It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Next Topic:

Who had more of the "cool" factor? Willis Jackson or Theo Huxtable? I say Willis. Theo was too much of a softy when it came to the bitches.

You've gotta be shitting me?

Lana Herman
Maxine Kirkwood
That bitch he cheated on Maxine with

Theo did fine for himself. Willis had Janet. Congrats. What have you done for me lately?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:30 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Without Michael Evans, Carlton and Urkel would have never been able to sashay across the small screen.

I can't disagree there.

Which is all the more reason why Willis was GANGSTA. You'd never see him dancing and prancing around the screen.

Next Topic:

Who had more of the "cool" factor? Willis Jackson or Theo Huxtable? I say Willis. Theo was too much of a softy when it came to the bitches.

Did you even read my post about Willis?

What about hiding the cool kids pot and guns makes someone cool?

Theo was put in an even worse situation, with the bully putting the joint in his book. Theo didnt rollover, he made the most badass kid in his school come home and admit it was his.

Next

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Theo was put in an even worse situation, with the bully putting the joint in his book. Theo didnt rollover, he made the most badass kid in his school come home and admit it was his.

Next

Yeah that was some hardcore shit right there.

Theo vs. Willis may be the worst matchup ever...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Next Topic:

You've gotta be shitting me?

Lana Herman
Maxine Kirkwood
That bitch he cheated on Maxine with

Theo did fine for himself. Willis had Janet. Congrats. What have you done for me lately?

Willis had in-house pussy though. You can't tell me that he wasn't tapping his "sister" Kimberly. I ain't buying that.

But Boyd does have a point with Lionel Jefferson.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:34 pm 

Willis had in-house pussy though. You can't tell me that he wasn't tapping his "sister" Kimberly. I ain't buying that.

Oh, I see. You want to add an in house crackhead to the list.

You're making my point for me...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Up Next: Slutty neighbors - Good Times' Willona vs. 227's Jackee`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I don't know if you all ever watch that "Life After" documentary on TV One, but Malcolm Jamal Warner himself stated that he felt Theo was real corny but Bill Cosby wouldn't let him change much about the character.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:37 pm 

Telegram Sam wrote:

The 2 and a half man neighbor is pretty decent.

But, I guess the blonde from that nerd show with David from Roseanne would take that title

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:38 pm 

Telegram Sam wrote:

Oh my God. You kidding me? Jackee (Sondra) could get it. Y'all saw them leopard and tiger print tights she used to stuff the booty in? She was freaky too. Always searching for dick.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:39 pm 

BTW, I see I can't win the Willis argument.

Next Topic:

Who's more awesome? Lionel Jefferson or Lamont Sanford? I say Lamont. Lionel had a rich daddy and didn't have to do shit. Lamont was on the grind, poor as hell living in a junk yard, yet he and Rollo were still bringing home hoes and having house parties.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 pm 

Telegram Sam wrote:

Oh my God. You kidding me? Jackee (Sondra) could get it. Y'all saw them leopard and tiger print tights she used to stuff the booty in? She was freaky too. Always searching for dick.

And Wilona lost her slut card when she adopted an abused Penny. Completely ruined the character...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: *

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:42 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:

:lol: My point exactly. Respect. :salut:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm 

BTW, I see I can't win the Willis argument.

Next Topic:

Who's more awesome? Lionel Jefferson or Lamont Sanford? I say Lamont. Lionel had a rich daddy and didn't have to do shit. Lamont was on the grind, poor as hell living in a junk yard, yet he and Rollo were still bringing home hoes and having house parties.

Lionel had a white girlfriend

Game. Set. Match.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 pm 

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:
Theo was too much of a softy when it came to the bitches.

I would have thought that's the reason why you would have liked him :?

Stop Spmack'ing me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Stop Spmack'ing me.

Ewwwww

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Free Ajent wrote:

That's the episode where Lamont tried to sabotage Fred and Donna's engagement by inviting Esther and her bible thumping friends.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 pm 

Kamps, you don't have a younger brother but if you did, he'd want to punch you in the face right now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Let's tackle the Malcolm Jamaal V. Senor Bridges argument first. It has to be Willis, and no not just by default.

