It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
If you've been looking for "The Dan Patrick Show" on Comcast SportsNet regionals here, Washington, DC/Baltimore, Philadelphia, Boston/New England & San Francisco/Bay Area and wondering why it's been off those regional sports networks, there's a good reason.

I've learned that Dan's nationally syndicated sports talk show is among the shows carried by FOX Sports Net & ROOT Sports (Formerly FSN Pittsburgh, Rocky Mountain & Northwest) regional sports networks in a dispute with CSN's parent company NBC Sports Group, which coincidentally is one of Dan's employers when not doing the daily radio show.

To make a long story short, CSN's deal with FSN expired back on July 31st. Because the two sides were unable to reach a long-time agreement, CSN viewers here and elsewhere have noticed either replays of last night's games or paid infomercials filling the 8-11A time slot weekday mornings in place of Dan's show. It does continue on FOX Sports' regionals & DIRECTV's Audience Network, DIRECTV 239, as well as online at danpatrick.com.

An NBC Sports' spokesman says that talks are ongoing between CSN & FSN and is hopeful that Dan's sports talk show and other FSN programming will return to CSN soon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Freezer.
SHARK wrote:
If you've been looking for "The Dan Patrick Show" on Comcast SportsNet regionals here, Washington, DC/Baltimore, Philadelphia, Boston/New England & San Francisco/Bay Area and wondering why it's been off those regional sports networks, there's a good reason.

Sorry Shark, but no, I wouldn't be looking for Dan Patrick.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Beebo wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Sorry Shark, but no, I wouldn't be looking for Dan Patrick.

There are some that do. I guarantee you, especially the ones that don't have DIRECTV.