It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 76  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mike North
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:21 am 
1000 CLUB

BlackCastle wrote:
I have dated men with private jets.

Is that what they told you? Those things sitting on their desks don't constitute "private jets." They're called "models."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:23 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
The more I read from BlackCastle, the more I don't believe her being "the victim". High maintenance is an understatement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:24 am 
1000 CLUB

Keeping Score wrote:
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
spmack wrote:
As someone who likes a pissing match between two people, even I am starting to wince at this thread....I think it's time to move on.

Agreed. A few posters totally "Of Mice and Men'd" this thread.

You're just mad your UFBT only went 2 pages last week. Which is 38 and counting less than this gem by Irving Park Tom.

Notsomuch.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:26 am 
1000 CLUB

BlackCastle wrote:

Oh yeah. I once had a lap dance from a stripper that did the entire New York Jets. :P Beat that one!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Did the private jet guys have impressive mahogany conference tables?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 am 
1000 CLUB

A lot of things don't make sense. Like being single, making 150k for ten years and going broke. Her salary claim is either a lie or, despite her high education, makes her a dumb ass.

Last edited by Beardown on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 am 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
A lot of things don't make sense. Like being single, making 150k for ten years and going broke. It's either a lie or, despite her claims of being highly educated, makes her a dumb ass.

I picked up on that as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:30 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Boy, this thread is a thing, for sure. Five observations after skimming through this monstrosity.

1. Hawkeye, I think the recent developments have only cemented your position. But, just in case you are having second thoughts; run far and run fast.
2. Being judgemental does not disqualify the overall message being delivered.
3. Sini, brevity is the soul of wit.
4. Those are fake titties.
5. Don Tiny is one funny M'fer.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:31 am 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
BlackCastle wrote:

For the record, I have a really awesome comic book collection!

I have a red pencil box.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am 

Mr. Reason I am sure you know more about boobs that most of us here. What is it about those that make you think fake?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
RFDC I respect you, so please just take this as me giving my opinion and nothing more....but the Spaulding-gawking is past annoying and venturing into creepy. And this is from a guy who did the same thing a few years back. The difference is, my Spaulding deal was a gag. I don't think any woman anywhere warrants that kind of worship.

Again RFDC, I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just giving my opinion man.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:41 am 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
The difference is, my Spaulding deal was a gag.

And what makes you think mine is anything more?

I am quite certain Spaulding knows this.

So it's all cool.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:41 am 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
Mr. Reason I am sure you know more about boobs that most of us here. What is it about those that make you think fake?

They look like two grapefruits plastered beneath the skin. Natural tits in a bikini top do not set like that. The outlines are abnormally round.
I find it easy to tell when a naturally small breasted woman get fake tits. They do not have enough skin around the chest to make them look natural. I could be wrong, though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:42 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
I'm a little hungover today.

That is all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
RFDC wrote:
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
The difference is, my Spaulding deal was a gag.

And what makes you think mine is anything more?

I am quite certain Spaulding knows this.

So it's all cool.

Point taken.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
BlackCastle wrote:
I have men BEGGING to be with me, but I am picky:

1) Hot 25 year old - NOPE too young
2) Hot 35 year old ex marine - Nope, he seems too controlling and I am an education snob
3) Hot 39 year old attorney - Bingo...but he is contemplating a job offer in LA, so I am being cautious.

I will give Hawkeye a couple of things (1) he is handsome (even when skinny) (2) he is intelligent and will always have a good job.

I don't settle for less. If I did, I could have a minivan in the burbs any time I want.

Enough said.

Castle--You're losing your narrative force here. It's obvious you're still in love with hawkeye and want him back, otherwise you wouldn't be stalking him on an internet message board some ten months or more after your breakup. Even if it's true that you're being pursued by all the guys mentioned above, your list of options seems less than impressive because you've made it clear--implicitly, if not explicitly--that hawkeye is the guy for you. You are obviously making an outrageous spectacle of yourself to provoke some kind of response from hawkeye because if you can manage to do so, you will be able to tell yourself that he feels something, anything, for you. And that's better than nothing, right? But hurting hawkeye is not going to bring him back and will only make you feel worse about yourself in the long run. While I appreciate your wild sense of humor, I have to agree with the growing chorus of posters who think it would be best if you excuse yourself from this thread. Hawkeye doesn't appear to be interested in reuniting and may never want to do so; you need to accept this possibility and move on with your life. You have a lot to offer someone, but that someone may not be hawkeye. Move forward, rediscover what you like about yourself, and you will eventually remember what it is like to be happy and at peace with yourself. Right now, your identity is too closely bound to hawkeye's feelings and desire to achieve any of this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
hawkeye wrote:
HOVA wrote:
hawkeye wrote:
Maybe Mike North knows...

Where have you been hiding.

