It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 pm 

Too serious Panther

just my opinion

Carry on

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
rogers park bryan wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:

It was. You posed some very thought-provoking questions and scenarios.

You saw things that I didn't think anyone here could or would ever care to notice.

And at that point...the relationship with Matches Malone became weird...

Like a David Lynch film weird or a Krustified Dibbs weird? The worst part of it all is, I really thought I was going to get the chance to debate Norman Dale. And nobody picked up my Abdul Jabaar on Different Strokes reference. I know that was a real episode. What in the name of Bill Simmons do I have to do to get my pop culture references around here?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Matches Malone wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:

It was. You posed some very thought-provoking questions and scenarios.

You saw things that I didn't think anyone here could or would ever care to notice.

And at that point...the relationship with Matches Malone became weird...

Like a David Lynch film weird or a Krustified Dibbs weird? The worst part of it all is, I really thought I was going to get the chance to debate Norman Dale. And nobody picked up my Abdul Jabaar on Different Strokes reference. I know that was a real episode. What in the name of Bill Simmons do I have to do to get my pop culture references around here?

I don't remember the Kareem episode. I remember Muhammad Ali, Mr T, Arthur Carlson from WKRP and his creepy bike shop, and the weird redneck family that kidnapped the ginger kid, but I don't remember Kareem.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:

I don't remember the Kareem episode. I remember Muhammad Ali, Mr T, Arthur Carlson from WKRP and his creepy bike shop, and the weird redneck family that kidnapped the ginger kid, but I don't remember Kareem.

"I will kill your parents Sam."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqh7c2v8hG0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

It's unfortunate that he didn't.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
New B&B uploads...tonight!

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: *
I vote yes

what are we voting for?

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

I remember that shit. It was a two parter.

To be continued...with a little Rednecks life in the balance!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:15 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:
I vote yes

what are we voting for?

CSFMB T-Ball league. Panther and IMU are the captains. Your yes vote means you're on Panther's team. Your Skittle will be mailed out shortly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Free Ajent wrote:
I vote yes

what are we voting for?

CSFMB T-Ball league. Panther and IMU are the captains. Your yes vote means you're on Panther's team. Your Skittle will be mailed out shortly.

:lol:

The only way that would have been weirder is if he had mailed him One single skittle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 pm 

CoachNormanDale wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
The worst part of it all is, I really thought I was going to get the chance to debate Norman Dale.

First of all, let's be real friendly here, okay? My name is Norm. Secondly, your thread-starting days are over.

Hey I don't know why Big Fan lets your tired old bones post here, but I do want to know why you hit that kid back at Ithaca?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
CoachNormanDale wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
The worst part of it all is, I really thought I was going to get the chance to debate Norman Dale.

First of all, let's be real friendly here, okay? My name is Norm. Secondly, your thread-starting days are over.

Hey I don't know why Big Fan lets your tired old bones post here, but I do want to know why you hit that kid back at Ithaca?

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Lou Brown wrote:
Shut Up, Dorn

:P :oops: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:25 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Free Ajent wrote:
I vote yes

what are we voting for?

:lol:

The only way that would have been weirder is if he had mailed him One single skittle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

I remember that shit. It was a two parter.

To be continued...with a little Rednecks life in the balance!

But nobody recalls the Jabbar as a substitute episode? I'm sure if I brought up the Deacon Jones Glee Club Brady Bunch thing or the time Little Earl joined a gang on What's Happening everybody would know what I was talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I think everyone needs to just go out tonight for an impromptu drinking session at Katie O Connors tonight say whenever the fuck everyone is ready to start drinking?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:

But nobody recalls the Jabbar as a substitute episode? I'm sure if I brought up the Deacon Jones Glee Club Brady Bunch thing or the time Little Earl joined a gang on What's Happening everybody would know what I was talking about.

Yeah, pretty sure you hallucinated that Jabaar thing.

I also remember a very special episode where Willis confronts Arnold's bullys (not the gooch) and ends up in the hospital

Way to go Big Bro...ya fuckin pussy

BTW Panther, a picture of the gooch does NOT exist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:46 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

Yeah, pretty sure you hallucinated that Jabaar thing.

I also remember a very special episode where Willis confronts Arnold's bullys (not the gooch) and ends up in the hospital

Way to go Big Bro...ya fuckin pussy

BTW Panther, a picture of the gooch does NOT exist

No, much like the UFO I once saw, it was real. It was right around the Jayne Kennedy episode where Arnold discovered she was a sexy cocktail waitress. Kareem was a substitute who was hard on Arnold, Dudley, Wayne from the Wonder Years and Ricky. Rusty from Stickney would like us all to know that it was nothing physical, more tough love type stuff. Anyhoo, the boys lie to Mr. D. and the subsequent investigation leads to the revelation that Jabbar hit a kid. But it's cool esse, it was high school and the kid was on drugs. Speaking of high school, you do remember who Crazy Larry was right? No not Amazing Larry, though a buddy team up would have been something, but Crazy Larry. He made Willis hide the gun for him.

Willis could have used said gun against Arnold's bullies. In their defense though, they were just hungry, all they wanted was the boy's lunches. Man, I think I just broke into Sini in this post. Quick, somebody get me Hubie Brooks' and Tim Wallach's WAR numbers STAT.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:49 pm 

Alright, I did the research:

http://www.tv.com/diffand039rent-stroke ... de;summary

Diff'rent Strokes Season 8, Episode 7 wrote:
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar guest stars as a high school English teacher who gives Arnold a "classic" punishment for "goofing off" in class and the freshman quickly learns his lesson when his penance is teaching "A Tale of Two Cities" to his rowdy classmates.

