It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: MEAT'S AJ SCOOP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 pm 

Could players bring their mistresses along with their wives?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
RFDC wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Ventura beat the fuck out of Ryan. Watch the whole tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4j4ujBQY8s

He choked that punk until he was purple.

:lol:

The better part of the video is when Robin slows up when he gets to the mound and you can see the look on his face, "oh shit, why did I run out here, I am about to get my ass beat."

Watch Joe's video.

I did watch it. It is BS. There were like 20 guys in the scramble at that point. No way to really tell what is going on and who is doing what.

Robin got his ass kicked. He very well may have earned some respect from people around the league, but he still got his ass kicked.

He didn't though. Ryan rubbed his head like a sixth grader and then Ventura spun him around and choked the living shit out of him. If you prefer the narrative that a 45 year old goof beat up a 25 year old athlete in top condition, that's cool. It's just not reality.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 pm 
Site Admin

conns7901 wrote:

That might be part of A.J.'s beef. You've got all these broads that sit together and are half-ass friends. Now some dope decides that this trip he's gonna skip the old lady and bring the girlfriend. So the other guys have all kinds of questions to answer about "who is that girl???" Who knows? But allowing girlfriends on the flight potentially opens up that can of worms.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
JORR & Ralph, the 2 biggest shit stirrers on this board going @ it over a 20 y.o. fight. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:59 pm 

Colonel Angus wrote:
JORR & Ralph, the 2 biggest shit stirrers on this board going @ it over a 20 y.o. fight. :lol:

Ha! I wasn't even nominated in that category. So obviously you are wrong, as is JORR about the fight. But it is cool, I still love JORR

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:18 pm 

Bros before Hoes, #2 unwritten rule of baseball.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:27 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

That might be part of A.J.'s beef. You've got all these broads that sit together and are half-ass friends. Now some dope decides that this trip he's gonna skip the old lady and bring the girlfriend. So the other guys have all kinds of questions to answer about "who is that girl???" Who knows? But allowing girlfriends on the flight potentially opens up that can of worms.

There is no doubt there is logic to his objection. However, you take that up with Robin in private not out in the open.

AJ was notorious for being a bully to rookies. The moment Flowers, or anyone else on any other team, played more than AJ he would have turned cancerous.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

There is no doubt there is logic to his objection. However, you take that up with Robin in private not out in the open.

AJ was notorious for being a bully to rookies. The moment Flowers, or anyone else on any other team, played more than AJ he would have turned cancerous.

I'm not crying to see AJ gone. It was time. I just don't think Flowers is the answer. I don't think Hahn does either, but there doesn't seem to be much out there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

I'm not crying to see AJ gone. It was time. I just don't think Flowers is the answer. I don't think Hahn does either, but there doesn't seem to be much out there.

I would have liked to see AJ back. Flowers will give them good power and an absolutely dead bottom of the order.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's - Sausage
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Geo Soto.