It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Nas wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I do love that someone saying "I will be dead or in jail" is getting shrugged off. It also isnt like Nugent is some nobody. He is a pretty accomplished marksman.

Considering his other comments you can't completely dismiss it. Sure most of us don't believe it but it's their obligation to check into it.

Exactly that is their job. Imagine if everyone just said "The Nuge is being the Nuge..." and then he actually did something. We would have chaos.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
I love how what I said is so terrible, and offended Vincent Antonelli so much, but he has nothing to say when Jimmy or Chas post their hatchet jobs full of lies. No comments on BD's right leaning political threads.

I guess it's only alright to post anything political if it fits the right wing narrative. :roll:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm 
Chus wrote:
I love how what I said is so terrible, and offended Vincent Antonelli so much, but he has nothing to say when Jimmy or Chas post their hatchet jobs full of lies. No comments on BD's right leaning political threads.

I guess it's only alright to post anything political if it fits the right wing narrative. :roll:

Browns Chicken caller of the show!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Chus wrote:

This sentence says it all. People blindly follow whatever the talking heads tell them to. Left and right. Sad state of affairs.

The odd thing is the election this year is coming down to two guys who no one really likes but will defend constantly just because the letter next to their name tells them who is good or bad. 2012: The year without a Candidate.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 pm 

Chus wrote:

Whoa easy there big fella. I was referring to the fact that he is the center of discussions on draft dodging, speaking at NRA meetings and being asked about the election. Why would anyone really care what he or any other celebrity thinks? As to the threat against Obama I think it was him doing his machismo schtick and they should bitch slap him.
In the politics section I consistantly called out full of shit people who post inane crap without answering anything and knee jerk party followers such as Jimmy, Chas and Baby McNown.
Find me a post by me where I follow the right wing narrative or a left wing narrative. My stance has always firmly been they all suck.
Thank you and good day. I said good day sir!

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Baby McNown wrote:
Are we having a contest to see who can be the new JimmyDipshit?

Actually here's a better one for you Chas. During the whole Slutgate experience, we learned that what Bill Maher says counts just as much as El Rushbo even though he's an entertainer. So why then aren't you and Fox and Dana and Sean all jumping all over Ted Nugent right now? I'll hang up and listen for my answer.

Nug is a moron,so is Rush,So is Maher. .
What does any of this have to do with the things I posted? Not a thing because you all can not refute any of them. As usual when something negative is brought up about Obama. The "Usual Suspects" of Nas, Chus and Baby show up to obfuscate and deflect the post away from it and almost always bring up Rush or some other totally off tangent subject to deflect away from the point of the post.
Nas, Next board outing I will get one to you. What happen the last time is when you all where at the Bulls game she told me she could not as they where coming down on the staff so she had to be extra careful.You will get your beer I promise.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Also,I do not think all Democrats are asshole morons.Just the ones from Illinoiis/Cook County/Chicago.
Remember you guys elected Blago 2 times and Daley how many times?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Actually here's a better one for you Chas. During the whole Slutgate experience, we learned that what Bill Maher says counts just as much as El Rushbo even though he's an entertainer. So why then aren't you and Fox and Dana and Sean all jumping all over Ted Nugent right now? I'll hang up and listen for my answer.

What does any of this have to do with the things I posted? Not a thing because you all can not refute any of them. As usual when something negative is brought up about Obama. The "Usual Suspects" of Nas, Chus and Baby show up to obfuscate and deflect the post away from it and almost always bring up Rush or some other totally off tangent subject to deflect away from the point of the post.
Nas, Next board outing I will get one to you. What happen the last time is when you all where at the Bulls game she told me she could not as they where coming down on the staff so she had to be extra careful.You will get your beer I promise.

Obfuscate? Somebody learned a new word today. I'm proud of you, Chas. Nobody needs to obfuscate or deflect here, because there was no point. Your post was dead on arrival. That's just the same bullshit, and pandering rhetoric that I get in emails from other extreme right wingers like yourself. The people that think President Obama is a Muslim from Kenya. You probably got the same email I did that said Obama took down all of the American flags in the White House and replaced them with "Muslim garb", whatever that is.

The politics section is gone because of two people, JimmyReardon and bigfan. Jimmy went crying to bigfan several times complaining that "the usual suspects" were too mean. I was called into the principal's office a few times. It turns out that lil' JimmySandusky is a fan of big brother, and probably someone's little brother. Bigfan was probably sick of hearing JimmySandusky whine like a little bitch, and more sympathetic I could not be.

This whole thread will probably be gone soon.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Last edited by Chus on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:37 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
I'm sorry we don't have a political section. Where will I go to for copy and pasted political blather?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:53 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Please show me anything in your post that isn't off a direct mailer you got from American Crossroads and I'll be glad to respond to it.
Chus summed it up nicely. Your post was complete and utter bullshit. And when people call you out on that you JimmySandusky yourself and say "AHA! You're not adressing the questions asked". If you want to be Jimmy that's fine. Then be Jimmy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm 

a little off topic but it's gaining a lot of attention worldwide...the oslo attacks from anders breivik last summer.

he said he was a part of a group known as the english defence league, an admitted far right hate group that has carried out demonstrations and has been involved in some rioting. they came out an denounced breivik's attacks. but secretly they loved what he did, according to their rhetoric, which is basically like the KKK. only the KKK will come out and say a guy like that is a hero and should be commended.

this guy is a scary dude. he looks harmless (maher aptly described him as looking like an olympic "speed skater") and he is highly intelligent. he's good looking and extremely confident.

i hope they lock him up in solitary confinement. he can't be martyred (death penalty) and he can't circulate his thoughts (regular prison cell). throw him in a hole to rot because he does nothing for anyone. he's not even as charismatic as charles manson, or as ridiculous. he's too clean, he's too calculating and cold.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 pm 
Just for shits, here's the first three:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
The first website that came up was "urban legends" Do I really need to type out what's on the page from that heading?

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
Snopes says..... false. Who would have guessed it.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
This has nothing to do with the President and everybody with a brain damn well knows it.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.
Straight from the 3rd paragraph on Wiki.....The War Powers Resolution was disregarded by President Clinton in 1999, during the bombing campaign in Kosovo, by President Bush when he commenced drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan, and again by President Obama in 2011, when he did not seek congressional approval enforce to a U.N. no-fly zone over Libya. He argued that the Resolution did not apply to that action.[2] All presidents since 1973 have declared their belief that the act is unconstitutional. [3][4]

Do I really need to continue for your dumb ass?