It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Spiegs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Less Mac is always good, but I'm still on the fatpants hate wagon.

He's a giant douche bag.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 am 

Schmitty1121 is Joe Cowley

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:43 am 
1000 CLUB

SomeGuy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Over the past 6 months, Matt has become the driver of the show whilst Mac has been a background voice.

And the show is better for it.

Yup. Either Mac is letting him take the reigns or Mac is just lazy and Meat wants to do stuff and have fun.

Mac is just plain lazy and not real bright.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 am 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
rogers park bryan wrote:
Schmitty1121 is Joe Cowley

Not enough fight...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:57 am 

Score is doomed wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Over the past 6 months, Matt has become the driver of the show whilst Mac has been a background voice.

And the show is better for it.

Yup. Either Mac is letting him take the reigns or Mac is just lazy and Meat wants to do stuff and have fun.

Mac is just plain lazy and not real bright.

He is too dumb to realize that the second recession contract will lead to a third with the lack of effort and shitty attitude he shows day in and day out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Suparosa on Central between Irving and Montrose. Forget about the rest!!!
How many days off does Mac get? 3 weeks off in July, at least 2-3 days off per month. Must be nice to get 2-3 months off every year. I hope he knows how good he's got it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Matt Spiegel is so fat....

How fat is he?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:10 am 

pizza_Place: Jewel-Osco
I have noticed that when Speigs talks sports I listen. And thats the key. To get me to listen. I have also noticed that when Mac talks sometimes I would rather ignore him. Mac maybe turning into a Terry Boers figure. Someone who's lost some pull and his opinion kinda sucks but every now and then they say something. Mac at least knows how to change subjects and end the show in transition while Bernstein or Spiegs are in full thought on some completely useless topic. Thanks guys have a great show! haha thats all he's good for now. Ending transition.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:20 am 

pizza_Place: Joe's Pizza
Bud Dude wrote:
How many days off does Mac get? 3 weeks off in July, at least 2-3 days off per month. Must be nice to get 2-3 months off every year. I hope he knows how good he's got it.

and this affects your life how?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:28 am 

Zan wrote:
I have noticed that when Speigs talks sports I listen. And thats the key. To get me to listen. I have also noticed that when Mac talks sometimes I would rather ignore him. Mac maybe turning into a Terry Boers figure. Someone who's lost some pull and his opinion kinda sucks but every now and then they say something. Mac at least knows how to change subjects and end the show in transition while Bernstein or Spiegs are in full thought on some completely useless topic. Thanks guys have a great show! haha thats all he's good for now. Ending transition.

Mac is now the lazy loudmouth at the end of the bar in every tavern in Indiana. Have a few after his shift in the mill, bitch about the boss, how some broad doesn't know how to pull into a gas station, then give a half asses opinion about games he was too lazy to watch. Every bar has an asshole, and now they all have Mac.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:00 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
Zan wrote:

Mac is now the lazy loudmouth at the end of the bar in every tavern in Indiana. Have a few after his shift in the mill, bitch about the boss, how some broad doesn't know how to pull into a gas station, then give a half asses opinion about games he was too lazy to watch. Every bar has an asshole, and now they all have Mac.

Is that the Steel mill?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 am 

Scorehead wrote:
Like I said the day Mac announced Spiegel would be his partner...there is no chemistry between Mac & Meat & it is a bad pairing. The show is always better when either one of them is off. Same is true for B&B too.

yes. it's mainly a bad pairing because...and i think i've said this but it's worth repeating...they sound exactly alike. if you've never heard of either of them and were just flipping through stations, you'd think you were hearing 2 clones talk to each other. they both have the same style, and the same voice.

both of them sound better when one is off. and the best radio i've heard on the score was mac & bernstein. mac and rosenbloom may work...or spiegel and rosenbloom.

but either way, they fail radio 101 in that a duo should be on opposite ends, and that's why it doesn't, hasn't, and won't ever work.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:31 am 

bigfan wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
Zan wrote:

Is that the Steel mill?

Of course. Even still wearing his flame retardant green jacket

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
time to back off on the praise. He is starting to regress at times today.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:

Hey, he needs to solidify the new foundation he just built.....keep climbing that ladder, Meat!

BUT, my god, yesterday was bad, real fucking bad when Meat kept going on and on and on about him getting his asshole checked out at the Doctor the other day.....that pissed me off, that was bad territory to enter on the radio.

Shame on you, Meat! Keep your butthole stores to yourself or tell them off the air.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:33 am 

SomeGuy wrote:

Hey, he needs to solidify the new foundation he just built.....keep climbing that ladder, Meat!

BUT, my god, yesterday was bad, real fucking bad when Meat kept going on and on and on about him getting his asshole checked out at the Doctor the other day.....that pissed me off, that was bad territory to enter on the radio.

Shame on you, Meat! Keep your butthole stores to yourself or tell them off the air.

This furthers my firm belief that he needs to only talk sports on the radio. No one wants to hear about his life outside of sports.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:34 am 

SomeGuy wrote:

This furthers my firm belief that he needs to only talk sports on the radio. No one wants to hear about his life outside of sports.

He's good at talking sports, I also enjoy music talk from time to time...but that's about it and I'm fine with that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
I think SomeGuy has more intense minute to minute thoughts on sports radio than anyone here. I'll hear something and like it. I'll hear something, not care for it, and turn it off or deal for a while. The last week, I've seen a post every fifteen minutes saying:

This is fucking awful fuck this sucks fuck die "insert sports radio host here" _______________ .

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:59 am 

Drop In wrote:
I think SomeGuy has more intense minute to minute thoughts on sports radio than anyone here. I'll hear something and like it. I'll hear something, not care for it, and turn it off or deal for a while. The last week, I've seen a post every fifteen minutes saying:

This is fucking awful fuck this sucks fuck die "insert sports radio host here" _______________ .

It's a message board, you can choose to post or not to post.

I've just been feeling intense lately....is there a problem with that? We have to post with a chip on our shoulder especially now that The Dear Boy Herb has come under fire from the morning shit show.

Gotta be on your toes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Matt Spiegel is so fat....:roll:

That when he gets out of the car the oil light goes on......oh, wrong setup question.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Nancy's
I really like the pairing of Spiegs and Goff.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I heard they like you too?

Just make sure you send Jason a tweet, that mentions everyone he works with and their twitter accounts in the message

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:07 pm 

I have found the paring of those 2 to be awkward because Meat feels the need to say how he is a host and Goff is a producer and a fill in as much as possible. Take for example this bet they were talking about where Goff can win the honor of filling Meat's shoes while Meat gets a day off.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
For Spiegel on the show today said he was having a girl when his wife gives birth.