It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:04 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
jackref wrote:
The only one who wouldnt have to go out of their way to get it would probly be lipid lol

Did someone just throw up the fat signal?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 am 

got up around 8am, gonna go to the gym for a run, quick early lunch and then head out. jackref, hope to see you but if not, just rest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Still no takers on the tickets. :shock:

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am 

My goal is to be at the McDonalds by 2:45. I will call T-bone and let him know either way what time we wil be arriving. Totally looking forward to this today, looking forward to meeting the new peeps.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Rolling out early got a couple a fancy boy beers for you guys gonna be a good day

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Koyie Hill is playing tonight. You all should paint your chests to spell out his name.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 am 

I am officially out for today gentlemen. I apologie. Spanky I will make up the homebrew to you somehow.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 am 

jackref wrote:

No Panther?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 am 

Douchebag wrote:
jackref wrote:

No Panther?

I know. Shocking. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:55 pm 

Checking out the playland, huh?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Keeping Score wrote:
lipidquadcab wrote:
Checking out the playland, huh?

Will you be Twittering this event lipid?

#BrewersAndBurritos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I'm serious. That's what lipid's using for the event.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
We all made it. Zack pissed a river. Our seats are up there...who bought these fkn tix anyway? Food was good. There was a yellow plate siting and cheesecake brownies. Frank has the bladder of a 3mo old. What else? Bigfan stood us up. Oh yeah...Hawg Ass' 12 year old son is bigger than Imu. I think that covers it....meh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 pm 

Outstanding time, and it was great to meet so many of the I.S.O.P. :wink: Thanks to Doug for organizing getting the tickets and it was nice to meet: Darkside and DW, Frank and girlfriend, Mr. and Mrs. Douchebag, Spanky's wife, IMU, SJboyd, SPmack, WZ, Chris in Joliet's wife( the cheescake brownies are everything they are talked about and more), and Doug's GF. Also, good to see T-bone, Spanky and CIJ again. Great time tailgating and even a better game, right IMU. This has to become an annual event. Hope everybody makes it back safe, and BE NICE!!!

P.S. Bigfan big timed us. :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm 

Easily best time of the year for me. Awesome Time, awesome people it was everything I hoped and more. Just needed a day like that. Cheesecake brownies were ridiculously good. Im not sure if I had more fun during the pre game or post game. Was cool catching up with camps during the game. Thanks to doug for setting it up and enjoyed goofing off with douchebag and his signicant other. Sorry not to see a bigfan but this has to be an annual event. Hope you guys enjoy Milwaukee tonight. Lipid thanks for being my wingman getting in. Hawg always great to see you as well, you have a great kid. Much love guys.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Please find where I said I was going to said event? Never asked for a ticket, never made offers to bring anything to a tailgate (which I would never do), just inquired as to the status of the event, if I had the time to come by.

Have lotsa peeps up there, already became an extended family event years ago and has grown bigger and bigger, well before the legendary ISOP T Gate event was even a dream.

Up until CIJ even sent me a PM as to post game drinks, figured nobody was going out downtown.

I had a terrible time in the owners suite and then going to ZenDen, yeah it sucked. :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
I managed to make it out of Wisconsin in one piece

It was great to see everyone again...good to meet Hawg and Hawg Jr...I knew that LaTroy Walkins coming into the game meant it was a great time to go take a leak.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 am 

Bigfan acting a little chippy...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Bigfan acting a little chippy...

Just clarifying never requested a seat in the air traffic control booth.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 pm 

Great time guys...days like yesterday make it all worth it...was a pleasure to meet some new faces and to hang out with some old friends again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 pm 

it's a blacked out blur but i'm pretty sure it ruled...

the end of the night was hazy for me...i was hanging out with spanky and CIJ at the hotel...someone ordered pizza, we ate it...and then i woke up sometime around 9am.

besides that, it was a total blast. thanks to everyone for all the tailgating treats. awesome food, awesome times, great people.

8)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 pm 

i woke up in my room. and i think i remember walking into it while still conscious.

the brewers pissed all over the cubs, so i pissed all over their parking lot. fair trade.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Bladder of a 3 month old? I brought a 30pack of High Life and 3 tall boys left from last weekend. I think Vicky had like 2 beers, I have 12 beers left. That means I drank at least 12 and 8 or 10 of those were probably before the game. Z may have pissed a river, but I actually pissed in the river, and almost lost my phone in there.

Great times, great tailgate, great food. Douchebag brought the best chair, the cheesecake brownies were great, spanky saved the day by bringing a pair of tongs (wish he would have brought his grill), cij and I got suckered into donating $ to the food pantry (though we did get a hat out of the deal) and the Brew Crew won!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Good to see you fellas again as the wife and I had alot of fun yesterday/last night. The game sucked balls but the park was great except the 52 flights of stairs to get to the upper deck. Miller Park was really a nice park, I wish either Chicago team had something half as nice as that.

Hopefully after the game I didn't talk too much because I was feeling really good after the game last night :drunken:

I'm pretty sure Zack is still pissing and Spanky is esscorting someone to the bathroom again. Good job on the brats buddy.

Also the wife said she is glad everyone enjoyed the cheesecake brownies again and she is even happier Darkside didn't try and take the plate. 8)

I want to send a speical shout out to Spanky for being the only one of to bring Tongs. 3 grills and one set of tongs. Really? Really?

We had 35lbs of meat but damn near had nothing to flip it with. That's what happens when guys set shit up. We can't be bothered with stuff like utensils.

Extra shoutout goes to TBone for bringing the big grill. I dont remember was it still there when you got back?

Good to see Hawg Ass again and nice to meet your son. I hope he kicks your ass in fantasy football this year buddy. :D

I had a great time and I would jump on doing something like this again in a heartbeat.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:05 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
bigfan, it is understandable you don't want to hang out with us mere mortals. Its cool. We're probably not worthy anyways.

Glad you understand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:31 am 

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Extra shoutout goes to TBone for bringing the big grill. I dont remember was it still there when you got back?

Surprisingly enough it was still there Chris and the coals were still hot. I dumped those out and after
about 10 minutes the grill was cool enough to put in the trunk.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 am 

Glad everyone had a good time! I suck for not going but man it felt good to catch up on sleep, not going to lie. I don't think zombie Jackref would have been much fun at the tailgate. Boyd and Darkside would have secured the perimeter and not let me in anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 am 

Yes HUGE shoutout to T-bone, Darkside and Spanky. I can't believe we almost didn't have utensils :oops: , oh well we would have made it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 am 

jackref wrote:
Glad everyone had a good time! I suck for not going but man it felt good to catch up on sleep, not going to lie. I don't think zombie Jackref would have been much fun at the tailgate. Boyd and Darkside would have secured the perimeter and not let me in anyways.

i had some dragonglass with me just in case jackwight tried to make his way in too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 am 

Did SPmack get home? :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next