-core levels of humanity all the $$$ in the world is a relative thing.... she's just a desperate wage/slave like the rest of us.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:46 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
She can dry twerk me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
jimmypasta wrote:
Dewskie wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:

IN THE ASS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 pm 

Is there a certain line that when crossed makes no difference between a pop singer and a stripper?