It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Hank, I want you to really just sit back and realize what you're doing right now. You're angering a man with a lot of power (Peeps) and frankly, you don't want to see that guy angry. Now he...no, WE are presenting a great opportunity to the unwashed masses to cleanse themselves of the filth on 670 everyday between 1 and 6. I don't think you truly appreciate what this means. Peeps is a much more patient person than I am. Frankly, I don't think the UpRising needs someone like you.

Now you done got me all upset and shit...

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
There is only one show on sports radio in Chicago that matters. B&B are the kings and no one knocks them off that throne unless they CHOOSE to step off the throne. All the heat for Mac and W&S are because of B&B.

They are Mad King Aerys.

They are destroying the realm.

Someone must put them down.

Does Matty have it in him to be Kingslayer?

Yet what have we learned? Be careful what you ask for, Rhaegar would have made a fine King. Instead civil war and mass deaths for 16+ years afterwards.

Silvy's Rebellion will lead to many years of peace.

It is known.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:43 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Bernsie did not want any part of that. Claimed to only block the nuisance ones. I say again during Penn St. he was a madman blocking anyone left and right that even hinted at Paterno/Penn St support or told them to change subject.

Right . Have an option to get feedback via text from your listeners, just dont make the texts something the hosts dont want to hear.

Mac could have slapped BernSTINE around for being a stupid bitch who can't take the heat.....but he backed down.

He just wants to get out unscathed.

Mac is the only guy who can retake the Score and make it not suck....but he's retreating without a shot fired.

The war is being lost, friends.....and it saddens me.

This is what I'm saying.

The eradication of Dan Bernstein should be the goal of every one of us.

Instead of trying to back someone who clearly doesn't want to fight and is content to enjoy his fiefdom, we need to unite bebind the One who is not afraid.

Nope.

There is room for Bernstien at the station but not as the face of the station. His should be a cult following show, kind of like what Murph had. Instead he is thrust into this lead position he is ill equipped to keep. The lower thinkers from Illinois School for Broadcasting then see that he has the lead and think that is the way to make it in the buisness. This results in the parroting of his form and the state of the station as it is today.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:44 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Hank, I want you to really just sit back and realize what you're doing right now. You're angering a man with a lot of power (Peeps) and frankly, you don't want to see that guy angry. Now he...no, WE are presenting a great opportunity to the unwashed masses to cleanse themselves of the filth on 670 everyday between 1 and 6. I don't think you truly appreciate what this means. Peeps is a much more patient person than I am. Frankly, I don't think the UpRising needs someone like you.

:cheers:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:

Awwww, that's so cute! Terry'sPeeps has you doing tricks now too!

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
good dolphin wrote:
Nope.

There is room for Bernstien at the station but not as the face of the station. His should be a cult following show, kind of like what Murph had. Instead he is thrust into this lead position he is ill equipped to keep. The lower thinkers from Illinois School for Broadcasting then see that he has the lead and think that is the way to make it in the buisness. This results in the parroting of his form and the state of the station as it is today.

But his ego will never allow that to happen.

With cancer, you do not try to just cut a little bit out so the tumor isn't as prominent. You excise the entire tumor.

Last edited by Terry's Peeps on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
His should be a cult following show

Which is what the B&B show was when it was at its best. The move to drive time made Dan shift gears and slowly reinvent the show. It became "important radio". Blech!!!

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
The show is in decline and is still better than anything else on either station. I dont know if that is an indictment on the poor quality of Chicago Sports Radio or just shows how awesome the show once was. I'll still take it any day of the week.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Hank Scorpio wrote:
The show is in decline and is still better than anything else on either station. I dont know if that is an indictment on the poor quality of Chicago Sports Radio or just shows how awesome the show once was. I'll still take it any day of the week.

You make me sick.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Hank...................................

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
SomeGuy wrote:

Wrong camera angle!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
For shame, Rugrats. For shame.