It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: CSFMB Survivor!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Hank and Hawg:

JORR has made tangible and visible moves in this game that affected the outcome of the game, what type of moves did you make either in the open or behind the scenes with your alliances that you think were worthy of note?

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
immessedup17 wrote:
Hank, when did you decide to cement your alliance with JORR instead of Shake That? I emailed you very quickly after the 4 teams turned into 2 teams. When did JORR "get to you"?

Once T-Bone got voted off I knew that I was just a pawn to advance your core alliance to the end. When JORR PM'd me asking where I stood I knew that it was my last chance to do anything.Had I stayed with SHAKE THAT I would have been voted out as soon as it got down to 6, if not sooner.

Hawg and I were in an alliance from the get go.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 am 

immessedup17 wrote:
jackref wrote:
Hank and Hawg:

JORR has made tangible and visible moves in this game that affected the outcome of the game, what type of moves did you make either in the open or behind the scenes with your alliances that you think were worthy of note?

I can answer this for Hank anyways.

He bent me over in three consecutive votes...and he didn't even lube the last one.

@IMU-- I voted for you twice, when I was told by multiple people that you were gunning for me. Had you included me in your plans I would have known that it was false. Instead you voted out one of my alliance in order to weaken me and force me to join SHAKE THAT.

@jackref--Nothing we did was a group was done without the advise and consent of the other people. Also, I suggested the tiebreaker system to use that way there would be no backstabbing once our 4 person group got close to the end.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
...who cares?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
immessedup17 wrote:
Fair enough JORR. Do you remember who was the one who included you in the 'secret' email chain?

It was shakes who approached me about an alliance when we were still in our original tribes. I thought that was great because I've always liked shakes on the board and gotten a kick out of him. But it didn't take long for me to realize that Shake That was as tight as could be. But there was one Shake That guy who voted against you in that vote. I can't figure out who or why though. It appears most of my theories have been wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am 

jackref wrote:
Hank and Hawg:

Hank and I have been together since the start. When JORR approached me I knew that was my only chance to stick around. I was not contacted by and Shake That members until very late in the game. You have to some kind of alliance to stay in and we decided to go that way. We had a strong alliance and made rules to maintain we stayed that way. I was very proud of the group that hung together and ultimately made it to the finals. Also, I can honestly say that I never lied to one person throughout the entire contest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
To all 3 finalists:

Please list three decisions/moves you made in the game that led to you being in the finals? If you think there are more than 3, please feel free to list as many as you want. The more, the better.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:49 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
immessedup17 wrote:
Fair enough JORR. Do you remember who was the one who included you in the 'secret' email chain?

It was shakes who approached me about an alliance when we were still in our original tribes. I thought that was great because I've always liked shakes on the board and gotten a kick out of him. But it didn't take long for me to realize that Shake That was as tight as could be. But there was one Shake That guy who voted against you in that vote. I can't figure out who or why though. It appears most of my theories have been wrong.

Just to clarify...I included you in the email chain and in our alliance, but IMU was asking who the moron was on our team that accidentally included you in a private email where we discussed your eventual fate?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 pm 

shakes wrote:
To all 3 finalists:

Please list three decisions/moves you made in the game that led to you being in the finals? If you think there are more than 3, please feel free to list as many as you want. The more, the better.

Creating an Alliance right off the bat with Hawg. He was a great teammate and I never had to worry about him lying to me.

Deciding to take a risk and align myself with JORR. At the time I could have played it safe and stuck with SHAKE THAT and hoped that things would break bad internally with them.

Choosing Peeps as the 4th member of our alliance.

Suggesting our tiebreaker system for our 4 person alliance that helped to keep us strong as the numbers dwindled down.

Winning the NHL challenge that allowed us to get rid of Douchebag. At the time he was on an extreme hot streak and looked like he might fight his way into the finals.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

shakes wrote:
To all 3 finalists:

The first key decision I made in this game was giving an immunity idol to jimmypasta to eliminate Spaulding. Spaulding was a major threat because all the stiff cocks in this forum are so damn deferential to her. BRIck and I had that figured out right from the start. Plus we thought she and W_Z had a tight alliance. We didn't realize W_Z didn't care about the game. But early alliance members lied to BRick. I quickly avenged my first ally in the game.

I lied low until the tribes were broken up. When 11 players were left I knew I had to make a move. That's when I approached Hank and Hawg. Shake That was too damn powerful and would only gain more power with each vote. Something had to be done. As I told IMU, he wasn't really my target. But when I approached Ivan about joining us, his response was "Are you willing to vote for IMU?" I figured it best to go along rather than spend political capital trying to convince him otherwise. That vote was the key to the whole game. You guys were claiming you were going to vote for Terry's Peeps but I couldn't be certain. I figured you might be testing my loyalty to Shake That. If this vote didn't go right, you guys were going to have it all your way. So I gave another idol to Hawg just to make sure.

I knew there was going to be a 4-4 vote, but I made sure my vote was in first. What I didn't know was that I'd be one of the guys getting four votes. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Suggesting our tiebreaker system for our 4 person alliance that helped to keep us strong as the numbers dwindled down.

This was a huge thing. I'd be interested to know if Shake That had a plan for once it was down to the five of them and how they were going to handle that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Winning the NHL challenge that allowed us to get rid of Douchebag. At the time he was on an extreme hot streak and looked like he might fight his way into the finals.

