It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 76  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mike North
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Spaulding wrote:
Why are you laying smackdown? Is this the lawyer part or you want to provide further evidence that you are indeed a crazy bitch as hawkeye said? You've embarrassed yourself for 2 days and I'm trying to stop it.

The times I've met you I got the feeling you didn't like me much or felt you were too important to be talking to me. I asked about wedding plans and families to make conversation and you were vague and standoffish. Which was fine, I thought maybe you were distrustful or didn't know me, but it's possible you are more of a cold fish type.

It's sad that even with being in Crain's (multple times) every week you still don't value yourself. Maybe you should send Esquire or the Times a series of photos in various stages of clothing as you have done here. Then you will know you have arrived!

Ask anybody here or read some of my past posts, I'm not the mommy type you are describing. If I were there is nothing wrong with that either. I had a career, could support myself and my family if needed, and am not stuck nor miserable. If he were out of work for a year we wouldn't lose our house, I'd think with the big brains you have you'd have done okay too. What happened there? And when I call and text my husband he responds, happily, so I've got that going for me too. I'm a huge success.

BTW You are cute but you still have a little belly on you, from what I remember bad skin, and wear too much make up. On a night out you look more like you should be doing the 8 am city girl walk of shame then the beauty you want to be. Good job losing the weight too bad you have not gained much perspective.

Good Luck. I will not bother you again, unless you want me to add you to my long Christmas card list, and you add me to your seemingly short one. .

Spaulding bringing the heat! :cheers:

Did anyone else catch the license plate on the car she just ran crazy bitch over with?

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Keeping Score wrote:
1. Yes it is, the petite blonde (Couldn't have just said Liz, oh no)

Hey camps, I want to present this as Exhibit A when I say that, ahem, I WAS FAR FAR FAAAAARRRR FROM BEING THE CREEPIEST POSTER IN THIS THREAD WHEN YOU SHOWED UP AND DID YOUR REFERENDUM!

I mean hey, KS, I love you and all (homo. homohomohomohomo tony homo is my favorite quarterback in NFL history, and my favorite setup man in MLB is sergio homo) but like, the fact that you're evidently on a first name basis with she of the Castle blacker than the heart of the devil is kind of weird and/or creepy.

I reckon this is a psyop (psychological operation) where you're continuing the concept of pointing out her facebook account in order to rub her nose it by teaching her a lesson about dropping her exposed facebook profile ID# in a picture for everyone, but like, calling her Liz when you don't even know her is just kind of out there on the creepy side of things! LEAVE LIZZIE MCGUIRE ALONE! LIZZIECAKES CAN HANDLE HER OWN!

/me goes back to rooting for the spartas and hoyas in no particular order, irony thusly upheld =P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 am 

Spaulding wrote:
BTW You are cute but you still have a little belly on you, from what I remember bad skin, and wear too much make up. On a night out you look more like you should be doing the 8 am city girl walk of shame then the beauty you want to be. Good job losing the weight too bad you have not gained much perspective.

THE LOLLERCOASTER IS LOADED UP AND READY TO ROLL!!! GO SPAULDIE!!!

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE how you went from being all nice and passively delicate and formal in presenting yourself early on in the post, then you flip the aggro switch and go straight to the root of the issue (speaking of, i wonder if she dyes her hair? she strikes me as the kind of chick who would try to do that, thus maximizing her aesthetic prowess despite being ~37 years old!) and i mean HORRY SHEEEEEET you went for the jugular, meaning her oh-so-precious vanity, and absolutely eviscerated her here. this is why you are the poster of the year, no hte decade, FUCK IT YOU'RE THE WORLD'S MOST POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF MESSAGEBOARDS! This quoted text was an exercise in how to butter someone up and build her up with respect and dignity and then take off the gloves and lay a five-fingered-love-letter across her face. I commend you for doing so cuz like, there's a fair chance that post-slap your hand would caked in makeup and quite possibly going home with a fresh case of genital herpes!!! =P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 am 

Keeping Score wrote:
hawkeye dropped her name on this board long ago sini. You're still the creepiest. :P

I am so not the creepiest poster here. Yes, I babble and rant and rave and often times ostentatiously display a self-loathing that comes from years of being an underachiever-at-best, but like, say what you will about my posting proclivities but I lay it all out on the table and leave it there for you to inspect. Even tho I'm not into digital exhibitionism via facebook, I still do reveal a great deal of my soul's contents if you take the time to read my posts.

