It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
donspiracy wrote:
Message subject: Re: Pick 'em '12 Week 27 Chicagoland Geico 400
From: Free Ajent's new username
Sent: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 am
To: donspiracy

Can i take Logano?

Fucking outrageous!

_________________
The Hawk wrote:
There is not a damned thing wrong with people who are bull shitters.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Keeping Score wrote:
There is not a damned thing wrong with people who are bull shitters.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Scorehead wrote:
spanky wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I'm really excited to be in last place because of that pussy Ajent who wont post his picks and hides behind the cloak of the PM. Stay classy asshole and why wait until an hour before the race to post your pick when you can wait until the last minute.

I agree with you. I've said it before in this contest.

It's shitty that he has a different name here now, posts regularly, but refuses to make a pick under that name and there is no way to know if he actually making picks via PM under the "old name".

Actually, I'm pretty sure he isn't making the picks under his old name. It's non-existant, right?

I agree 100%. Why are the rules different for him? What if we all started sending or picks via PM?

Anybody can send their pick via PM. As stated in the rules, when someone has their pick bumped will be notified in a timely manner.

Ajent let me know his new username and sends in his picks every week. UMN, you were a dumbass for taking Regan Smith this week.

_________________
CSFMB: Home of the small minded
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
spanky wrote:
What's to say somebody like SlapShot Ed, MUScholar, or some other "extinct" poster isn't making picks as well?
I also know Ajent well enough to know.........he ain't no NASCAR fan.

Knowledge or interest in Nascar is not required to win the contest.

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:46 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Keeping Score wrote:
Good thing bigfan isn't a fan of NASCAR.

Biggie does hold a non-voting seat on the Nascar Rules Cabal.

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:47 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: Rizzo fo Shizzo
pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I took regan because I wasn't going to screw anyone else over on the morning of the race. I should have dealbreaked to get logano back 1 minute before the drop of the green flag.

_________________
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I took regan because I wasn't going to screw anyone else over on the morning of the race. I should have dealbreaked to get logano back 1 minute before the drop of the green flag.

Probably.

Or steal someone's pick. It's a contest.

_________________
The Hawk wrote:
There is not a damned thing wrong with people who are bull shitters.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Apologist wrote:
If he comes back (to the contest) next year, just let him use his new username? Maybe Don can explain why this wasn't done this year.

When Free Ajent comes back next year to defend his championship, it will be under his new username.

Ajent was banned right before Daytona(this has been covered before), the Rules Cabal allowed him to continue under his former username, as he was runner-up to K Effective.

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I took regan because I wasn't going to screw anyone else over on the morning of the race. I should have dealbreaked to get logano back 1 minute before the drop of the green flag.

Probably.

Or steal someone's pick. It's a contest.

Yes, you should have. When did this contest become an honorable team event??? Dumbass.

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm
pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I took regan because I wasn't going to screw anyone else over on the morning of the race. I should have dealbreaked to get logano back 1 minute before the drop of the green flag.

at least you got some morals unlike that ahole Doug. He bumped mine 90 minutes before the start. I unlike most of you heathens are at church Sunday mornings.

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:55 pm

chaspoppcap wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I took regan because I wasn't going to screw anyone else over on the morning of the race. I should have dealbreaked to get logano back 1 minute before the drop of the green flag.

at least you got some morals unlike that ahole Doug. He bumped mine 90 minutes before the start. I unlike most of you heathens are at church Sunday mornings.

My local temple is open all week, I don't have to wait until Sunday morning to get my worship on.

_________________

Keeping Score wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I took regan because I wasn't going to screw anyone else over on the morning of the race. I should have dealbreaked to get logano back 1 minute before the drop of the green flag.

Probably.

Or steal someone's pick. It's a contest.

Slurp, slurp.

Stop discouraging him, it is working. :D

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Keeping Score wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I took regan because I wasn't going to screw anyone else over on the morning of the race. I should have dealbreaked to get logano back 1 minute before the drop of the green flag.

Probably.

Or steal someone's pick. It's a contest.

Slurp, slurp.

That match with IMU and Carly Rae Jepson is coming ever closer.

_________________
The Hawk wrote:
There is not a damned thing wrong with people who are bull shitters.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:07 pm

donspiracy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I took regan because I wasn't going to screw anyone else over on the morning of the race. I should have dealbreaked to get logano back 1 minute before the drop of the green flag.

at least you got some morals unlike that ahole Doug. He bumped mine 90 minutes before the start. I unlike most of you heathens are at church Sunday mornings.

My local temple is open all week, I don't have to wait until Sunday morning to get my worship on.

I can go pray all week too. Sunday is a day for fellowship and being amongst the community of the Church and allows us to gather and pray together.

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:09 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: Rizzo fo Shizzo
pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Stealing a pick right before the race is like rushing the qb on a kneel down. Its dirty pool...dirty dirty pool.

_________________
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:12 pm

chaspoppcap wrote:

I can go pray all week too. Sunday is a day for fellowship and being amongst the community of the Church and allows us to gather and pray together.

The Holy Trinitry of bigotry, racism, and HHH hatred?

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Stealing a pick right before the race is like rushing the qb on a kneel down. Its dirty pool...dirty dirty pool.

It's in the rules, regardless of how you feel about it.

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:17 pm

donspiracy wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Stealing a pick right before the race is like rushing the qb on a kneel down. Its dirty pool...dirty dirty pool.

It's in the rules, regardless of how you feel about it.

I respect the sanctity of the game and it's long standing unwritten rules. :D

_________________
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:33 pm

donspiracy wrote:
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Stealing a pick right before the race is like rushing the qb on a kneel down. Its dirty pool...dirty dirty pool.

It's in the rules, regardless of how you feel about it.

I respect the sanctity of the game and it's long standing unwritten rules. :D

Those kind of rules are the hardest to follow and break. :lol:

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm

donspiracy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

I can go pray all week too. Sunday is a day for fellowship and being amongst the community of the Church and allows us to gather and pray together.

The Holy Trinitry of bigotry, racism, and HHH hatred?

have to rething my choise of religion.

Wow,I do not know what to say to that. That was hurtful and just plain mean. I will have to rethink my choice of religion.

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:40 pm

chaspoppcap wrote:
donspiracy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

I can go pray all week too. Sunday is a day for fellowship and being amongst the community of the Church and allows us to gather and pray together.

The Holy Trinitry of bigotry, racism, and HHH hatred?

have to rething my choise of religion.

Wow,I do not know what to say to that. That was hurtful and just plain mean. I will have to rethink my choice of religion.

Good call. :thumright:

Maybe your new deity will teach you how to construct a sentence properly.

_________________
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm
pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
How is this for sentence structure, fuck you with a chainsaw.

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:01 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
How is this for sentence structure, fuck you with a chainsaw.

Noun, verb, and pronoun.

Not bad.

_________________
The Hawk wrote:
There is not a damned thing wrong with people who are bull shitters.

Top
 Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:09 pm
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: Rizzo fo Shizzo
pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Image

That's my purse! I don't know you!

Top
 Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3