I almost took that one too. Then I would've won the NBA Challenge after that. Minimum 8-peat...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

This was a huge thing. I'd be interested to know if Shake That had a plan for once it was down to the five of them and how they were going to handle that.

We had not really started discussing that (that I am aware of)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:22 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
shakes wrote:
To all 3 finalists:

The first key decision I made in this game was giving an immunity idol to jimmypasta to eliminate Spaulding. Spaulding was a major threat because all the stiff cocks in this forum are so damn deferential to her. BRIck and I had that figured out right from the start. Plus we thought she and W_Z had a tight alliance. We didn't realize W_Z didn't care about the game. But early alliance members lied to BRick. I quickly avenged my first ally in the game.

I lied low until the tribes were broken up. When 11 players were left I knew I had to make a move. That's when I approached Hank and Hawg. Shake That was too damn powerful and would only gain more power with each vote. Something had to be done. As I told IMU, he wasn't really my target. But when I approached Ivan about joining us, his response was "Are you willing to vote for IMU?" I figured it best to go along rather than spend political capital trying to convince him otherwise. That vote was the key to the whole game. You guys were claiming you were going to vote for Terry's Peeps but I couldn't be certain. I figured you might be testing my loyalty to Shake That. If this vote didn't go right, you guys were going to have it all your way. So I gave another idol to Hawg just to make sure.

I knew there was going to be a 4-4 vote, but I made sure my vote was in first. What I didn't know was that I'd be one of the guys getting four votes. :lol:

You found all 3 idols? I look forward to seeing where they were hidden. But that alone is quite a feat.

Step it up Hawg and Hank.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

We had not really started discussing that (that I am aware of)

I'm guessing you were pretty surprised when Terry's Peeps voted for himself. Unless he voted for me and you voted for him. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:25 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I'm guessing you were pretty surprised when Terry's Peeps voted for himself. Unless he voted for me and you voted for him. :lol:

Honestly, I didn't even notice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:27 pm 

jackref wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
shakes wrote:
To all 3 finalists:

You found all 3 idols? I look forward to seeing where they were hidden. But that alone is quite a feat.

Step it up Hawg and Hank.

Wow, JORR found all 3 idols. I cant compete with that. I did make all the rice back at camp though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:28 pm 

I never received a single elimination vote until the round I was eliminated. Did that happen to anyone else?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:28 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
I did make all the rice back at camp though.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:30 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
I never received a single elimination vote until the round I was eliminated. Did that happen to anyone else?

The only one I had was when IMU decided to try and be funny after he got voted off.

Douchebag wrote:

I dont remember getting a single vote casted against me the entire game. :D

Douchebag wrote:

yes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Me!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:42 pm 

Yes, I don't think I received a elimination vote either.

My ties with Hank were huge as I knew he and I would end on some alliance and I knew I could trust him.

The decision I made to join JORR, although at first I was very skeptical. Then when he gave me the idol, I was able to believe in his trust.

Bringing in Peeps to join up with us. It was a very critical time and this gave us a chance to take down Shake That.

Winning or finishing second in the challenges with gave me the immunity that may have saved me, even the last one. It was nice to know that even if they decided to dump me now, they couldn't. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:13 pm 

Question for the finalists:

Of the three remaining players, who would you consider the gayest and why?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Douchebag wrote:

Pretty sure it happened to me. I was riding pretty low under the radar and then I was cut
down. I thought I had a pretty strong alliance but I let it be known to a few others I was
willing to take out IMU17 and that must have gotten around.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:19 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

There were plans in the works. Jackref and I had been talking for a while about a final 3 that would include the two of us and at one point or another every other member of our alliance including Jorr. Not sure if Jack knew this, but on the side I had already had an alliance from day 1 with Boyd and Dbag (also RPB but he didn't last long enough). I was hoping to position myself in a way at the final 5 where I could just choose who to go with and that would be the final 3. I probably would've stayed loyal to my original alliance of Boyd and DB and gotten rid of Jack, only because he was a very strong strategist and might've been tougher for me to beat in the final vote.

For all I know, everyone else in my alliance had similar plans and I would've been voted out 4th or 5th, but this at least gives you an idea of where I was heading.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:20 pm 

btw, not receiving a single vote in the game doesn't impress me. Being targeted throughout the game and surviving is a lot more impressive imo. If you never got a vote, sure it could mean you were a brilliant strategist, but more likely it just means that you were under the radar and no one ever considered you a serious threat.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:25 pm 

shakes wrote:
btw, not receiving a single vote in the game doesn't impress me. Being targeted throughout the game and surviving is a lot more impressive imo. If you never got a vote, sure it could mean you were a brilliant strategist, but more likely it just means that you were under the radar and no one ever considered you a serious threat.

Maybe that strategy should have been re-evaluated. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:34 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
shakes wrote:

Maybe that strategy should have been re-evaluated. :wink:

well, its not really a conscious strategy. Some of us were targeted simply because we aren't in the ISOP or like organizations. there were plenty of times early in the game I had to convince people not to vote off JORR (even when we were on different tribes) simply because he isn't very popular on the message board. Nothing to do with how he was playing the game. I'm sure i was targeted at times for the same reason.

Also, in terms of strategy, I guess it depends on what your goal is. The under the radar strategy might get you far in the game, but can you win it all with that? Not in my world.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next