Please note that the late, great Clarence Clemons was a guest star on episode 8 of season 8 as well.

Matches is right.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:54 pm 

Cosby Show Conversations > Diff'rent Strokes Conversations

This thread needs more Huxtable talk.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: I vehemently disagree
CoachNormanDale wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

Coach... you're posts are pure genius, but this is a community that don't like change. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:

word...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm 

If you put your effort and concentration into posting to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what bigfan says. At the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:

word...

The two of you should put on your Gordon Gartrell knockoff shirts, call up Walter and go look for some Burgers. Oh and don't forget to listen to that MacBeth LP for the big test. In addition, remember to memorize your parts for the next Grandpa and Grandma lip synching request episode.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:14 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

word...

The two of you should put on your Gordon Gartrell knockoff shirts, call up Walter and go look for some Burgers. Oh and don't forget to listen to that MacBeth LP for the big test. In addition, remember to memorize your parts for the next Grandpa and Grandma lip synching request episode.

Jammin on the 1.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 pm 

Jammin on the 1.

Baby
I don'y know what to say
Robert
La...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:24 pm 

RenMcCormack wrote:
My_name_1s_MUD wrote:
CoachNormanDale wrote:

Coach... you're posts are pure genius, but this is a community that don't like change. ;)

Tell me about it...

You're killing me! That is hilarious.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:

Classic. And Foster Dad lied to Dudley about his cigarette habit, though Dudley lied to Mr. D. about being abused. Man there was a lot of lies being told on that show. They lied to Janet Jackson and told her Kimberly was better for the band than she was. The only one who told the truth was Willis' friend James. He would visit from Harlem and hit Todd with a verbal honesty bomb. Was he in the Tarantulas too? And is that where Ghostface learned to slamdance?

Back to Heathcliff, why the hell did he not slap the taste out of Dabnus' mouth when he showed up for the Holidays? Good father my ass. You think James Evans would have put up with that? Hell no! When James Evans came home, you better have been busy with something. Wiping the counter down or making sure Thelma wasn't being harassed by Sweet Daddy. There was nowhere to hide in that apartment. You know, with this type of knowledge I could have won Chappelle's "I Know Black People."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm 

CoachNormanDale wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:

I can't really explain that. It's been a number of years and it still kind of goes around in my head. If I slow it down, sometimes I really feel like I can stop my fist from hitting that boy's jaw. One second and everything I'd worked for was just all finished. The funny thing too, he was the best kid that ever posted here. Tough, stubborn, willful. In spite of his virulent anti-Semitism and death wishes toward other board members, I never wanted him to leave.

How about the fact you never looked at that playbook of yours. What was the point of having it on the sidelines with you if you never used it? Then you handed it off to Shooter, who never looked at it. Arrogance if you ask me. And did you ever give Shooter credit for his "make chuck it from the cheap-seats" game plan?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:23 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
He would visit from Harlem and hit Todd with a verbal honesty bomb. Was he in the Tarantulas too? And is that where Ghostface learned to slamdance?

Perfection. Posting on another level today.

Feel like I'm watching Jamal Lewis bust out of Jail to rush for 300 yds against the Browns.

Matches Malone wrote:

No, much like the UFO I once saw, it was real. It was right around the Jayne Kennedy episode where Arnold discovered she was a sexy cocktail waitress.

Thats crazy, thats the other episode that came to mind. She had nice legs. What kinda shitty dive was that and why would Mr Drummond even set foot in it?

Matches Malone wrote:

Kareem was a substitute who was hard on Arnold, Dudley, Wayne from the Wonder Years and Ricky. Rusty from Stickney would like us all to know that it was nothing physical, more tough love type stuff. Anyhoo, the boys lie to Mr. D. and the subsequent investigation leads to the revelation that Jabbar hit a kid. But it's cool esse, it was high school and the kid was on drugs.

I can picture Lew in the suit looking down to talk to Arnold but dont remember that.

Its ok to hit kids because they are on EVIL drugs is PERFECT for the 80's and that show

"There are no hard drugs and soft drugs"

Nancy Reagan

Matches Malone wrote:

Willis could have used said gun against Arnold's bullies. In their defense though, they were just hungry, all they wanted was the boy's lunches. Man, I think I just broke into Sini in this post. Quick, somebody get me Hubie Brooks' and Tim Wallach's WAR numbers STAT.

I dont think he had the balls to even use it. Willis is a bitch. He hid the gun and in another episode, some kid had him "hold on" to his weed

"Dad, its just a little Grass"
Willis Jackson

So apparently Willis is the official patsy/scapegoat for the cool kids at school.

Matches Malone wrote:
Back to Heathcliff, why the hell did he not slap the taste out of Dabnus' mouth when he showed up for the Holidays? Good father my ass. You think James Evans would have put up with that? Hell no! When James Evans came home, you better have been busy with something. Wiping the counter down or making sure Thelma wasn't being harassed by Sweet Daddy. There was nowhere to hide in that apartment. You know, with this type of knowledge I could have won Chappelle's "I Know Black People."

Dabnis was more valuable to Cliff as a Handy man than all of his childrens lives combined.

After dealing with Elvin, Id certainly welcome Dabnis too. No pony tail, no sexism, just elbow grease and a huge forehead.

BTW, Martin was a pimp. Fucked two Huxtables whilst defending our freedom and planting seeds in his wife.

Martin was Strictly Business with the bitches.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next