It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Hey LoHo, put away your fucking high horse, and the ladder you use to climb on it. Every sports fan whether they know it or not, has idolized a scumbag in the world of sports. I'm kinda in Mac's camp. I treat people how they treat me, not how someone else feels about them, or their transgressions. I leave the judging of human beings up to a higher power.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:16 pm 

A7X wrote:
I'm kinda in Mac's camp. I treat people how they treat me, not how someone else feels about them, or their transgressions. I leave the judging of human beings up to a higher power.

I'm sure Hitler treated some people nicely. I guess I shouldn't judge him.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
A7X wrote:
I'm kinda in Mac's camp. I treat people how they treat me, not how someone else feels about them, or their transgressions. I leave the judging of human beings up to a higher power.

Whatever man. I'm not playing this game. If you took that as my endorsement of Hitler, I don't know what to tell you.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:22 pm 

A7X wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
A7X wrote:

Whatever man. I'm not playing this game. If you took that as my endorsement of Hitler, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm just making a comparison. You're saying you shouldn't judge people you haven't met and I have to say I disagree with that. Well known facts make it easy to judge somebody.

But it's okay, im sure I've defended a wife beater sometime in my life too.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
I'm just making a comparison. You're saying you shouldn't judge people you haven't met and I have to say I disagree with that. Well known facts make it easy to judge somebody.

That's cool man. The shenanigans here, and too many Monsters have me overly surly. Truth be told, I hope Hitler gets tortured with a red hot poker frequently and vigorously. I just don't want the responsibility of doing it. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Douchebag wrote:

Ok Clarence Darrow, have at it

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
badrogue17 wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Ok Clarence Darrow, have at it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
A7X wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
A7X wrote:

I though we only compared Steve Stone and Barry Bonds to Hitler on this board.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:29 pm 

I thought the Cubs, Sox and Bulls played last night. I was able to tune into this crap fest over my lunch hour and all I heard was this club hopping , balck talking, shake that, bullshit and not one bit of sports. These ass hats are not that entertaining to me and frankly I'd rather hear the ripping of Soriano and the stupidity of the Cubs & Hendry...and whatever else there are for current topics surrounding the sox & the bulls than to listen to these two boobs try and host a show and act all balck & high & mighty.

Bad radio in my world today.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
walkrman5 wrote:
I thought the Cubs, Sox and Bulls played last night. I was able to tune into this crap fest over my lunch hour and all I heard was this club hopping , balck talking, shake that, bullshit and not one bit of sports. These ass hats are not that entertaining to me and frankly I'd rather hear the ripping of Soriano and the stupidity of the Cubs & Hendry...and whatever else there are for current topics surrounding the sox & the bulls than to listen to these two boobs try and host a show and act all balck & high & mighty.

Bad radio in my world today.

Not cool Nigga.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
why would hull not want to shake loho's hand? is he racist against semi blacks? or just hate fags?

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
oak forest blarney wrote:
E-Steve, dont be pissed because you have to wait 4 hours to have MEATFEET kiss your ass while sucking off Peoria Matt...

Please refrain from lumping me in with Elmhurst Steve.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
312player wrote:
why would hull not want to shake loho's hand? is he racist against semi blacks? or just hate fags?

wow.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Krazy Ivan wrote:
312player wrote:

wow.

This board has been quite a thing today. Warm weather and people going crazy.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

For your consideration, we have Maddux Boy cheating on Bernstein.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Don't think he went with his signature "Hello, boys" today.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:50 pm 

Thanks for listening today. Had a lot of fun. Realized that I'm not gonna please everyone so I don't worry. But one question, when did this devolve into using the "n" word and "all black and high and mighty"? Just saying. I stayed away from the board for about a 6 month stretch a couple of years ago. If it's gonna go that route, and critique and input is put to the side; I think I'm gonna be done for a while again.

P.S. I'm aware you don't need me (before you post). It's just small and kinda wack to talk like that. It's just sports radio.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jason Goff wrote:
Thanks for listening today. Had a lot of fun. Realized that I'm not gonna please everyone so I don't worry. But one question, when did this devolve into using the "n" word and "all black and high and mighty"? Just saying. I stayed away from the board for about a 6 month stretch a couple of years ago. If it's gonna go that route, and critique and input is put to the side; I think I'm gonna be done for a while again.

P.S. I'm aware you don't need me (before you post). It's just small and kinda wack to talk like that. It's just sports radio.

I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to check, who posted that, but FWIW that isn't my opinion. I thought you guys were great today.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
I am pretty sure it is a mixture of peeps doing an OKC bit that spmack told him would get him in trouble and some legitimate asshats.

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Jason Goff wrote:

You were on today?

Damn, I thought it was J Hood

I'm kidding, good show

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Credit where credit is due. LoHo was fairly entertaining today.....Goff was solid as usual. Good listen.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
The show was stellar. I generally just throw it on in the background, but it was quite entertaining today so I was paying at least 75 percent attention.

It sounds like the burrito and IS0P button need another sibling.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Jason Goff wrote:

I was doing a Cairo bit from the Bulls chat last night. He wanted more white people saying "nigga" to each other.

That's what I get for listening to someone from Indiana. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jason Goff wrote:

Wait a fucking minute. Aren't you a willing participant on the B&B show ripping on stupid white people everyday? So now you are Mr. Sensitive because someone said something you think is insensitive- fucking grow a pair. You and Momma's Boy want different standards for radio people- fuck that. Run away and hide in the studio, you phony. I am truly amazed how thin skinned you Score guys are, fine to rip others, but OMG not you. You are worse than the thin skinned Highland Hillbilly.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:35 pm 

Jason Goff wrote:
Thanks for listening today. Had a lot of fun. Realized that I'm not gonna please everyone so I don't worry. But one question, when did this devolve into using the "n" word and "all black and high and mighty"? Just saying. I stayed away from the board for about a 6 month stretch a couple of years ago.
No wonder people around here say the board was better 2 years ago.
Jason Goff wrote:
If it's gonna go that route, and critique and input is put to the side; I think I'm gonna be done for a while again.

P.S. I'm aware you don't need me (before you post). It's just small and kinda wack to talk like that.
If you really feel that way, maybe you should quit your fucking job producing for the 2 assholes you produce for. They are the fucking kings of " small and kinda wack" talk. The shit they spew is on par with the worst of what occasionally makes it to the board here.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:36 pm 

Score is doomed wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

Wait a fucking minute. Aren't you a willing participant on the B&B show ripping on stupid white people everyday? So now you are Mr. Sensitive because someone said something you think is insensitive- fucking grow a pair. You and Momma's Boy want different standards for radio people- fuck that. Run away and hide in the studio, you phony. I am truly amazed how thin skinned you Score guys are, fine to rip others, but OMG not you. You are worse than the thin skinned Highland Hillbilly.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :afro:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:39 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Bad Rogue,
Bravo! I still think Dan & Terry are two of the funniest guys I ever listened to BUT a lot of their "Stuff" is just callous & mean. Mocking a guy with shingles,classy but unfortunatley par for the course.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
It's not fair to impute what B&B say/do to Goff. He simply asked people to be respectful towards him on this board.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:42 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

I was doing a Cairo bit from the Bulls chat last night. He wanted more white people saying "nigga" to each other.

That's what I get for listening to someone from Indiana. :D

See, that Twitter thing getting people in trouble!!!! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm 

denisdman wrote:
It's not fair to impute what B&B say/do to Goff. He simply asked people to be respectful towards him on this board.

Well he can always PTFB. Im mean.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next