It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 76  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mike North
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

BlackCastle wrote:
But I will end it by saying that you are a big fat Caller Bob.

My favorite line in this whole thread!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
This fucking thread is still alive? I thought blackcastle was told to go fuck herself about 20 pages ago :scratch:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
To use some hip nomenclature, BlackCastle got served in this thread. She got served by more than just our dear Spaulding. If BC actually believed what she said, she would not feel the need to tell us all about it.

Sort of the 'essence' of irony, huh? BAM....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Ban me
Tall Midget wrote:
HOVA wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
Where have you been?

She's only putting Spaulding down because Spaulding started putting her down.

She is obviously a fucking pit bull. Sometimes, when you piss off the pit bull, you don't get your leg back, and that's that.

The advice she gave her was accurate. The truth can be very harsh at times but people need to hear it.

:lol: :lol:

Who are you crapping?

If someone began offering "advice" to you by insulting you, you'd tell them to fuck off in no time. Sorry, Nas, but your "sometimes the truth is hard to hear" attitude strikes me as laughably disingenuous here.

You're probably right. The thing is she'll likely remember everything word for word because of that.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm 

Spaulding does have great tits

Blackcastle is hot too.

I wouldnt mind putting either of them in a dental chair

Not sure what the competition is....

They are both successful people. They just chose different routes.

BlackCastle, there is no way you dont know how weird and creepy this is. And the way you said you dont wanna get back with hawkeye was hilarious. You told someone to pass on a compliment to him "Tell Hawkeye" like one post earlier

This is it. You guys are done. This cemented it. Now its not about the foot, the text messages or anything else.

You are now the chick that went crazy stalking him on the internet. He will tell that story to people the rest of his life.

So, you might wanna use this as a jumping off point. You should concentrate on yourself and getting to a point where you TRULY dont want to be with Hawkeye anymore.

You lost weight, are successful, and have a lot going for you. Its a perfect time to start fresh.

Also, and here's the best part...

They discussed it in Swingers in a way but its true. Once you fake not caring youll learn to actually not care. At the same time the person that you finally dont care about might wonder where all the attention went.

So either way, completely backing off of Hawkeye is the way to go.

If you ever need to talk or have no strings attached sex, im here for you.

But I also agree with JORR. This place should be sacred.

And let me extend this warning to my fellow CSFMBers.

DO NOT GO TELLING YOUR WOMAN ABOUT THIS EPISODE BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING SHE MIGHT UNDERSTAND AND YOU GUYS CAN LAUGH OR WHATEVER....ALL YOU WILL BE DOING IS PROVIDING HER ONE MORE AVENUE TO BE CRAZY DOWN THE LINE FROM NOW.

Happy Fourth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

Q.Bovifs wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
To use some hip nomenclature, BlackCastle got served in this thread. She got served by more than just our dear Spaulding. If BC actually believed what she said, she would not feel the need to tell us all about it.

Reason, I don't really think she gives a crap.

She lost nothing here - she only gained.

Notoriety,

reputation,

a following, . . .

. . . and I am sure that she is proud to be the mother to many newly-spawned knuckle children this past weekend.

The girl just wants to express herself, both verbally and physically, and, shit, it livened the Hell out of this weekend, so why is anyone complaining?

It's readily apparent she doesn't care how she is perceived. At my age, it takes much more than her to get my knuckles going. Last I checked, a lame internet picture of fake titties doesn't swallow anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

Q.Bovifs wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Once you fake not caring you'll learn to actually not care. At the same time the person that you finally don't care about might wonder where all the attention went.

Pretty good one right there, Bryan. Seriously - nice.

:study: :study: :study:

Same principle as FORCING a smile actually helps you to be happier. The facial muscles, through muscle memory, will incite a learned response to release endorphins.

The next profound thing Brain posts will be the first.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:37 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

rogers park bryan wrote:
BlackCastle, there is no way you dont know how weird and creepy this is. And the way you said you dont wanna get back with hawkeye was hilarious. You told someone to pass on a compliment to him "Tell Hawkeye" like one post earlier

This is it. You guys are done. This cemented it. Now its not about the foot, the text messages or anything else.

You are now the chick that went crazy stalking him on the internet. He will tell that story to people the rest of his life.

So, you might wanna use this as a jumping off point. You should concentrate on yourself and getting to a point where you TRULY dont want to be with Hawkeye anymore.

You lost weight, are successful, and have a lot going for you. Its a perfect time to start fresh.

Also, and here's the best part...

They discussed it in Swingers in a way but its true. Once you fake not caring youll learn to actually not care. At the same time the person that you finally dont care about might wonder where all the attention went.

So either way, completely backing off of Hawkeye is the way to go.

If you ever need to talk or have no strings attached sex, im here for you.

But I also agree with JORR. This place should be sacred.

Happy Fourth

What a crock of bullshit.

Hawkeye trashed her and she discovered it and fought back, trashed him into oblivion. Not good being known as a "momma's boy", in fact, pretty embarrassing.
BC sure won this round with Hawkeye.

