All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:38 am 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
You have a little Jimmy Pasta in you.

What with the deriding public figure/rich people for "selling their story"

Who cares what they do?
I'm not deriding them. They should do it if people are willing to pay for it. I'd get paid by US Weekly to talk about my marriage and future children if they wanted it.

You then shouldn't complain that your family is living in the public eye when some relatively minor issues come from it.

Why shouldn't you?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 am 

Bucky Chris wrote:
Why shouldn't you?
You are monetizing yourself based on the public demand for things having to do with your life. You are adding to that demand by participating in it and putting yourself out there as a public figure. Don't be shocked when you get the bad part of being a public figure. There is a reason why I wouldn't know it if Peyton Mannings wife walked past me and I've never seen a picture of most players kids.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:
Why shouldn't you?
You are monetizing yourself based on the public demand for things having to do with your life. You are adding to that demand by participating in it and putting yourself out there as a public figure. Don't be shocked when you get the bad part of being a public figure. There is a reason why I wouldn't know it if Peyton Mannings wife walked past me and I've never seen a picture of most players kids.

He's not mad they are showing him pushing Jamarcus. He's mad they posted a picture, that isn't him, identifying it as him, doing something he doesn't like.

They did something wrong, and he has every reason to not like it.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:48 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:
Why shouldn't you?

I also don't think he is "shocked." He just doesn't like it.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:53 am 

Bucky Chris wrote:
He's not mad they are showing him pushing Jamarcus. He's mad they posted a picture, that isn't him, identifying it as him, doing something he doesn't like.

That's the breaks. I'm sure it sucks but he needs to realize that the lifestyle he has chosen and the wife he has chosen can lead to mistakes like this. Be mad and then move on.

They posted a retraction there. It was clearly a mistake. I said that before. They corrected it. They weren't even the ones who found the picture. It was all over the internet.

To hold a grudge against them after all that seems pretty dumb to me. That's why I said it was "Cutler being Cutler".

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:

That's the breaks. I'm sure it sucks but he needs to realize that the lifestyle he has chosen and the wife he has chosen can lead to mistakes like this. Be mad and then move on.

They posted a retraction there. It was clearly a mistake. I said that before. They corrected it. They weren't even the ones who found the picture. It was all over the internet.

To hold a grudge against them after all that seems pretty dumb to me. That's why I said it was "Cutler being Cutler".

How do you know he hasn't moved on? It's been like 48 hours. And there was no retraction when he said what he said. And you don't know he's holding a grudge.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:57 am 

Bucky Chris wrote:
How do you know he hasn't moved on? It's been like 48 hours. And there was no retraction when he said what he said. And you don't know he's holding a grudge.
It's impossible to talk with you about Jay Cutler. I bolded the part I am talking about.

I also don't see the retraction on the 670 homepage.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:
It's impossible to talk with you about Jay Cutler. I bolded the part I am talking about.

How many times has that been said about you?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yet you still try. So I will too.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:00 am 

Bucky Chris wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:

How many times has that been said about you?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yet you still try. So I will too.
You responded to me.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:

You responded to me.

Did I force you to respond to me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:08 am 

I'll normally give people the courtesy of responding when they specifically reply to me. However, when someone says I don't know if Cutler is holding a grudge against someone he publicly called out on the air then I once again realize that talking with you about Cutler is useless. If you feel the same about me that's fine I just wouldn't recommend responding to my posts about Cutler.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:09 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I'll normally give people the courtesy of responding when they specifically reply to me. However, when someone says I don't know if Cutler is holding a grudge against someone he publicly called out on the air then I once again realize that talking with you about Cutler is useless. If you feel the same about me that's fine I just wouldn't recommend responding to my posts about Cutler.

Yea, but I really enjoy it, so I will probably still do it.

I have yet to see how the grudge has manifested himself since he said that on air, but I'll be watching intently for it.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 am 

Bucky Chris wrote:
I have yet to see how the grudge has manifested himself since he said that on air, but I'll be watching intently for it.
Since I find talking Cutler with you to be impossible, how about you talk with you about Cutler.
Bucky Chris wrote:
Right. And he's obviously really protective about his kid, with the whole not wanting anyone to know the sex, etc. And when Bennett leaked that on Twitter, Jay closed his account. He's just obviously not happy with any public attention on his kid. So I would suspect his anger towards 670 is pretty real, and wouldn't expect them to be interviewing him any time soon.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:21 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:
Since I find talking Cutler with you to be impossible, how about you talk with you about Cutler.
Bucky Chris wrote:
Right. And he's obviously really protective about his kid, with the whole not wanting anyone to know the sex, etc. And when Bennett leaked that on Twitter, Jay closed his account. He's just obviously not happy with any public attention on his kid. So I would suspect his anger towards 670 is pretty real, and wouldn't expect them to be interviewing him any time soon.

Stop being so angry about this.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I've been a jerk though.

I don't believe that.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:39 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
I've been a jerk though, .

I think you meant "jerked on".

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:48 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I think that Jay Cutler should go down to the station and kick some ass using the business end of a rake!

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:51 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
I've been a jerk though, .

I think you meant "jerked on".

Ok, you're quote issues have reached the boiling point.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I'll normally give people the courtesy of responding when they specifically reply to me.

This is by far the funniest statement I've read on the board over the past six months.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:01 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I'll normally give people the courtesy of responding when they specifically reply to me.

This is by far the funniest statement I've read on the board over the past six months.
:lol: Well, it's true, and it often leads me down a bad path. Sometimes, I feel bad when someone responds to me and I don't feel like responding.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
KDdidit wrote:
Not even taking the picture down is pretty lame of SCR though.

It's cute how the Score thinks it's big-time but is clearly just run by a motley collection of interns and fanboy manchildren. They probably think ethics are those people Mike North was always offending.