It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:10 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
...If there was one I could believe in. Folks, here we are on the precipice of darkness. NFL season on the docket, drawing close, its heart pounding with blood, HGH and sweat. Yet we have a show that is seemingly not ready for prime-time. It has been of a higher quality compared to a month ago but it still lacks that spark. How am I supposed to get excited when the guys on the radio aren't excited? How is that supposed to work? But we must have faith and believe in the true #1 Radio Team in Chicago, we must because we have no other choice. You want to tune in at 1:25pm? Really? That's quality radio? Get real.

Sports Topics:
NFL TALK
Maybe Hub?
HubArkush.com is on the rise, only a matter of time before Florio starts to feel the heat.
White Sox on a 8 game win streak? Is it 8? It's close.
More cock talk. Mac loves him some locker room dick, hiding out just behind the towel of a giant lineman getting out of the shower...peeking out at Mac. He loves it!
Table top ass talk.
Dick Butter and members of Dick Butter
Dick Cavett on during the 12pm hour.

Tune in, it's Friday. . You can break bread and wine here, folks, this is certainly a church you can receive in, the quality is going to be there. I know that the tide is turning 'round. You know B&B went down the fucking shitter years ago so stop fooling yourself, don't let those bastards grind you down.

Tune in at 9am. Come on, do it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:21 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
:lol:

Solid work, SomeGuy.

And I wish Dick Cavett was on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:13 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I had this on the last few days at work because I needed something to listen to. I can't believe Mac is taking a backseat to the princess. I didn't notice any over the top pissy pants moments by him but would you stop trying to win every conversation. It was obvious when Doug and OB were on that they wanted to talk to Mac and the princess would not shut the fuck up and let them talk. Do you think that if you talk over them and get every possibly word in that it proves something?? And stop pimping your baseball stat thing with Len. Let Len talk and sit back and shut up. This is the shit I couldn't stand about him long before he pulled all of the other shenanigans he is now known for.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:16 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Mac is at his best when he doesn't give a fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I had this on the last few days at work because I needed something to listen to. I can't believe Mac is taking a backseat to the princess. I didn't notice any over the top pissy pants moments by him but would you stop trying to win every conversation.

Spiegel went maximum pissy when the show talked about the President/White House visits.

A few glorious lines from Finji to Spiegel:
"It really wasn't a deep point you were making"
"Then you got offended when I didn't get your point which really wasn't that hard to understand."
"No, no no, let's hear more about this great point. Expound"

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
I'll be tuning in in about 15 minutes. I would like a little Bears pregame. I haven't seen any preseason
Bears action and am hoping to get the game tonight on this side of the cheddar curtain.