It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ask Finfer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 pm 

Why are you so self confident in so many opinions that are clearly incorrect?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Why are you so bad?

Follow up question: When do you intend to quit and spare the listening audience from hearing your voice?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Why are you so bad?

Follow up question: When do you intend to quit and spare the listening audience from hearing your voice?

Stop it Hank.

Ben, does Spiegs ever talk about me?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Finfer is good & deserved a shot to be Macs partner. He's certainly better than Spiegel.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
good dolphin wrote:
Why are you so self confident in so many opinions that are clearly incorrect?

In fairness to me I don't realize they're clearly incorrect when I say them. Seriously though, should I sound less confident when opining on a topic? If it's something you think is incorrect than call me out on it. I ain't perfect.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Why are you so bad?

I've dreamt of being on sports radio since I started listening to Score 20 years ago. And I'm getting closer to achieving that. So I'm sorry that you don't like my work. But I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You'll just have to, you know, listen to something else when I'm on. Although I hope you choose to stay.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm 

pizza_Place: sit down
When in doubt, post the opinion here before mentioning it on air and we'll let you know how incorrect it is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Ben, does Spiegs ever talk about me?

If your name is Rubin or Marsh Peg...then yes, he talks about you all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's/Dominos
Finfer wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Why are you so bad?

I've dreamt of being on sports radio since I started listening to Score 20 years ago. And I'm getting closer to achieving that. So I'm sorry that you don't like my work. But I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You'll just have to, you know, listen to something else when I'm on. Although I hope you choose to stay.

Good answer. Don't let these guys bother you. Some of them can be real dicks. Good luck with your career :D Any time I can hear someone other than Mac or Spiegs, I'm happy.

You left me a message I DID NOT listen to....what was it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

1. Do you think the other producers at the Score regard you as Mac's boy (bitch)? Do you think the other Score producers resent the fact that you have Mac in your corner when they don't have anybody of prominence fighting for them (Specifically drinky)?

2. When Mac fired Larry and Goff and made you his permanent sub partner, did Goff and/or Larry try to stab you? At the very least, did they give you the evil eye when they passed you in the hallway?

3. What did you think of that weird "Goff vs. Mac" thing? Did you, in fact, inform Mac of Goff's "Da Ma Na" insults in an attempt to get him mad at Goff and make you his permanent sub. If so...nice. :salut:

Beardown: Welcome back to the board, Finfer!!!!

Finfer: :shock: I should have never came back.

Beardown: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:07 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Who do you enjoy hosting with more, Spiegs or Mac. (Don't puss out and say both)

Does it bother you that Mac couldn't care less about the NBA and is now mailing it in on MLB too?

Who is your favorite poster on the CSFMB?

Have you ever been to a Tributosauras concert? Or however the fuck you spell it.

Do you try to "Become" Spiegs when filling in for him?

Easy, I enjoy hosting with Mac more. That's not to say I don't like working with Spiegs too. I think the last few times I've hosted with him our show has been decent. But obviously I'm a fan of Mac's work. And it's fun for me to sit in with him.

No, it doesn't bother me that Mac doesn't care about the NBA or baseball. But I certainly understand why it would bother others.

I don't have a good answer for favorite poster on here. A lot of you guys are just flat out crazy. In an entertaining way, sometimes. My favorite posts are the ones where you guys make predictions for this "new" lineup that always seems to be right around the corner.

Been to one Tributo show. They did Beatles Rubber Soul album. And it was fantastic. That's a talented band (both Tributo and the Beatles).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:10 pm 

MxdCookie wrote:
Finfer wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Why are you so bad?

Good answer. Don't let these guys bother you. Some of them can be real dicks. Good luck with your career :D Any time I can hear someone other than Mac or Spiegs, I'm happy.

Mac and Spiegs, don't let these girls bother you. Some of them can be real ...some of the guys as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:18 pm 

:mrgreen: Thanks for actually answering.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:18 pm 

Beardown wrote:
1. Do you think the other producers at the Score regard you as Mac's boy (bitch)? Do you think the other Score producers resent the fact that you have Mac in your corner when they don't have anybody of prominence fighting for them (Specifically drinky)?

2. When Mac fired Larry and Goff and made you his permanent sub partner, did Goff and/or Larry try to stab you? At the very least, did they give you the evil eye when they passed you in the hallway?

