It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mully and Rogers
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:30 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Sitting in for Hanley, Phil Rogers. Steve Nash was MVP because of his scoring :roll: Kosuke Fukudome a scapegoat :roll: All of a sudden I am yearning for Orion Samuelson. :(

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: Mully and Rogers
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:47 am 

On my drive to work they started their "Cubs" segment which then went on for next 15 minutes and all they talked about was the Cardinals and Pujols. WTF ???

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
Sitting in for Hanley, Phil Rogers. Steve Nash was MVP because of his scoring :roll: Kosuke Fukudome a scapegoat :roll: All of a sudden I am yearning for Orion Samuelson. :(

Actually agree with him on Fukudome receiving too much hatred. Wouldn't say scapegoat, but over-hated based on performance for sure

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:02 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Northside_Dan wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

Actually agree with him on Fukudome receiving too much hatred. Wouldn't say scapegoat, but over-hated based on performance for sure

You're a Loon also

I'm out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Fuk cant be blamed because he took a huge contract that was offered to him. He isnt terrible, just terribly overpaid. Be upset with Hendry for that, not with the guy that took the contract.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Fuk cant be blamed because he took a huge contract that was offered to him. He isnt terrible, just terribly overpaid. Be upset with Hendry for that, not with the guy that took the contract.

Stop with all that sense and logic. It's ultimately Hendry's fault, but considering there were at least two other teams offering bigger contracts to Fukudome, it really is just an unfortunate 'miss' on an international prospect.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I knew Phil Rogers doesn't know much about basketball when he let everyone know that he was happy that Derrick Rose dribbled the remaining 10 seconds out and didn't try for more than 42.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:42 am 

I've said I'll listen to just about any show talking baseball but I couldn't tune into this trainwreck. Rogers baseball 'thoughts' are bad enough in print I couldn't imagine the torture of listening to 4 hours of his absurdity .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Shhh! These threads aren't supposed to have logic. Alllright? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Drop In wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Shhh! These threads aren't supposed to have logic. Alllright? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damnit, I forgot... I should have just posted this