PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
PM me....duties to be detailed later

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Yes!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Can't we just reuse the Boilermaker Rick tournament for this purpose?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
Only if we would hold weekly stock holder meetings here :P
But seriously my ban hammer and shears would put the big mans the shame :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Hell No

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
It's a cold, cruel world out there. Slumlord kicked to the curb. :(

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:37 pm 

The best person to have it would be the one who wants it the least.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I was thinking it should be you or nas.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:54 pm 

I would return it to the days where guests roamed the streets with bad intent.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
What does the job pay?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Absolutely not.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:59 am 

bigfan wrote:
PM me....duties to be detailed later

I wouldn't wanna be part of any organ-I-zation that would have me as President. But thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 am 

This sounds like a terrible idea to me. Having a president that is.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 am 

I already am but if bigfan wants to make it official that is fine with me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
I believe in a strong leadership, and can swing a heavy ban hammer.

You need me CSFMB, to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and to rule you like a King...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Hmm.....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:18 am 

My fellow CSFMB'ers,

After weeks of prayer and reflection, I have decided to announce my candidacy for the office of CSFMB President.

We have reached a point where our society as a board is broken. We need someone who will lead us into the next generation of internet time wasting. I pledge to you, if you elect me as your president, that I will end the scourge of special interests that with one click of a PM will change the course of this board's great history. I will not kneel before the powerful and apologize for this great land.

This board has gotten away from it's roots, and is headed to a wrong, dark, and scary place. Gone are the days where celebrities would feel welcome to post their wisdom. I don't want to live in a country where great minds like Sarah Palin, Scottie Pippen, and Devin Hester are silenced. Our board-fathers died so we can all enjoy the same wonderful rights, and now their traditions are being replaced by the nanny state. That is why if I am elected your president, I will restore full multing rights to every citizen of the CSFMB.

I have listened to all of this country's great citizens from Maywood to Merriville, and they have all told me the same thing. They are scared as a board member, and are frightened that this boards future is in jeparody. The fact that zero new members are being created will mean that current member's of this great society will be working until death, and no future generations will be there to replace them. That is why if I am elected your president, I will restore registration on Day 1 of my first term in office. No one should be worked day and night on this board, not even Terry's Peeps.

Thank you and God bless, and God Bless The CSFMB.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Douchebag wrote:
My fellow CSFMB'ers,

After weeks of prayer and reflection, I have decided to announce my candidacy for the office of CSFMB President.

We have reached a point where our society as a board is broken. We need someone who will lead us into the next generation of internet time wasting. I pledge to you, if you elect me as your president, that I will end the scourge of special interests that with one click of a PM will change the course of this board's great history. I will not kneel before the powerful and apologize for this great land.

This board has gotten away from it's roots, and is headed to a wrong, dark, and scary place. Gone are the days where celebrities would feel welcome to post their wisdom. I don't want to live in a country where great minds like Sarah Palin, Scottie Pippen, and Devin Hester are silenced. Our board-fathers died so we can all enjoy the same wonderful rights, and now their traditions are being replaced by the nanny state. That is why if I am elected your president, I will restore full multing rights to every citizen of the CSFMB.

I have listened to all of this country's great citizens from Maywood to Merriville, and they have all told me the same thing. They are scared as a board member, and are frightened that this boards future is in jeparody. The fact that zero new members are being created will mean that current member's of this great society will be working until death, and no future generations will be there to replace them. That is why if I am elected your president, I will restore registration on Day 1 of my first term in office. No one should be worked day and night on this board, not even Terry's Peeps.

:D :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
Douchebag wrote:
My fellow CSFMB'ers,

Gone are the days of old indeed! A vote for Douchebag is a vote for open borders(or boarders as it were); we don't need foreigners diminishing our natural resources like board memory and posting space! CSFMB needed a 30 ft wall to protect it's boarders from MEXICO(Multing Executives Xanadu In Consortium Obtuser). BigFan built this 30 ft wall of fate, and in doing so, has kept CSFMB's literacy and education rates from plummeting from its already dismal state. If President I would protect BigFan's legacy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
immessedup17 wrote:
In the last year, Douchebag has organized multiple outings, and has given me both a XXL Scottie Pippen t-shirt and a XXS Kerry Kittles jersey. He is The Man. I would support his campaign.

Over before it started...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Ban me
Let the free market decide. DB wants more government. That's not the way our founding father originally ran the board. Let's get big brother out of our posts!

Awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:13 pm 

HOVA wrote:
Let the free market decide. DB wants more government. That's not the way our founding father originally ran the board. Let's get big brother out of our posts!

:scratch:

My entire stump speech was anti oversight and moderation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Jobu
Douchebag wrote:
HOVA wrote:

Your speech was too specific and too detail-ey.

What the public wants is hope and change and the sea level being lowered.

1999-2000-2009
----------
XXI - XXV - XLII - XLVI

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Ban me
Douchebag wrote:
HOVA wrote:

Why do you hate CSFMB? I'm talking about taking back our board and returning it to the days of 2005. I love my board so much that I'll only accept 10% of the current salary and I'll only serve for 1 year. We must ask not what our board can do for us but what we can do for the board. That's change you can believe in.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Douchebag wrote:
My fellow CSFMB'ers,

Add in no thread titles in ALL CAPS and no bumping your own posts then you have my vote.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I may not be the longest tenured poster or even have the most posts but when you are in your voting cubicle I hope you think Hank Scorpio. Abortions for some and tiny American flags for all!!!!

I look forward to an orderly election that will require little bloodshed. In closing, we need to be moving forwards not backwards, upwards not downwards and twirling always twirling to a better tomorrow.

End communication.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
As President I would create a new Guantanimo Bay inspired section for all suspended members. All threads started by CGS and QBovis will be placed in this section and that is all you can respond to for the duration of your sentence. You must also perform board community service in the form of listening to all Sports and torts shows and providing a 5OO word summary each show. If anyone from one of those shows dies during your suspension you will be immediately reinstated.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I may not be the longest tenured poster or even have the most posts but when you are in your voting cubicle I hope you think Hank Scorpio. Abortions for some and tiny American flags for all!!!!

I look forward to an orderly election that will require little bloodshed. In closing, we need to be moving forwards not backwards, upwards not downwards and twirling always twirling to a better tomorrow.

End communication.

Rather just see you hit dingers