3. What did you think of that weird "Goff vs. Mac" thing? Did you, in fact, inform Mac of Goff's "Da Ma Na" insults in an attempt to get him mad at Goff and make you his permanent sub. If so...nice. :salut:

1. Yes, I'm sure other people at the station think of me as Mac's bitch. Why wouldn't they? I've been working with him for 12 years basically. So I kind of am Mac's bitch. I have no idea if anyone resents that. All I can tell you is I get along with all the guys there. As far as I can tell.

2. Fired? Goff got a full time hosting opportunity and Laurence has his own show. I'd like to think Mac just decided I was ready to host with him.

3. You've always read way too much into this supposed Mac-Goff rift. Unless I was completely oblivious to some big war going on.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 pm 

Beardown wrong, never!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm 

MxdCookie wrote:

Good answer. Don't let these guys bother you. Some of them can be real dicks.

Well, we all cant do the fake flirting jokes... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Finfer wrote:
No, it doesn't bother me that Mac doesn't care about the NBA or baseball. But I certainly understand why it would bother others.

What do you think of the irony of a sports radio host using his sports radio show to declare his dislike for certain sports to thousands of sports/sports radio fans?

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

Last edited by veganfan21 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm 

Does Mac make you walk around the station hallways with your fingers in the belt loop of his pants?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Finfer wrote:

What do you think of the irony of a sports radio host using his sports radio show to declare his dislike for certain sports to thousands of sports/sports radio fans?

I think he's a sports radio host who's more honest to those fans than anyone else is. Again though, I get why not everybody likes that approach.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Does Mac make you walk around the station hallways with your fingers in the belt loop of his pants?

No. I'm required to keep them in his ass.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's/Dominos
Hank Scorpio wrote:
MxdCookie wrote:

Good answer. Don't let these guys bother you. Some of them can be real dicks.

Well, we all cant do the fake flirting jokes... :lol:

Well, you could...who's stopping you?

You left me a message I DID NOT listen to....what was it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Beardown wrong, never!!!

Quit sucking up. Ask a damn question or keep your mouth shut.

Keeping Score, why do you dislike Finji so much?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Finfer wrote:
I've been working with him for 12 years basically. So I kind of am Mac's bitch.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Why does the station as a whole seem to have such a complicated, if not adversarial, relationship with the Blackhawks and their success?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Beardown wrong, never!!!

Quit sucking up. Ask a damn question or keep your mouth shut.

Keeping Score, why do you dislike Finji so much?

This isn't the Ask Keeping Score thread. Have some respect for Ben.

You told me to ask a damn question, I did. Speaking of sucking up, time to take your lips off of his ass now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
Are Mac and Zack still feuding? Is Zack banned from appearing from the show?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

Finfer wrote:
Beardown wrote:

1. Yes, I'm sure other people at the station think of me as Mac's bitch. Why wouldn't they? I've been working with him for 12 years basically. So I kind of am Mac's bitch. I have no idea if anyone resents that. All I can tell you is I get along with all the guys there. As far as I can tell.

2. Fired? Goff got a full time hosting opportunity and Laurence has his own show. I'd like to think Mac just decided I was ready to host with him.

3. You've always read way too much into this supposed Mac-Goff rift. Unless I was completely oblivious to some big war going on.

1. Good answer. Screw what Drinky thinks about you!!! You might think you get along with all of them but I'm here to tell you be careful. Watch your back, Jack!!! We've seen it long before you got to the Score. Bernstein's soldiers are petty, jealous and vengeful. They're always plotting and scheming. With Goff gone, I'm pretty much talking about drinky and Larry.

2. I meant Goff and Larry being fired from working with Mac as a sub with you replacing them. Though I'm still not 100% convinced that Mac had nothing to do with Goff to Atlanta.

3. You were oblivious or you're playing dumb. There most certainly was a "Goff vs Mac" war. Goff started it and was relentless. Mac put up with it for a while. Then he ended it without Goff even knowing he was pissed. In measured, calm and easy way. Mafia style!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:38 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Why does the station as a whole seem to have such a complicated, if not adversarial, relationship with the Blackhawks and their success?

The station as a whole doesn't think as one. Some guys are Hawks fans, others don't care. I work with a couple of guys who talk more hockey than any other hosts in the city.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
What is your opinion of Dan Bernstein? What about him do you dislike or annoys you? Do you admire anything about him? Do you seek his respect and do you think he in fact does have respect for you?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Are Mac and Zack still feuding? Is Zack banned from appearing from the show?

Zach is not banned. I don't know if I would have called that a feud either. It was something, but not really a feud. I think you'll hear more from Zach on the show this year though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next