It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
/ME SHINES THE WU-SIGNAL TO THE SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys, turn on the daily show right now! the whole damn wu-tang clan (in the year of our lord 2014, no less) is on the daily show which means that you've got a chance to see them right fucking now (one chunky guy called himself/themselves "the athletes of rap" which made me chortle as i was finishing off one of those bombass chocolate+chocolate-chip muffins from walgreens) and yeah for some reason the daily show is blurring out the new-era ogo on the one side of meth's C.O.D. hat.... and uhhh jon stewart is clearly out of his element (, donnie) because he's going out of his way to laugh at their jokes and put his hand on meth's shoulder whenever he's emphatically laughing / using-their-own-terminologies-to-hype-them-up and uhhhh.... yeah tehy're gonna come back and have a song and you know it's gotta be some 36-chambers/enter-the-wu (are they one in the same thing? unless people tend to call ODB's return to the 36 chambers as simply "36 chambers" --- but i forget if enter the wu also has something about 36 chambers in teh sub-title so when we're talking 36 chambers are we talking the first WU LP?)

AHEM. so yeah basically we've got a minute or two til the performance, it's going to replay at 12:00am, then i wanna say at either 8:00 am or ~8:34am (cuz comedy central does extra special "FUCK YOU" commercial spacing during their daily reruns so those traditional ~30min broadcasts can be pumped up to 34-38min, and i think i've seen some right around 40-42mins) and then if there isn't another one around noon, i can say for sure that tomorrow circa 5-6pm they will air it again with extra commercials, but they'll flip flop the order and show colbert first c'est la vie like the french would say in france, no?

btw, there's nothing quite like the drop in your stomach when you hear jon stewart here to say "HERE TO PERFORM THEIR NEW SINGLE.... IT'S THE WU-TANG CLAN!" and yeah i think that's rza up there (cuz i mix him up with that genius gza.. liquid swords 4LYFE M8EY!!!!) and meth is front and center and i have no idea who the fuck, example, this brother in the big glasses and trucker hat is. lord knows is he's' got a big hearty helping of junk when he grabs himself in the middle of a verse. he's literally/figuratively/annoying-hipster-peJORRative-ly feeling himself on this one.

anyways i managed to babble throughout the duration of a giant group posse cut so like, shit, i need to streamline my babble and stop defecating in the middle of messages.... but the WU-SIGNAL has been shined and now i hope all y'all enjoy your daily dose of WU-TANG, that is unless they played lolla? i know they're playing one of these big chicago festivals and doing all of 36 chambers / enter the WU / whatever..... still no chance of them doing the show that seperates the WU-WHOS-WHO from the WU-TARDS by doing all of WU-TANG FOREVER live, eh? comeon you know the audience str8up finna tremble when they hear the dulcet tones of "IT'S WU MOTHERFUCKER....... WU-TANG MOTHERUCKER!!!! --- THE 'TANG IS SO MUCH MORE THAN A CLASSIC RAP LP AND THEN A BUNCH OF GUYS WHO SAVED ALL THEIR BEST SHIT FOR THEIR SOLO PROJECTS MAKING THE REST OF THE PROPER WU-TANG CLAN RELEASES KINDA MEH.

ALSO, CAPS.

/ME TURNS OFF THE WU-SIGNAL WHILE RZA(???) TALKS ABOUT DRASTIC RAP TACTICS. MY JOB HERE IS DONE

i'll be back tomorrow night to let you know what i discovered a webpage with an interview of phish from 2003 in the hopes of hooking up chus, who most likely has the original MS Word document of the interview ready to be submitted to the editor as he's had it since 2 weeks b4 the interview formally went to press from back in 2003.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:06 am 

3 people alerted me to this and they're all CSFMBers

The first album is called Enter the Wu Tang: 36 Chambers

Trucker hat and glasses is Rza. You must have really not been paying attention. I know you know his face

They did save a lot of good stuff for solo albums but why wouldnt they, ya know? I love Forever though. That's a great album.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/full-episodes/jpt7bo/august-6--2014---wu-tang-clan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
i did set the DVR, will watch later when i get home

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:04 pm 

It's probably not a good idea to challenge someone to a fight when they have hundreds of fans (even more dedicated than an actual crew) around.

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2015/02/05/video-oh-sht-mouthy-fan-gets-beat-getting-loud-ghostface-killah/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:10 pm 

"Ghostface Killah was performing at a tattoo convention in Amarillo, Texas"

How many notches below RibFest is this considered?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:12 pm 

spanky wrote:
"Ghostface Killah was performing at a tattoo convention in Amarillo, Texas"

How many notches below RibFest is this considered?

He's always been a grinder though. I swear he does 250 concerts per year and 2 full length albums.

But you're right, its not exactly The Apollo