It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 76  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mike North
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Q.Bovifs wrote:
And who exactly are you to judge her - against what?

Your closet is just as full. Stop being bitter and feeling intimidated and just post a damn bikini pic to end this nonsense!

What?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:05 am 

pizza_Place: *
Spaulding wrote:
Free Ajent wrote:
What am I for?? :?

Whorishness.

ookkaayy

I mean what man isn't??

But that's not what I meant by my comment. I was saying panther might be happy if his daughter turned out to be a stripper,as long as she was the best at it.

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: *
Keeping Score wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Free Ajent wrote:
What am I for?? :?

Whorishness.

But he did at least further degrade her by calling her a "Two Dollar Whore"

For the record BlackCastle, and just so you don't get us all confused, Ajent called you the above unmentionable derogatory comments, I simply wanted to anally abuse the hell out of you. And pull your hair a little bit.

There's a big difference.

Shame on you Ajent. And Spaulding too for that matter.

I called her a $2 whore??

If I did I clearly made a mistake, she seems high class, at least $5

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:10 am 

Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?
My goodness! Well, I suppose – we would have to discuss terms, naturally.
Would you sleep with me for five pounds?
What kind of woman do you think I am?!
Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price

I wear a size 5. I have about 4 pairs of shoes and 6 pairs of flip flops.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:15 am 

Keeping Score wrote:
Then why is your closet so fucking full? :lol: :P

Because you are in it and won't come out, you cocksucker.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:19 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
:lol:

Leave it to Don Tiny to bring sanity back to the thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 am 

I'm going to hug DT and put my hands all over him next time I see him. :P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Man, I really question people that enjoy WWF, etc. really?

Naw, HW is great, we just weren't right for eachother.

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:15 am 

As long as we are checking...That would be grammar check.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 am 

Feeling better after attending anger management classes.

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:38 am 

Yeah, maybe you hit a soft spot.

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 am 

A lot of anal references for a straight dude

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:42 am 

BlackCastle wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
I kind of liked her, I think it's all kind of sad. Just not good for women in that way.

What would you say if this were your daughter?

Spaulding, it is time to lay the smackdown.

I remember you. Boers and Bernstein roast, right?

I distinctly remember you, because you struck me as the type who wants nothing else than to be a mommy. You asked me three questions and they were all INCREDIBLY personal. Questions that I would never ask someone that I had just met. You asked the type of questions little mommies ask while trying to size up all sorts to stupid things. It was quite obvious that I was a "city girl." I could feel you sizing me up and it is ridiculous. I am probably the youngest General Counsel for a large operating company in the entire city.

You also commented on me being skinny. This all took place in 5 minutes.

I don't care how "hot" you are on here, but for the love of god, the stuff I work on is in Crain's at least once a week.

My momma better be proud of me. I for one do not want my daughter to get married young, not be able to support herself, not have some sort of career or job, be able to marry someone out of love and not necessity, be able to take care of her children if something happened to her husband/their father. I could go on and on. I know so many women that are stuck and miserable.

You can't even convince yourself that you're a worthwhile person. If your posts in any meaningful way reflect real life, you must be a piss-poor litigator; I'd have way more faith in Spada at this point.

Then again, perhaps it's my error to assume that you're capable of that specialty to begin with as, given your inability to sway anyone to your line of thinking, it's likely a skill well above your pay-grade ... I correct myself - your alleged pay-grade ... historically, W-2's do the talking around here.

In any case, if you get enough liquid courage out of that box of Zinfandel in your bloodstream at some point, come on out to a board gathering; I'll make you famous, little one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:49 am 

Sorry Spaulding. Bad weekend

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:54 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
If I can get my "Spark" on, I'll say this:

BlackCastle is the realest motherfucker in this thread. A true manipulator, she saw that the early sentiment wasn't in her favor so she came with the pics. Now everybody's simping like they've never seen a chick in a bikini.

In all seriousness BlackCastle, you're a very attractive woman and you seem like a cool chick for real. Again, I hope everything goes well for you and if the Hawkeye thing is meant to happen it'll happen. If not, whatever. Love isn't something you find when looking for it. Love just happens.

Take care.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:03 am 
1000 CLUB

Terry's Peeps wrote:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 am 

pizza_Place: Gourmet Pizza by Carlo
BlackCastle wrote:

HAHA. This thread is going in my book of stupid shit I do. When I sell it, it will be a bestseller. Epic. I shall retire. My friend/neighbor started the "dumb shit BlackCastle says/does. Second City project. :

You will all be famous.

It has been real!

No hard feelings...

This book sounds terrible.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Ban me
Black Castle lost me with her Spaulding hate. From what I've seen and heard Spaulding still looks great even after having kids. It was obvious from her first posts here that she wants to be a wife and a mother. The clock is getting ready to run out on her too. Joan Rivers doctor won't be able to save you either. Black Castle can see the writing on the wall and it scares the hell out of her. She'll soon have to settle for someone she doesn't even love. Fortunately for Spaulding she's married someone she loves and they have a family.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 am 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
HOVA wrote:
Black Castle lost me with her Spaulding hate. From what I've seen and heard Spaulding still looks great even after having kids. It was obvious from her first posts here that she wants to be a wife and a mother. The clock is getting ready to run out on her too. Joan Rivers doctor won't be able to save you either. Black Castle can see the writing on the wall and it scares the hell out of her. She'll soon have to settle for someone she doesn't even love. Fortunately for Spaulding she's married someone she loves and they have a family.

What are you talking about? :scratch:

Spaulding attacked HER - with a bullshit admonishing.

