It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Potbelly Sandwich Shop
They copy the B&B schtick and were making fun of Obama saying Miami Heats over and over but when they do it they make it lame instead of funny with their over-caffeinated asses.

They should not try sound drops. Leave it to the pros!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Hmm...not sure I've ever listened to them and thought they sound like, or were even trying to sound like B&B.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
So Much different from BB. They never instigate on the air, but Mully is very willing to fight. They try to be nice to all, this is why I respect Mulligan when he rips the Bears players, coaches or managers, be cause he then shows his face in the locker room.

Ever heard Silvy suck on Jay's jock? Of course Jay doesnt mind being on Silvys show, but Cutler wont talk to Mulligan because of things Mulligan said on the air. No I dont know what he said, but the fact he said enough to piss off Jay (Which I dont thing takes much), but Mulligan didnt go back beggin for Jay to talk to him.

Know anyone on the air at the Score that is sniffing the jocks in Lake Forest?????

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
bigfan wrote:
Know anyone on the air at the Score that is sniffing the jocks in Lake Forest?????

lol. one thing i've noticed is whenever b&b have len kasper on terry has this neurotic thing where he calls les kasper "lenny" nonstop. it's almost like terry's forcing the colloquialism alongside his quest for acceptance from a "real" baseball guy/voice.

but no, i don't know any jocksniffers over at the score. and i've got my fingers on the pulse of the issue here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
sinicalypse wrote:
bigfan wrote:

lol. one thing i've noticed is whenever b&b have len kasper on terry has this neurotic thing where he calls les kasper "lenny" nonstop. it's almost like terry's forcing the colloquialism alongside his quest for acceptance from a "real" baseball guy/voice.

but no, i don't know any jocksniffers over at the score. and i've got my fingers on the pulse of the issue here.

Well Sini, you must not listen after 6, but as far Lenny goes, I think after 60 you call everyone their name with a "y" attached to make them sound like a kid. Sam, become Sammy, Bob becomes Bobby and so on. Some names are tougher than others, Abduly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
bigfan wrote:
this is why I respect Mulligan when he rips the Bears players, coaches or managers, be cause he then shows his face in the locker room.

Bingo

The fruit is not crisp on Mully's Bears vine.