It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:49 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
....The mouse with his stomach stapled, will play. Mac is gone, right? I can't remember if he leaves today or Monday or whenever. Good for him, he has no stomach for war, no strength to carry the torch, to bear the flag and make his presence felt. He had a golden opportunity twice this week to take the first of many shots to cripple the BernSTINE Empire and lead us all to victory, he failed to do that. Instead he slinked away, he clammed up and let BernSTINE carry the day without a shot being fired in anger. There is a war on, Mac, we need you....we need you in the drive time slot. You're our only hope.

Here is the straight PoopCup.
-The NHL season is tucked away for good. BernSTINE gave his station decree and Mac has no choice but to follow for fear of being brow beaten. Old Mac ,and that is to say Young Mac, would have never taken orders from BernSTINE like some 3rd rate server, but these are different days and Mac is BernSTINE'S subordinate.
-Baseball Talk! BernSTINE sat Mac down in a dimly lit room and kindly "explained" to Mac that all baseball talk must be SABR/Numbers based, no more talk about stealing bases and no more talk about batting averages or the 2005 White Sox. Mac will be a good little soldier and follow the rule of law handed down by his lord and commander, Dan BernSTINE.
-NBA TALK - BernSTINE likes the NBA, Mac is privy to his every whim so Mac must oblige him. That's why Mac is going to cottage for 4 weeks, he's going to learn about the NBA, BernSTINE has sent away for an entire month to get the juicy details on HUGE BLACK STUDS, opening mail, drinking coffee, Jason Caffey's kids, Pippens budding MMA career, landmarks, pivots, slashing, rotate and giant mounds of rippling, glistening ebony muscle.
-NFL TALK- NO MORE BUFFONE. He is done. No more NW Indiana football talk and every football discussion must involve CTE talk and why it's NOT.A.CONCUSSION.PROBLEM.

SO there it is, folks. Mac has waived the white flag and will now be taking orders from King BernSTINE, that's it. With Mac gone to exile in the Great White North to learn about a bevy of subjects that BernSTINE laid out for him, Meat will be all alone to carry the almost extinguished torch of the once Dangerous Danny Mac. It's flickering, it's fading...it's about done. Well, maybe Meat gets pushed to the edge and explodes...maybe lashes out on Twitter, maybe he pees in someones coffee...maybe he just fucking loses it and does what Mac refuses to do.....we can all dream, can't we? But this dream....has become a nightmare.

Forgotten but not gone
You drink it off your mind
You talk about the world
Like it's someplace that you've been

You see you'd love to run home
But you know you ain't got one
Cause you're livin' in a world
That you're best forgotten around here

You choke down all your anger
Forget your only son
You pray to statues when you sober up for fun
Your anger don't impress me
The world slapped in your face
It always rains like hell on the losers day parade

'Cause you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
And when you're thinkin of a joke
And nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point
I know they been missin' round here

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
SomeGuy wrote:
....The mouse with his stomach stapled, will play. Mac is gone, right? I can't remember if he leaves today or Monday or whenever. Good for him, he has no stomach for war, no strength to carry the torch, to bear the flag and make his presence felt. He had a golden opportunity twice this week to take the first of many shots to cripple the BernSTINE Empire and lead us all to victory, he failed to do that. Instead he slinked away, he clammed up and let BernSTINE carry the day without a shot being fired in anger. There is a war on, Mac, we need you....we need you in the drive time slot. You're our only hope.

