It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:16 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:19 pm
pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuARAzN ... re=related

Goosebumps every time.

_________________
Just chillin' like Garret Quillin.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:09 pm
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 pm
pizza_Place: Spaca Napoli
Dare I ask what's #1 of all time?

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:24 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:19 pm
pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Image

_________________
Just chillin' like Garret Quillin.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:10 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
shirtless driver wrote:
Image

Perfect Album

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:15 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
pizza_Place: Aurelios
FTW

Image

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:24 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:52 pm
Location: My Pants
pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Nothing could ever top Stranger Things. I mean... real goosebumps there.

The Original Spanky wrote:
I don't like white rappers.

Top
 Profile