It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

I heard Jeff Dickerson doing a spot for this site. It's a real insurance policy to protect against injuries on players. Wow!!! This is why the terrorists hate us.

http://www.fantasyplayerprotect.com/

I'd never do it. I suppose if you're entry fee is 2 or 3k it might be worth it. Cuz I know their are leagues that go that high. I'm sure there are plenty of leagues out there that are 10k buy ins. But if you have that type of FU money, then you can afford to lose it.

If you have to buy insurance, then in means you need to find a cheaper league.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:32 pm 

This is almost as bad as the people who will collect your entry fees for you. Like an email from some company is going to make some dead beat in your league pay quicker. And if you have a commissioner you do not trust with the money, don't get in that league.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

conns7901 wrote:
This is almost as bad as the people who will collect your entry fees for you. Like an email from some company is going to make some dead beat in your league pay quicker. And if you have a commissioner you do not trust with the money, don't get in that league.

Agreed. I've heard commercials for this. People really can't get people to pay? I'd be embarrassed to agree to a FF league and not pay. Who are these people? If you can't afford it, don't play. Why is that so difficult for people.

In my league, everybody pays on time and the weekly payouts are quick. It's never been an issue. I can't imagine any commissioner not having the money for the payouts. That's amazing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
I don't play FF, but my buddy runs one of the leagues at work. Everyone in it works there, so we are well aware of the ability to pay, yet he still has to chase one or two guys constantly. Seems like the big wagering guys with more irons on the fire are the worst. Same guy runs our shift lottery pool- our schedule includes an easy five week cycle to pay up, $30 covers each pick in that time and all of these guys make good $, yet every time one guy has no cash and another has to bring a check his wife writes out..

Wonder if BF buys insurance for Mac's league.