Here is the straight PoopCup.
-The NHL season is tucked away for good. BernSTINE gave his station decree and Mac has no choice but to follow for fear of being brow beaten. Old Mac ,and that is to say Young Mac, would have never taken orders from BernSTINE like some 3rd rate server, but these are different days and Mac is BernSTINE'S subordinate.
-Baseball Talk! BernSTINE sat Mac down in a dimly lit room and kindly "explained" to Mac that all baseball talk must be SABR/Numbers based, no more talk about stealing bases and no more talk about batting averages or the 2005 White Sox. Mac will be a good little soldier and follow the rule of law handed down by his lord and commander, Dan BernSTINE.
-NBA TALK - BernSTINE likes the NBA, Mac is privy to his every whim so Mac must oblige him. That's why Mac is going to cottage for 4 weeks, he's going to learn about the NBA, BernSTINE has sent away for an entire month to get the juicy details on HUGE BLACK STUDS, opening mail, drinking coffee, Jason Caffey's kids, Pippens budding MMA career, landmarks, pivots, slashing, rotate and giant mounds of rippling, glistening ebony muscle.
-NFL TALK- NO MORE BUFFONE. He is done. No more NW Indiana football talk and every football discussion must involve CTE talk and why it's NOT.A.CONCUSSION.PROBLEM.

SO there it is, folks. Mac has waived the white flag and will now be taking orders from King BernSTINE, that's it. With Mac gone to exile in the Great White North to learn about a bevy of subjects that BernSTINE laid out for him, Meat will be all alone to carry the almost extinguished torch of the once Dangerous Danny Mac. It's flickering, it's fading...it's about done. Well, maybe Meat gets pushed to the edge and explodes...maybe lashes out on Twitter, maybe he pees in someones coffee...maybe he just fucking loses it and does what Mac refuses to do.....we can all dream, can't we? But this dream....has become a nightmare.

Forgotten but not gone
You drink it off your mind
You talk about the world
Like it's someplace that you've been

Cause you're livin' in a world
That you're best forgotten around here

You choke down all your anger
Forget your only son
You pray to statues when you sober up for fun
Your anger don't impress me
The world slapped in your face
It always rains like hell on the losers day parade

'Cause you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
And when you're thinkin of a joke
And nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point
I know they been missin' round here

Mac has one more day left, he wouldnt miss the parade. Candyman's out today, because his "long planned" trip to the the southern part of the state simply couldn't be changed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:20 am 

Of course Meat is gone. He's a boston fan.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Great thread.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
Great thread.

Indeed.

Also....the show is about to start!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Mac being honest and admitting he's a dumbass. Good for him.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:32 am 

Kirkwood wrote:

A dumbass for doing/not doing what?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
SomeGuy wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

A dumbass for doing/not doing what?

For being honest about hating the 90's Bulls success. Admits he's a bitch for having the dumb thoughts too. But not backing off either. Props to him being who he is.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 am 

Still being butthurt because one team got bounced in the first round by the #8 seed and then swept in the finals the next year, while the other team won 6 championships in 8 years.

Maybe this explains the root of his dong admiration.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Kirkwood wrote:

:lol: :lol:

He also inaccurately suggested the Bulls are not in win-now mode and are rebuilding like the Cubs :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Yeah that was pretty stupid.

Nothing wrong with liking hockey more than NBA, but to say "I resent the Bulls for winning 6 titles" is flat out moronic. I couldn't care less about hockey, but I'm glad the Hawks have won twice because its good for the city, and I have many friends and my 2 future brothers in law are big Hawks fans.

Mac, you should resent the White Sox for failing in the 2nd half of 2006 and missing the playoffs. You should resent the Chicago Bears for only winning once in the 80's when on paper they had the best team in the league from '84 thru about '87. You should resent the Hawks for putting themselves in the cellar and causing NHL to be pretty much non existent in this city from about 1997 thru the Winter Classic. Don't resent the Bulls for your other beloved team's failures, McFish.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 am 

Mac just continues to become a bigger meatball.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 am 

The bulls championships put money in his pocket and exalted his career

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
No Clever Moniker wrote:
Maybe this explains the root of his dong admiration.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:51 pm 

Just turned this back on and I am understanding this correctly. They are bitching about the celebration because they did not get to hear from all the players?

Please tell me they were just joking

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Finfer was complaining, not Mac. Mac sounds like he's actually having fun today.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nothing wrong with liking hockey more than NBA, but to say "I resent the Bulls for winning 6 titles" is flat out moronic.

Agreed Frank! I'm as big of a Danny Mac fan as there is, but that's just pissy and stupid!

Let's do it for Johnny!