It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hockey Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Chas said earlier that it fell off the back of a truck. Bootleg. Stolen goods.

chaspoppcap wrote:
It is not a knock off. It "fell" off the truck. My mom ought it for me an she thought it was Hockey sized and not normal sized.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Chas said earlier that it fell off the back of a truck. Bootleg. Stolen goods.

chaspoppcap wrote:
It is not a knock off. It "fell" off the truck. My mom ought it for me an she thought it was Hockey sized and not normal sized.
What does fell of the back of a truck mean?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:10 pm 

immessedup17 wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Are you serious?
I'm clearly not joking in this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: @ all the responses. It started with B-Mac not seeing what Rick did with his steal joke.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Chaspoopcap is calling others cheap for not wanting to buy his old, dirty, stolen jersey?

I hope he remembers this the next time he plays the victim card, when someone calls him stupid.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
It means a woman and/or Asian was driving said truck.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
chaspoppcap wrote:

Its definitely a knock off. At no point in history have the Hawks worn anything resembling that piece of crap jersey. That doesn't in any way resemble the real black third jersey.

If you're gonna buy a jersey, pay the $300 and get a real one. Otherwise, just get a t-shirt or sweat shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
I'm pretty sure that the NHL team in Chicago is not the "Black Cocks"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Big Chicagoan wrote:

Die hard, black cock fan.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:54 pm 

Chus wrote:
Big Chicagoan wrote:

Die hard, black cock fan.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:20 pm 
Chas give us close up (not shaking) pictures of the NHL shield, the Reebok logo on the back and the strip on the inside of the collar. That'll make it real easy to tell if it's Chinese or not.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Baby McNown wrote:
Chas give us close up (not shaking) pictures of the NHL shield, the Reebok logo on the back and the strip on the inside of the collar. That'll make it real easy to tell if it's Chinese or not.

Here,plus the tag that is still attached to the sleeve. KS,Fuck you with a dead mules dick.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am 

Sip. Hey, I usually look out for the new guys. Free advice - don't mess with the chapppedpoopcup. He's a board legend.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 am 
Yeah man. lol. I can't tell if shit is fake if it seems like I'm wearing my wife's glasses when I'm looking at the pic.

The collar i can see. Gimme a CLEAR shot of just the NHL shield, and of the Reebok logo on the back of the collar. (the patch at the bottom of your neck)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:23 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
Yeah man. lol. I can't tell if shit is fake if it seems like I'm wearing my wife's glasses when I'm looking at the pic.

The collar i can see. Gimme a CLEAR shot of just the NHL shield, and of the Reebok logo on the back of the collar. (the patch at the bottom of your neck)

What the fuck man. This better asshole?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:01 pm 
Hey asshole. I'm trying to see if this stolen jersey is made in china for the class or not. If you knew the fucking difference you would understand why I'm asking. Obviously you don't or the shield, the neckline and the patch on the back of the neck would be the first pictures you posted when we gave you shit about it being fake. Fuck.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:02 pm 

shakes wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Its definitely a knock off. At no point in history have the Hawks worn anything resembling that piece of crap jersey. That doesn't in any way resemble the real black third jersey.

If you're gonna buy a jersey, pay the $300 and get a real one. Otherwise, just get a t-shirt or sweat shirt.

Nice to know our resident Hockey expert knows NHL merchandise. What a moron. Maybe it is a good thing you play in a no-check league you can not afford to lose any more brain cells.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 pm 
Although since you aren't posting the back patch maybe you do know the difference and know its not only stolen but stolen from China.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
shakes wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Nice to know our resident Hockey expert knows NHL merchandise. What a moron. Maybe it is a good thing you play in a no-check league you can not afford to lose any more brain cells.

:lol: Credit where due. That was actually pretty good.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
shakes wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

:lol: Credit where due. That was actually pretty good.

That felt good didn't it?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Although since you aren't posting the back patch maybe you do know the difference and know its not only stolen but stolen from China.

Here is the back patch. Satisfied now? I would like an apology from you seriously dude.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 am 

immessedup17 wrote:
Baby McNown was a complete asshole in this thread, and again I cannot believe I'm defending chas for anything.

I agree.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:24 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I'm convinced that Baby McNown is bi-polar after reading the JJ Jr thread in the politics section.

So as much as i would like to agree with OKC, He gets a pass for that reason.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:30 am 

immessedup17 wrote:
Baby McNown was a complete asshole in this thread, and again I cannot believe I'm defending chas for anything.

Relax and step back from the ledge. You are not defending me just making an observation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 am 
Somebody wanna post that victim card picture again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:50 am 
So let me get this straight. Chas sells shit that he admits is stolen on here. Refuses to post clear pictures so that those of us who the difference can tell if it's not only stolen but also counterfeit. Gets mad when nobody buys his stolen merchandise. Goes off on a profanity rant about what an dick I am for daring to ask to see the right pics to sniff out a fake... And I'M the asshole?

Got it. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:30 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
So let me get this straight. Chas sells shit that he admits is stolen on here. Refuses to post clear pictures so that those of us who the difference can tell if it's not only stolen but also counterfeit. Gets mad when nobody buys his stolen merchandise. Goes off on a profanity rant about what an dick I am for daring to ask to see the right pics to sniff out a fake... And I'M the asshole?

Got it. :roll:

Where did I refuse to post pictures? I posted several ,all based on your constant requests. Mad,not really just find it strange that I am basically trying to give away a $200 jersey. Stolen,yeah.I did not steal it ,it was a gift. If I could return it I would instead of trying to get rid of it here.I am sorry for doing that now that now that I see what an uproar it created. Where did I go off on a profanity rant? I used like three mild swear words about your constant badgering me. I was getting tired of your constant requests when you know you never where going to offer to buy it. You just could not pass up a chance to fuck with me.
So as I have proven that it is not a fake I take it that your spineless self is not going to apologize about all the shit you slung my way?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Baby McNown wrote:
Obviously you're single and can't afford a cleaning lady.

Baby McNown wrote:
Hey asshole. I'm trying to see if this stolen jersey is made in china for the class or not. If you knew the fucking difference you would understand why I'm asking. Obviously you don't or the shield, the neckline and the patch on the back of the neck would be the first pictures you posted when we gave you shit about it being fake. Fuck.

I tried telling you in another thread that whoever taught you that stuff like this was an effective way communicating to others, lied to you. I believe you called me a fucktard at the time. I'm trying again here.

Whoever taught you that these were effective lines of communication misinformed you. Is that better?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:03 am 

immessedup17 wrote:
That's his thing though. If the posts he makes were done anywhere but in the political forum he'd be hated by most here.

This thread is proof of that since this isn't a political thread and people are noticing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:30 pm 
Seacrest wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Obviously you're single and can't afford a cleaning lady.

Baby McNown wrote:

I tried telling you in another thread that whoever taught you that stuff like this was an effective way communicating to others, lied to you. I believe you called me a fucktard at the time. I'm trying again here.

Whoever taught you that these were effective lines of communication misinformed you. Is that better?

Seacrest giving lectures on how to effectively communicate. Now this reaches a whole new level of irony.