It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 76  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mike North
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
So, if I were to rank the people who looked the worst in this thread. Here is my list.

1) Panther
2) sinicalypse
3) BlackCastle
4) Keeping Score
5) hawkeye

Panther made the list when he told her that he went and did it with Miss Piss after seeing her picture.

How could KS not be at least 2nd?
He probably should be higher but it's tough to jump those other people.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Blackcastle - Rick basically just did a Take 5 on craziest/creepiest people in this thread. You're ranked one spot higher than the guy who repeatedly asked you to let him anally fuck you. At some point just admit you're pretty neurotic. And Spaulding was right, you do wear too much makeup.

Rick - I disagree with hawkeye's inclusion on the list. He comes out of this thread looking awesome. I just wouldn't hire him or count on him for shit in the future if I was going to for some reason.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Rick - I disagree with hawkeye's inclusion on the list. He comes out of this thread looking awesome. I just wouldn't hire him or count on him for shit in the future if I was going to for some reason.
I don't disagree. It probably should have been a top 4 list. hawkeye was added because of The Machinist comparison.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I don't disagree. It probably should have been a top 4 list. hawkeye was added because of The Machinist comparison.

But that comparison was coming from an ex of his who wears so much makeup her face looks like an oil painting in a couple pics. If hawkeye actually looks like the machinist these days he should be on the list, and I'm assuming his drug habit went from weed to coke or meth

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Keeping Score wrote:
The real Top 5 is:
1. BlackCastle
2. spanky
3. Panther
4. Tall Midget
5. Nas

I disagree with BlackCastle being first. I will agree with my guy Nas' inclusion however, as he was kinda mean and judgmental in this thread.

And why is this board so obsessed with lists all of a sudden?

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Keeping Score wrote:
The real Top 5 is:
1. BlackCastle
2. spanky
3. Panther
4. Tall Midget
5. Nas

I disagree with BlackCastle being first. I will agree with my guy Nas' inclusion however, as he was kinda mean and judgmental in this thread.

And why is this board so obsessed with lists all of a sudden?

Top Five CSFMB lists!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Panther made the list when he told her that he went and did it with Miss Piss after seeing her picture.

What??!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
How can I keep myself from punching you? Forcefully.

"I'll shove a gun in your grill - greasy and heated, smothered in hot mustard
So when I feed it to you it's easy to eat it

You need to be immediately greeted while you're breathing or you'll be leaving the receiving room this evening with Jesus"
- Eminem

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:19 pm 

My list

1.) blackcastle
2.) rpb
3.) keeping score
4.) sini
5.) okc

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:21 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

What??!
http://score670.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1143390#p1143390
My phone doesn't have a foe list. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:22 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
5.) okc

:roll: Man, take that shit back to the store where you bought it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:24 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Blackcastle - Rick basically just did a Take 5 on craziest/creepiest people in this thread. You're ranked one spot higher than the guy who repeatedly asked you to let him anally fuck you. At some point just admit you're pretty neurotic. And Spaulding was right, you do wear too much makeup.

Have we met? Sick of defending myself. If you think I look like shit, good for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm 

Ya what up with that?

I made like 7 posts in this thread and they were all pretty awesome.

FF even +1'd one of em!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:
So what do you think happened that she took the shit down?

My guess is that she was out partying with a few of her friends and she brought up this thread, they probably told her it wasn't the best idea to post pics of herself.

either way, a whore is a whore

Close, worst week ever, made worse by being called a psycho by someone I cared about. A lot. Glad everyone finds this so amusing.

I do feel bad about the Spaulding thing. That was a train wreck. Ugh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:31 pm 

BlackCastle wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Have we met? Sick of defending myself. If you think I look like shit, good for you.

We haven't met. I don't think you look like shit. I think you look alot shittier than you should when you cake on ugly makeup. And I think you're a bit crazy, but that's ok.