You've gotta be taking the piss cuz like a) you're easily top-3 in CSFMB's history for pisstakery and b) you called me a top 10 poster in this very thread the other day, and like, DAMMIT KAY-EHS THAT MEANS SOMETHING TO ME! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I LIVE FOR VALIDATION FROM EVERYONE ON THE CSFMB??!!? EVEN YOU WOULDN'T SO LOW AS TO PUMP E UP AND BUILD ME UP TO BE THIS GREAT AWESOME MOST EXCELLENT DISPLAY OF POSTING PROWESS AND THEN TURN AROUND AND DISMISS ME AS AN EVERYDAY CREEP!

/me sobs, cries, and then drop kicks a stray squirrel clear across the backyard =D =D =D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
My favorite part is how she has said my 3 questions about family and the wedding was to personal and she'd never ask them and was uncomfortable answering them, but

BlackCastle wrote:
I was employed. 150k per year to be exact. Then, I got pregnant, lost my home, you broke your foot and I had to take care of you because you could not do a thing with your broken foot. You paid the rent, that is it. And we were engaged and you would not want to help me with my health insurance that I was losing right after I had a precancerous lesion removed. You would not have been able to work or leave the house had I not helped you with your broken foot you ungrateful brat. Who wouldn't be depressed and not want to do anything? My dog had cancer and I could not afford treatment for her. How would it make you feel if that was Riley? Oh yeah, you know I had to put her asleep a few weeks after you moved out.

plus more, is all out there in the open.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
HOVA wrote:
Spaulding was trying to help her.

You're joking, right?

I don't think someone trying to provide constructive advice typically begins in this manner:

spaulding wrote:
I'm assuming you have really low self esteem because you seem to be sensitive to criticsm, have frustration when things are not perfect, possibly defensive and hostile behavior, dependance on others for acceptance, and lack typical personal boundaries.

These are words of judgment, not of counsel. I like spaulding a lot and think she is a terrific poster, but I don't see such labeling as a genuine attempt to find a constructive resolution to anything happening here.

That's fine, though, because this thread's entertainment value has been dramatically amplified as a result! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
I'm currently repurposing this thread as a rollicking musical. Whether or not it will be performed on ice remains to be seen. Sinicalypse, you play yourself. I hope you can skate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
TM I can see that and it probably was too harsh a way to start it. I am judgemental but was really trying to help. If she works on that she might be happier. She is clearly hurt and she has about 20 people laughing at her in this thread. It's really sad.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Why are you laying smackdown? Is this the lawyer part or you want to provide further evidence that you are indeed a crazy bitch as hawkeye said? You've embarrassed yourself for 2 days and I'm trying to stop it.

The times I've met you I got the feeling you didn't like me much or felt you were too important to be talking to me. I asked about wedding plans and families to make conversation and you were vague and standoffish. Which was fine, I thought maybe you were distrustful or didn't know me, but it's possible you are more of a cold fish type.

It's sad that even with being in Crain's (multple times) every week you still don't value yourself. Maybe you should send Esquire or the Times a series of photos in various stages of clothing as you have done here. Then you will know you have arrived!

Ask anybody here or read some of my past posts, I'm not the mommy type you are describing. If I were there is nothing wrong with that either. I had a career, could support myself and my family if needed, and am not stuck nor miserable. If he were out of work for a year we wouldn't lose our house, I'd think with the big brains you have you'd have done okay too. What happened there? And when I call and text my husband he responds, happily, so I've got that going for me too. I'm a huge success.

Good Luck. I will not bother you again, unless you want me to add you to my long Christmas card list, and you add me to your seemingly short one. .

Brilliant Spaulding.

This is why SHE is the poster of the year!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
sinicalypse wrote:

And you questioned her Poster of the Year bona fides. Spaulding earning that shit. Go on, girl!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

And you questioned her Poster of the Year bona fides. Spaulding earning that shit. Go on, girl!

You're only saying that because she believes that the neighborhood play is legitimate baseball dogma.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:26 pm 

For the record I would love to play in Spaulding's neighborhood.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
RFDC wrote:
For the record I would love to play in Spaulding's neighborhood.

It's a gated community; you've got no chance.

........ ♫♫ no chance in hell, you've got ♫♫ ........