Theo
As RPB pointed out, props to Theo for getting the "tough" kid from school to come over and admit it was his joint. After that though, what really is there. He rebelled by not cleaning up his room and getting his ear pierced. He was punked in the neighborhood by snowball throwers. Granted, they threw them at Cliff too so we won't downgrade him to much. But what else? He never really brawled with anyone did he? Physically all he ever did was throw Rudy into the wall but that was an accident. Yes he had dyslexia, so that was tough, but he also messed around with one of his boy's woman.

Willis
Nothing, and I mean nothing Theo ever experienced comes close to what Willis endured. First off, he loses his mother and now not only has a young sibling he feels responsible for but he also must pick up and move to a new life not of his choosing. Yes I know, it's quite a plush life he'll be entering but let's not kid ourselves, the Huxtables had plenty of money too. That's a hell of a lot to ask any adult to deal with, let alone a teenager. Flash forward : Willis is finally starting to feel comfortable and here come James to let him know he's doing it all wrong. One must not forget from whence one came.

Moving on, Willis, defending his little brother and friend, is brutally beaten and hospitalized. Theo shaved his head. While in high school Willis is forced to deal with not only Crazy Larry's gun toting ways, but also Larry's lust for his adopted sister who he feels he should now protect. Wait, it gets tougher. Now the idea is floated of changing his last name to Drummond as a present to his adoptive father. Yet how can one forget the legacy of one's own mother? Tough decision no? What did Theo have to decide? Oh yeah, the whole should we get a Helicopter for prom thing. See, those are just a few examples and it's not even close. Willis trumps Theo everyday of the week. If you really break it down though, Arnold is one of the toughest kids ever on a sitcom but we'll leave that for another day.

I'm working on my Lemont Sanford post. It'll be up later for those eagerly anticipating it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:29 am 

West47thMatches, I think we will get along just fine.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am 

Matches Malone wrote:
Let's tackle the Malcolm Jamaal V. Senor Bridges argument first. It has to be Willis, and no not just by default.

Theo
As RPB pointed out, props to Theo for getting the "tough" kid from school to come over and admit it was his joint. After that though, what really is there. He rebelled by not cleaning up his room and getting his ear pierced. He was punked in the neighborhood by snowball throwers. Granted, they threw them at Cliff too so we won't downgrade him to much. But what else? He never really brawled with anyone did he? Physically all he ever did was throw Rudy into the wall but that was an accident. Yes he had dyslexia, so that was tough, but he also messed around with one of his boy's woman.

Willis
Nothing, and I mean nothing Theo ever experienced comes close to what Willis endured. First off, he loses his mother and now not only has a young sibling he feels responsible for but he also must pick up and move to a new life not of his choosing. Yes I know, it's quite a plush life he'll be entering but let's not kid ourselves, the Huxtables had plenty of money too. That's a hell of a lot to ask any adult to deal with, let alone a teenager. Flash forward : Willis is finally starting to feel comfortable and here come James to let him know he's doing it all wrong. One must not forget from whence one came.

Moving on, Willis, defending his little brother and friend, is brutally beaten and hospitalized. Theo shaved his head. While in high school Willis is forced to deal with not only Crazy Larry's gun toting ways, but also Larry's lust for his adopted sister who he feels he should now protect. Wait, it gets tougher. Now the idea is floated of changing his last name to Drummond as a present to his adoptive father. Yet how can one forget the legacy of one's own mother? Tough decision no? What did Theo have to decide? Oh yeah, the whole should we get a Helicopter for prom thing. See, those are just a few examples and it's not even close. Willis trumps Theo everyday of the week. If you really break it down though, Arnold is one of the toughest kids ever on a sitcom but we'll leave that for another day.

I'm working on my Lemont Sanford post. It'll be up later for those eagerly anticipating it.

That's solid work right there. Love the throwing Rudy into the wall part. :lol:

He did punk her into telling her parents that she fell on some shoes, though. That's gotta count for something... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Thank you. Thank you. I've still got to get to my Lemont thoughts and then onto my "Why I Love & Hate The Movie Strictly Business."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6