Why is this a "sacred" place? It's the ALS capital of the workd in the Mac thread.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Mr. Reason wrote:

I disagree. A lot of the self-righteous dopes in this thread exposed themselves as insecure misogynists who are also quite likely virgins. Still, this was hilarious stuff...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

I disagree. A lot of the self-righteous dopes in this thread exposed themselves as insecure misogynists who are also quite likely virgins. Still, this was hilarious stuff...

Well, to be fair, Midge, you must admit, insecurity in any form has never been in short supply around these parts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

Keeping Score wrote:
TO BE CONTINUED..........

Is that a threat?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Tits?

The only way this thread keeps going is if someone posts her tits.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

Franky T wrote:
Tits?

Maybe KS will log in as italianfemale and put on a show for us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
This thread went to awesome to unreadable crap in no time at all. It seemed to be glorious, organic and free from some of the crap that pollutes most general discussion topics......and then it went to hell.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Guys, please stop posting pictures unless they are of BlackCastle. They continue to falsely get my hopes up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Tits?

Maybe KS will log in as italianfemale and put on a show for us.

Midge, while seeing balls hanging from KS' chin may be his idea of a good time, it's not mine, as I'm sure it's not yours, either. Not the kind of show we want to see.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
i have to concur that this thread did turn into shit, aside from the actual BlackCastle vs Spaulding thing. I was ready to drop kick my laptop by the time Keeping Score started all of his image posts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Awful.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I feel bad for her. She got her heart broken and bases her self worth on what she has and what others think of her. Was she nothing before she lost 35 pounds? What happens when those guys stop calling? She acts as if I'm trapped in what I'm doing or couldn't possibly be happy. Sad.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
It has to be a joke on the board........... right? Nobody could be that...whats the word Im looking for......pathetic that they need to post pictures of themself on a message board filled with guys to keep trying to get acceptance. Castle I think alot of the single guys here think your cute, and would probably fuck you, but they wouldn't want to be around your crazy narcissistic ass for more than 5 mins. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Your not the type of girl guys go home to.

Last edited by Chris_in_joliet on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:09 pm 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
:shock:

Creepymeter going off the scales here, KS.

I don't really think you are the one to mention someone else being on the creepymeter.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:10 pm 

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
It has to be a joke on the board........... right? Nobody could be that...whats the word Im looking for......pathetic that they need to post pictures of themself on a message board filled with guys to keep trying to get acceptance. Castle I think alot of the single guys here think your cute, and would probably fuck you, but they wouldn't want to be around your crazy narcissistic ass for more than 5 mins. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Your not the type of girl guys go home to.

You should have left the last part of it, you were dead on.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 am 

This topic would probably be alot better with 2 people on ignore. I'm sure 1 of them is already on 90 percent of your ignore lists, but the other is worthy of keeping around for all else other than this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 am 

Keeping Score wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
This topic would probably be alot better with 2 people on ignore. I'm sure 1 of them is already on 90 percent of your ignore lists, but the other is worthy of keeping around for all else other than this thread.

You're just smitten over the Kesha stuff. :P

Ya, well maybe I just took sini's ball and ran it right out of the stadium. Just as it was personal for him, it's very personal for me. In fact, I've been the only other one this has happened to here as far as I know.

Look at all those accusations she threw out there. Soon you'll have Free Agent running around with "Look at hawkeye, he's a Narc, DEA ajent".....like FA does with the crap he recites time and time again with me. The whole board experience as you knew it, changes. Just as it would for everybody else on here if their loved ones signed on and proceeded to tell everybody about board member's one or two "really bad" things about them.

So ya. Highly unnecessary. Obliterates all board "codes". It's just flippin' ruthless. And Kesha's fat. So there.

just fat in the wrong places is all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
After hanging out with 15 couples this weekend, I think life just sucks in general, for everyone. People do not envy me, I do not envy others. Married, single, rich, poor, etc. life is not easy for anyone.

You could have a perfect marriage and then have an autistic child, lose a loved one, etc. Really, this whole thing is unfortunate. This entire thread is unfortunate.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with having an autistic child or autistic children. I love my friends' kids, all of them, but it does put a strain on a marriage.

Last edited by BlackCastle on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:20 am 

BlackCastle wrote:
After hanging out with 15 couples this weekend, I think life just sucks in general, for everyone. People do not envy me, I do not envy others. Married, single, rich, poor, etc. life is not easy for anyone.

If I had to hang out with 15 couples at one time I would look for the closest bridge. Congrats on still being here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 am 

BlackCastle wrote:
I hear being a housewife is pretty good. They don't really do anything but every so often they have to do "womans work" which seems beneath you. I recommend learning how to cook and clean and then finding the dude that you joined the mile high club with on his private jet.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:51 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Ke$ha looks like the kind of broad who would give you a handjob in the back booth of Denny's. I find that attractive in a certain way.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:10 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Ke$ha looks like the kind of broad who would give you a handjob in the back booth of Denny's. I find that attractive in a certain way.

Before or after the Moons over My Hammy?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 76  Next