Blaxxie shouldn't be in a hurry to be stretchin' them abs out for a baby 'til at least 40.

Spaulding was trying to help her. At 40 years old most things are already stretched out. Besides most people are going to assume that she's the grandmother instead of the mother.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 am 

Why are you laying smackdown? Is this the lawyer part or you want to provide further evidence that you are indeed a crazy bitch as hawkeye said? You've embarrassed yourself for 2 days and I'm trying to stop it.

The times I've met you I got the feeling you didn't like me much or felt you were too important to be talking to me. I asked about wedding plans and families to make conversation and you were vague and standoffish. Which was fine, I thought maybe you were distrustful or didn't know me, but it's possible you are more of a cold fish type.

It's sad that even with being in Crain's (multple times) every week you still don't value yourself. Maybe you should send Esquire or the Times a series of photos in various stages of clothing as you have done here. Then you will know you have arrived!

Ask anybody here or read some of my past posts, I'm not the mommy type you are describing. If I were there is nothing wrong with that either. I had a career, could support myself and my family if needed, and am not stuck nor miserable. If he were out of work for a year we wouldn't lose our house, I'd think with the big brains you have you'd have done okay too. What happened there? And when I call and text my husband he responds, happily, so I've got that going for me too. I'm a huge success.

BTW You are cute but you still have a little belly on you, from what I remember bad skin, and wear too much make up. On a night out you look more like you should be doing the 8 am city girl walk of shame then the beauty you want to be. Good job losing the weight too bad you have not gained much perspective.

Good Luck. I will not bother you again, unless you want me to add you to my long Christmas card list, and you add me to your seemingly short one. .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Ask anybody here or read some of my past posts, I'm not the mommy type you are describing.

I can attest to this; I've asked her on a number of occasions if she would let me nurse to absolutely no avail whatsoever.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Why are you laying smackdown? Is this the lawyer part or you want to provide further evidence that you are indeed a crazy bitch as hawkeye said? You've embarrassed yourself for 2 days and I'm trying to stop it.

The times I've met you I got the feeling you didn't like me much or felt you were too important to be talking to me. I asked about wedding plans and families to make conversation and you were vague and standoffish. Which was fine, I thought maybe you were distrustful or didn't know me, but it's possible you are more of a cold fish type.

It's sad that even with being in Crain's (multple times) every week you still don't value yourself. Maybe you should send Esquire or the Times a series of photos in various stages of clothing as you have done here. Then you will know you have arrived!

Ask anybody here or read some of my past posts, I'm not the mommy type you are describing. If I were there is nothing wrong with that either. I had a career, could support myself and my family if needed, and am not stuck nor miserable. If he were out of work for a year we wouldn't lose our house, I'd think with the big brains you have you'd have done okay too. What happened there? And when I call and text my husband he responds, happily, so I've got that going for me too. I'm a huge success.

BTW You are cute but you still have a little belly on you, from what I remember bad skin, and wear too much make up. On a night out you look more like you should be doing the 8 am city girl walk of shame then the beauty you want to be. Good job losing the weight too bad you have not gained much perspective.

Good Luck. I will not bother you again, unless you want me to add you to my long Christmas card list, and you add me to your seemingly short one. .

Awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
HOVA wrote:
At 40 years old most things are already stretched out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my god that is awesome. :lol:

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: aurelios
Don Tiny wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Ask anybody here or read some of my past posts, I'm not the mommy type you are describing.

I can attest to this; I've asked her on a number of occasions if she would let me nurse to absolutely no avail whatsoever.

DT :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:29 am 

who is your daddy and what does he do?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Spaulding asked somewhere "if this was your daughter what would you think/do/etc"

Basically, I would sternly reprimand her, if not punish her outright, for going online and not just dragging out dirty laundry left over from her relationship with Hawkeye, I'd also tell her rump what the five fingers said to the ass-cheek cuz like, not only is she raking in the muck here, she's also all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$% UMG THESE PEOPLE THINK I'M SO HOT I KNOW I'M GOING TO HAVE A PG-13 RATED STRIPSHOW AND GET THEM ALL WORKED UP IN A TIZZY!!! and that's the sad part.

seriously, it's like she's never been on a messageboard before. and with this one, she's been given positive reinforcement to dropping the AWWWW SEXYTIME!!! </borat> pictures so like, now she thins she has all of us in the palm of her hands and whatever her agenda with hawkeye is, if there's a competition she's surely WINNING because like, she's purposely acting like an attention/whore here in order to piss off hawkeye and show him that she has mad options

this is like when anna benson publically said that if she ever caught her husband kris cheating on her she'd go and fuck the whole mets 40-man roster out of retaliation. and in this case, it's kind of dually sickening and sad to see her DUH, WINNING!!!@# </march2011> at the behest of our good ol friend hawkeye and the REAL victim here, our hero and protagonist "This Guy"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
oh and btw spaulding, even tho i haven't met you IRL or anything, I just want you to know that you will FOREVER be our queen! you're the defending poster-of-the-year and we'll have you know that being voted the consensus poster-of-the-year comes with a shit-ton of respect, admiration, wanton lust, and naturally /b/(l)ackup!

we've got your back in this fight, spaulding! i'm not going to let some middleaged tart in a bikini challenge your domain over the CSFMB without saying that i've got your back, girl! now go forth and kick her sorry ass back to This Guy's bed!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 am 

I've never been the smartest, funniest, best looking, or wealthiest girl in the room. I'm very average. I do have a reasonable amount of sanity going for me though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 76  Next