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's in Chicago
BlackCastle wrote:
BlackCastle wrote:
November 2010. Yep, I wear makeup. I am almost 36. My bro is 33, nephew 14 (yep, nice WT family)

I just stay out of the sun.

Is your brother Lou Feragno? If so, did he hook up with Spiegs?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Darkside wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

You're only saying that because she believes that the neighborhood play is legitimate baseball dogma.

You're not going to drag the whining into a third thread, are you? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Fucking Christ. When did this thread turn into Facebook?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:

Bucky Chris likes this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Around page 4.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Bucky Chris wrote:

Bucky Chris likes this.

Ikr!!! LOL!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This has gotten out of control.

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut

For real man. I knew I couldn't have been the only person who felt like that. I know a lot of people are enjoying this, but my hope is that BlackCastle will become a regular poster AWAY from this thread, and provide some thoughts on other stuff.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:52 pm 

Yeah, I am a complete troll ;)

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:58 pm 

Yeah, I am old, but I still have a sweet body.

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Holy fucking crazy batman.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
BlackCastle wrote:
Where is your pic Spaulding? waiting!

Enough of the bikini pics. Time to show your tits.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Shit got real on the last page. Damn!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:46 pm 

BlackCastle wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
My favorite part is how she has said my 3 questions about family and the wedding was to personal and she'd never ask them and was uncomfortable answering them, but

BlackCastle wrote:
I was employed. 150k per year to be exact. Then, I got pregnant, lost my home, you broke your foot and I had to take care of you because you could not do a thing with your broken foot. You paid the rent, that is it. And we were engaged and you would not want to help me with my health insurance that I was losing right after I had a precancerous lesion removed. You would not have been able to work or leave the house had I not helped you with your broken foot you ungrateful brat. Who wouldn't be depressed and not want to do anything? My dog had cancer and I could not afford treatment for her. How would it make you feel if that was Riley? Oh yeah, you know I had to put her asleep a few weeks after you moved out.

plus more, is all out there in the open.

I just sent Miss Spaulding a PM that should clear this up, and if she has any sort of conscience, shut up.

First, it is one thing to anonymously post personal shit to people you will NEVER EVER SEE EVER andf don't give a shit about. It is another to ask someone IN PERSON a series of embarrassing questions and not have a clue that you are being in appropriate. You asked me about the wedding, I said that we were going through a bad time (broken foot, his mom had cancer, I was unemployed) and you KEPT ON PRESSING FOR INFORMATION.
It was so inappropriate that I told Hawkeye that you were annoying and gave me the creeps.

Yes, I hate my skin. It totally sucks, especially back then when I was stressed to the max and too depressed to take care of it. It looks great now! I don't have to wear makeup to cover up how horrible it looked. Thank you good job with health insurance. I do not have anything that even resembles a belly, thanks. So, keep on ripping away. I had a few bad years, but also have no shortage of really good men courting me and almost anyone can have a child if they really want one and have the means.

You started on this personal attack, not me. But I will end it by saying that you are a big fat Caller Bob.

There are so many logic fallacies here it is staggering.

1. You can't claim these are anonymous posts. You made it pretty clear from your first post who you are. Anonymous posts mean you conceal your identity. You had no intention of doing this. So clearly the posts are not anonymous.

2. You never know affirmatively who you will or won't see. For all you know someone on this board will be in your next meeting. So I agree with you in theory you won't see any of these people, but one never can tell.

3. Apparently you met Spaulding at a 670 event or an event where other board members were present. She was just asking you questions about your life, it's pretty common especially when you just meet someone who you have a tangential connection to. You ask about job, future plans, etc. Sure sometimes these questions can be uncomfortable for the person fielding them, and I can sympathize with that, but more times than not the person asking them is just trying to be interested and engaging. What would you like someone to ask: What is your favorite color? How tall are you? What is your shoe size?

But Castle, you seem like a successful individual in almost all aspects of your life. Prosperous career, beautiful, ambitious, etc. I'm probably out of place saying this but you seem sad. I don't mean sad in the sense to be pitied. It just seems like you have some sadness in your life. Its an emotion that you can't control like anger or jealousy. I've always found sadness to be its own master.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Keeping Score wrote:
Way too much reflection, distortion.

I believe that would be more appropos of her posts as well as her self-image.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Somebody's drunk already.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 76  Next