It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
jimmypasta wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
How much pussy could you get with $275K?

I wish I knew!!

So you walk around with a T-Shirt that says: "Nevermind my face,I make 275k"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:15 pm 

250 was the last contract. The new contract has to figure at least cost of living increases at 3% which would add around 25K. Sir isn't settling for cost of living so double that and it is 300k. I think the working number has to be 300K but that is a very conservative estimate.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

250k to 290k? I never know if this is just a joke or if you people actually think you got this info.

Over half of the Score's week nights are filled with games. Do you really think a radio station just gives out money like that? For somebody that literally does a half a year of full shows. Maybe less than half a year.

Bernstein does 5 hours pretty much every day. Drive time radio with bigger ad rates and he's number 1 in the male demo. So if Larry gets 290k then Bernstein should get 2 million.

The 60k plus bonuses makes sense. That would pro rate to 120k if he did a full year of full shows.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Telegram Sam wrote:
""

Nice avatar. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

Like this week for example. All 6pm Sox starts. Larry doesn't have to come in. Doesn't count as vacation time. You think he's getting 300k for 6 months of half hour shows and sometimes no shows if it's an east coast game. What world do you guys live in?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
I still think 95k. 60k might be good money in a radio station in Wisconsin.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Doesn't matter if he's in Chicago. No matter how many times I mention it, you guys don't hear it. Half of his yearly show slots are filled with games. So being in a big market doesn' matter if your not on the air. Get it?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 pm 

No way in the world is Larry making $250K + a year

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

300k comes to about $5,800 a week? Do you honestly think that Larry makes the Score more than $5,800 a week. Cuz that's how radio works. The station has to make money off you. You guys realize that, right? Sometimes I don't think some of you understand that. Do you really think radio stations pay somebody to take a loss? Do you think any business does that?

Then take a week like this one. 6pm Sox starts all week. No Larry shows. Do you really believe he's getting $5,800 this week and the many weeks like this during the Sox season? So Mitch and Zim just give him that money and don't think twice? That's how you think it works? That's how naive some of you are.

Cuz if this is the case, why would Larry want to get afternoons. Shit, I'll take his money and work schedule over Bernstein's. Do nothing and make a shit load of money. That's great.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Curious Hair wrote:
SHARK wrote:
Krazy, I wouldn't mind Bernsy borrowing a page from WFAN's Mike Francesa and going solo. People can knock the guy all they want, but Francesa has done very well since he & Chris "Mad Dog" Russo parted company many years ago on New York's signature sports talker.

But you see, people knock Francesa because he's been doing a categorically awful talk show since Mad Dog left. As a listener, you should mind Dan taking a page from Francesa's book, because it's a bad book. We've always liked Dan's sporadic solo shows here (I believe Drinky once told a board member to masturbate to the podcast of one in lieu of listening to Larry co-host), but there's a big difference between flying solo for an hour after a Sox game and having a show to himself every single day. I could see where he'd go down the "Sports Pope" road Francesa has gone down, where every thought is delivered with absolute certainty and is not to be challenged by the peons who listen. I mean, shit, that's practically where we are already. There just wouldn't be Terry there to say "yep, you're right."

That drinky quote is my Sig.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:20 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
bigfan wrote:
spmack wrote:
60k + bonuses.

Bingo! Whomever started the $275K has some REALLY bad sources!

That's the bad like good, right?

I got word it's $300k with stock options that vest into 2% ownership of CBS.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Sausage
Quote:
670 THE SCORE Locks Up Their #1 Asset
By: Darren Rovell
Friday, 12 April 2013 | 2:50 PM ET

Sources very close to Laurence Holms say "LOHO" recently signed a 4 year 1.25 million dollar contract. An absolute steal for 670 THE SCORE....
» Read More

Full article here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:34 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Most likely went from 250K to roughly 295K a year, according to my sources...

Did your source tell Goff Wade to the Bulls was imminent?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:38 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say all the 200K plus a year posts are with tongue firmly in cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:05 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Yeah, they are tongue in cheek.

Another dumb move by Mitch, lets hood n Goff go for this creepy turd. Larry makes 70k .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
No way Laurence makes $250k. I'd say around 85-95k plus the $750 host check when he fills in. That's not the only reason why he's at NBC5, but one of them.

Because if Laurence is making upwards of $250k ... Boers should be making $500k and Bernstein $600-700k. Come on, that show is a powerhouse compared to the 6-6:45 p.m. filler show before a Sox game. Gimme a break.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
RadioNerd wrote:
No way Laurence makes $250k. I'd say around 85-95k plus the $750 host check when he fills in. That's not the only reason why he's at NBC5, but one of them.

Because if Laurence is making upwards of $250k ... Boers should be making $500k and Bernstein $600-700k. Come on, that show is a powerhouse compared to the 6-6:45 p.m. filler show before a Sox game. Gimme a break.

I question the $750 host fill in as I think he is set to do X number of fill in shows.

The $85K sounds much more correct from what I have been told by others what they make and have made.

$250K, he would be able to afford more a 1 BR condo in AZ!

FYI, you can buy a 1 BR, 1 BA in Glendale for around $30-$40K these days, then you too can talk about "Your place in AZ".

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:47 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I have met a number of young 20 somethings lately that are big Laurence fans.

Maybe it's a generational thing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
Curious Hair wrote:
SHARK wrote:
Krazy, I wouldn't mind Bernsy borrowing a page from WFAN's Mike Francesa and going solo. People can knock the guy all they want, but Francesa has done very well since he & Chris "Mad Dog" Russo parted company many years ago on New York's signature sports talker.

But you see, people knock Francesa because he's been doing a categorically awful talk show since Mad Dog left. As a listener, you should mind Dan taking a page from Francesa's book, because it's a bad book. We've always liked Dan's sporadic solo shows here (I believe Drinky once told a board member to masturbate to the podcast of one in lieu of listening to Larry co-host), but there's a big difference between flying solo for an hour after a Sox game and having a show to himself every single day. I could see where he'd go down the "Sports Pope" road Francesa has gone down, where every thought is delivered with absolute certainty and is not to be challenged by the peons who listen. I mean, shit, that's practically where we are already. There just wouldn't be Terry there to say "yep, you're right."

ding ding ding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lugi's of Hong Kong
The company that makes anatomically correct court dolls considers Larrys its go to model.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:39 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
8675309 wrote:
The company that makes anatomically correct court dolls considers Larrys its go to model.

what kind of dick thing is that to say?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Lugi's of Hong Kong
Please remove the Fathead of Phil Rogers brain from your wall.