Been on a 9 month recovery mission from dating a complete psycho. Gotten healthy now though so trying to get back into the swing of things. I've missed quite a bit around here it looks like. Gained 30 lbs though and want to join in on the get fit thread if it's still going on? One thing that I can always count on though is Mike North still being bad and creepy.

This post from page 1 makes all kinds of sense now.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mr. Reason wrote:

It may not disqualify a message from being delivered, but it likely prevents it from being received.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

It may not disqualify a message from being delivered, but it likely prevents it from being received.

How does one deliver a critique without first being judgemental? In essence, it is a matter of technique. A 2x4 across the mouth may not be the best approach.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
USA USA USA

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Drop Out, Hacksaw's message could only be delivered one way. Is he still among us?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Drop Out, Hacksaw's message could only be delivered one way. Is he still among us?

I believe he's the only wrestler from the 1980's still alive.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Drop In wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

I believe he's the only wrestler from the 1980's still alive.

I'm pretty sure Eric Embry is still alive too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 pm 

JORR pulling out the Eric Embry card! The man known for being a "coke" guy in Texas wrestling. Now that's saying something.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

Q.Bovifs wrote:
I like the spectacle. This has been fun checking back in here now and then to watch the fireworks.

It's nice when the carnival comes to town from time to time.

I want BC to stay and keep posting, pix too. This thread has the potential to get into "OG" territory!

BlackCastle vs Spaulding is great theater and I hope it continues. Nothing better happening on this board anyway. What we certainly do need - MORE PICTURES !

Spaulding, time to step it up and post some pictures too! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Ban me
BlackCastle wrote:

Spaulding, I might have some issues, but I could EASILY, EASILY, EASILY be a poorly educated dumpy suburb mom driving around a minivan. THAT IS NO GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT HONEY! ANY WOMAN COULD DO THAT!

So post the pics of your shit body and hope your husband loves you, because you will be a single mom that noboby wants if you don't keep up with your housewife slave womanly duties...cooking, cleaning, etc.

I have dated men with private jets. You?

Post the dumpy mom pic!

You really believe the car you drive or the money you have makes you a better person? Having a degree(s) really doesn't say how smart you are. I think you've proven that over the past few days. You're "educated" and attractive and you've dated all these "rich" men but you're still single. None of them wanted to be with you. Doesn't that say something about you and what you're looking for? Do you think that will get better after 40? Like I said before you'll end up settling for someone that you don't love. You try to put Spaulding down but you really wish you could be her. Having a family with someone you love. Being happy. All the degrees and money haven't been able to get you that. You really need to spend some of that money on some professional help. You can't expect another man to love you if you really don't love yourself.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Ban me
Q.Bovifs wrote:
Where have you been?

She's only putting Spaulding down because Spaulding started putting her down.

She is obviously a fucking pit bull. Sometimes, when you piss off the pit bull, you don't get your leg back, and that's that.

The advice she gave her was accurate. The truth can be very harsh at times but people need to hear it.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

Keeping Score wrote:
Bet hawkeye wished he had seen this 4 years ago:

Quote:
Everyone... just give it a rest. Black Castle is a textbook example of an individual with a personality disorder. Perhaps she wasn't breastfed enough, or she was ignored when she cried from her crib, or perhaps her parents were too overbearing during her toilet training years. Either way, the behavior she has exhibited today borders on being classified as psychopathology. Like a person with paranoid schizophrenia, she cannot differentiate between delusions and reality, where she ends, and you begin. She is completely incapable of having any sense of regret or taking any responsibility for wrongdoing, because in Black Castle's world she is perfect, incapable of error. However, Black Castle unconsciously knows that she is so rotted to the core that she needs to cover the smell of her decay with the sickening scent of her own narcissism. She does not get it now and she never will. She is a terrible empty shell of a person and perfectly suited for the law profession. God forgive those who cross her path, because she is so weak and insecure that she needs the label of big bad lawyer to defend herself (or her hair extending friends) from any possibility of the idea that something might be her fault or that her friends could possibly provide sub par services. She embodies all that is bad about the law profession, all that people hate and despise. She will live out her miserable existence, finding joy in being that laywer that threatens lawsuits when her latte is made with whole instead of skim, when she gets cut off in traffic, or if someone speaks freely of having received poor services from a "friend" of hers. Let her live out the rest of her miserable experience. Life has a way of catching up to these people anyway.

Remember the good ol' days Liz?

:lol:

Where the Hell did that come from? You are something else, KS.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

HOVA wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
Where have you been?

She's only putting Spaulding down because Spaulding started putting her down.

She is obviously a fucking pit bull. Sometimes, when you piss off the pit bull, you don't get your leg back, and that's that.

The advice she gave her was accurate. The truth can be very harsh at times but people need to hear it.

:lol: :lol:

Who are you crapping?

If someone began offering "advice" to you by insulting you, you'd tell them to fuck off in no time. Sorry, Nas, but your "sometimes the truth is hard to hear" attitude strikes me as laughably disingenuous here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 76  Next