It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I still like you greg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Krazy Ivan wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
I think you're kidding, right? I don't know your shtick. I like B&B for the most part. I like Danny Mac. I like Spiegs. I don't like LoHo. I like Waddle. I like Silvy. I like SVP.

I see a pattern:

Dislikes
Jason Goff
Laurence Holmes

:D

Not fair to count LoHo, he's the worst radio person in history. Nobody should like him.

To rock my soul

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I still like you greg.

Did you enjoy the minivan rant yesterday? One follower told me I was psycho.

pizza_Place: Frozen
redskingreg wrote:
I don't like your narrative.

I don't like Harry (Jeew). I am neutral to Carmen. I like Jurko. I don't like Rozner(Jeew). I do not like Mully(Secret Irish Jeew). I do not like Hanley(homosexual). I think Dustin Rhodes is the worst.

hmmmm...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
It was weird to hear Goff refer to Mac and Terry and be talking about other people.

Krazy Ivan wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
I don't like your narrative.

I don't like Harry (Jeew). I am neutral to Carmen. I like Jurko. I don't like Rozner(Jeew). I do not like Mully(Secret Irish Jeew). I do not like Hanley(homosexual). I think Dustin Rhodes is the worst.

hmmmm...

:lol:

I give up :lol:

RSG...hating blacks, jews, and the like since berf apparently!

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
sinicalypse wrote:
ITT: ONE OF "US" MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goff's fine, he's just a bit contrived and you can give him credit for that.... gang starr's "mass appeal" is no stranger to him. i just still facepalm when he tries to play the "I'M BLACK I'M DOWN WITH THE HUSTLIN CULTURE" card at the same time that he plays the "MY PARENTS ARE FROM CENTRAL AMERICA.... I GREW UP IN EVANSTON" card. he did it within 2mins of each other on atl radio here as his intro.... i mean, he's technically really intelligent for playing it..... but to anyone who "knows whats up" its disingenuous.

So basically, I take this as you saying that he's not "black enough" (whatever that means). Why do you feel justified in making that determination?

Also, your huge leap in assuming that, "every balck person on this msgboard sees you as one of 'us'" is pretty presumptuous as well. I don't see him that way. I like him as a host and as a person. His race has nothing to do with how I feel about him, and I'd venture that the other black people on this board feel the same.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
spmack wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
I think you're kidding, right? I don't know your shtick. I like B&B for the most part. I like Danny Mac. I like Spiegs. I don't like LoHo. I like Waddle. I like Silvy. I like SVP.

I see a pattern:

Dislikes
Jason Goff
Laurence Holmes

I was going to post a smiley face too, but I was just in the pisser and was quickly reminded how white I am.

So is he off the air til his show starts at 5?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:56 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I still like you greg.

Did you enjoy the minivan rant yesterday? One follower told me I was psycho.

I did very much.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
So is he off the air til his show starts at 5?

Yep.

Don't subject yourself to Rachael any longer.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:58 pm 

I havent tuned in at all yet. Ill probably flip it on at 5 if I get a chance.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:58 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

goff's fine, he's just a bit contrived and you can give him credit for that.... gang starr's "mass appeal" is no stranger to him. i just still facepalm when he tries to play the "I'M BLACK I'M DOWN WITH THE HUSTLIN CULTURE" card at the same time that he plays the "MY PARENTS ARE FROM CENTRAL AMERICA.... I GREW UP IN EVANSTON" card. he did it within 2mins of each other on atl radio here as his intro.... i mean, he's technically really intelligent for playing it..... but to anyone who "knows whats up" its disingenuous.

So basically, I take this as you saying that he's not "black enough" (whatever that means). Why do you feel justified in making that determination?

Also, your huge leap in assuming that, "every balck person on this msgboard sees you as one of 'us'" is pretty presumptuous as well. I don't see him that way. I like him as a host and as a person. His race has nothing to do with how I feel about him, and I'd venture that the other black people on this board feel the same.

This isn't the first time...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
sinicalypse wrote:

Sini has been on this whole "thing" ever since Goff blocked him on twitter or something.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:59 pm 

Spmack gives me tweet cred.

I'll see myself out now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:00 pm 

redskingreg wrote:

I'll see myself out now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:01 pm 

spmack wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Sini has been on this whole "thing" ever since Goff blocked him on twitter or something.

Well, when your whole Twitter existence is solely for the purpose of heckling in lieu of adding any real conversation, why expect not to get blocked?

And I don't like it when people try to speak for me. It pisses me off.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

Last edited by The Original Kid Cairo on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
redskingreg wrote:

I'll see myself out now.

:lol: :lol:

Wow that was bad but it worked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:05 pm 

spmack wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Well, when your whole Twitter existence is solely for the purpose of heckling in lieu of adding any real conversation, why expect not to get blocked?

You used to like it when I put things in your mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:06 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!

Kid doesn't like that, people. Cut it out.

1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Also, your huge leap in assuming that, "every balck person on this msgboard sees you as one of 'us'" is pretty presumptuous as well.

Sini is presumptuous.

I don't see him that way. I like him as a host and as a person. His race has nothing to do with how I feel about him, and I'd venture that the other black people on this board feel the same.

OKC is venturing...

Thursdays at FIVE!

pizza_Place: Aurelios
spmack wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Because when your like on a multi-universe bending mission to restore sanity to the twittersphere, then sometimes you have to break a few cosmic eggs to make an omeltte. I mean the rational thinking person doesnt realize that sometimes it takes a superhuman being, that has been dropping beats since time immortal, to really turn conventional twitterscape on it's cyber ear. And I mean, I might not be the twitter hero that this world needs right now, but I am the one that it deserves.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:08 pm 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
I don't see him that way. I like him as a host and as a person. His race has nothing to do with how I feel about him, and I'd venture that the other black people on this board feel the same.

OKC is venturing...

Thursdays at FIVE!

I didn't speak for anybody. I chose my words carefully. "Venture" is a qualifier.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:10 pm 

So basically, I take this as you saying that he's not "black enough" (whatever that means).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:12 pm 

spanky wrote:
So basically, I take this as you saying that he's not "black enough" (whatever that means).

My post is based on something Sini wrote. Sini's assumption was based on something he believes blacks on this board feel about Jason Goff - something that has never been written by any of the blacks here.

You fail again...as always.

Last edited by The Original Kid Cairo on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

surmise  [v. ser-mahyz; n. ser-mahyz, sur-mahyz] Show IPA
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: come to a conclusion
Synonyms: assume, conclude, conjecture, consider, deduce, fancy, guess, guesstimate, hazard a guess, hypothesize, imagine, infer, opine, presume, pretend, regard, risk assuming, speculate, suppose, suspect, take a shot, take a stab, theorize, think, venture a guess

Antonyms: question, wonder

:wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 pm 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
surmise  [v. ser-mahyz; n. ser-mahyz, sur-mahyz] Show IPA
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: come to a conclusion
Synonyms: assume, conclude, conjecture, consider, deduce, fancy, guess, guesstimate, hazard a guess, hypothesize, imagine, infer, opine, presume, pretend, regard, risk assuming, speculate, suppose, suspect, take a shot, take a stab, theorize, think, venture a guess

Antonyms: question, wonder

:wink:

What's your larger point?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 pm 

Well, unless he actually said what you said he did (hint: he didn't) - you actually spoke for him. Which, of course, you hate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm 

Does anyone else miss Venture? And why was there always a Showbiz Pizza next door?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

I don't have a larger point...just having fun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next