KS and rpb- two of the 5 names on there I figured would be obvious jokes

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:32 pm 

BlackCastle, why are you only responding to the negative posts? Not everyone in this thread is judging you...only the loudest voices.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm 

BlackCastle, why are you only responding to the negative posts? Not everyone in this thread is judging you...only the loudest voices.

Q-BoPanther wrote:
OAKS throwin down some Captain Save a Ho!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
BlackCastle wrote:
HAHA! I can cook now and I am a neat freak. Yeah that private jet comment was lame and that guy was a douchebag.

I actually like cleaning, gardening, etc. I just want to have my own money so I don't have to depend on a dude. Plus, my dad left my family when I was 10 and my mom had no job (bring on the daddy issue comments). I am just terrified of ending up like that and want to be able to support myself.
Why was it a big deal that hawkeye just sat on the couch all day? A lazy guy like that seems perfect.

It was more or less I didn't feel like he was supportive of me in general. I am just one of those women that wants to work and have own money. This is due to my mom being abandoned...with kids. Hawkeye would get along better with a girl that does not want a career. Just not right for eachother.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Excellent question. I wondered the same thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm 

BlackCastle wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
BlackCastle wrote:
HAHA! I can cook now and I am a neat freak. Yeah that private jet comment was lame and that guy was a douchebag.

I actually like cleaning, gardening, etc. I just want to have my own money so I don't have to depend on a dude. Plus, my dad left my family when I was 10 and my mom had no job (bring on the daddy issue comments). I am just terrified of ending up like that and want to be able to support myself.
Why was it a big deal that hawkeye just sat on the couch all day? A lazy guy like that seems perfect.

It was more or less I didn't feel like he was supportive of me in general. I am just one of those women that wants to work and have own money. This is due to my mom being abandoned...with kids. Hawkeye would get along better with a girl that does not want a career. Just not right for eachother.

No offense but judging by the tone change and deletions and edits...

Did you get drunk, emotional, hit bottom, rant all this to a friend and they set you straight?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:38 pm 

SID is making a legit play to hook up with BlackCastle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 pm 

Have we met? Sick of defending myself. If you think I look like shit, good for you.[/quote]

We haven't met. I don't think you look like shit. I think you look alot shittier than you should when you cake on ugly makeup. And I think you're a bit crazy, but that's ok.

KS and rpb- two of the 5 names on there I figured would be obvious jokes[/quote]

Oh well shit. We cool then rpb. Rock on brother! And Farvio![/quote]

I have obviously had a weak moment, please stop ripping on me. I obviously feel bad enough about myself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Moment?

Are you coming to the next board gathering? Maybe make an appearence at Darko's party, or the next poker game or something?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm 

People have done far worse than this BlackCastle. Its all good. Its never as big a deal as it seems at the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 pm 

BlackCastle wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
BlackCastle wrote:

This is where I get confused. I used to be a lazy drug addict and hawkeye would need a chick like you to financially support his lifestyle. A chick with no job would just add to his expenses, and taking away from his drug money and his time without her in the way to do the drugs. So theoretically you and him should be a perfect match.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 pm 

BlackCastle wrote:

I have obviously had a weak moment, please stop ripping on me. I obviously feel bad enough about myself.

Fair enough, I'm sorry. But seriously, don't post pics of yourself like that on random Internet message boards, especially this one.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
FavreFan wrote:
BlackCastle wrote:

Fair enough, I'm sorry. But seriously, don't post pics of yourself like that on random Internet message boards, especially this one.

Farvio, step into my office.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
BlackCastle wrote:

Lesson learned!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 pm 

This is where I get confused. I used to be a lazy drug addict and hawkeye would need a chick like you to financially support his lifestyle. A chick with no job would just add to his expenses, and taking away from his drug money and his time without her in the way to do the drugs. So theoretically you and him should be a perfect match.[/quote]

NO NO NO. Hawkeye is very smart and has a good job. He does not need a sugar mama.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
BlackCastle wrote:

I found nothing wrong with the pics.

I found nearly everything to be wrong in her written content.

After crapping on Kingdom Come, it takes awhile to clean up.

UGH

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 76  Next